Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - #8 Cringe and Ginge start their new life whilst we await the next tales of strife.

Reactions: 7
Did find this birth

Name Rachel Meghan Markle
Date4 Aug 1981GenderFemale
Mothers Maiden NameRagland
Birth CountyLos Angeles

Which debunks the theory that she’s over 40.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20200126-222001.png You see, I think there's weird stuff going on in their relationship.
'Look, here's mummy Harry.....'

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Looks like Thomas markle is on GMB in the morning. I’m sure he’ll not get a word in as Piers will have a lot to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly. I don't believe the armed robbery rumour, too ridiculous and Samantha or her bros would have spilled the tea. But she was deffo missing from meghans life for quite some time and being an air hostess won't wash for me. Meghan was 11 (?) when the mam disappeared, and thomas had her full time from then on. If Doria was single and earning good wages as a trolley dolly then it would have made more sense for her to move nearer the markles and share her daughter at least part of the time.She wouldn't even need a house or large apartment, just a one bed to allow them to continue their bond between trolley dolly duties, but she just disappeared apparently.
It's very odd but it will come out.
Hence me hoping like hell that the court case goes ahead and isn't settled out of court. There will be so much dirt spilled it'll be carnage.I don't think Harry was wise to take the press on when it's obvious to a blind man that meghan has a dodgy past (to put it mildly). The press are adept at winkling out info, thus so many injunctions in place to shut them up. They ferret out things people think are deeply hidden. Bring it on I say.
As a former trolley dolly I don't buy it either. It just doesn't make any sense, despite her working weird hours (and gone for days), wouldn't she have done everything in her power to at least spend some time with her daughter? I get that she could have been based in another city/state but it doesn't add up imo.

View attachment 76157

Not sure why this one wasnt picked (I'm sure it was an oversight) but let's resubmit!
😬I didn’t actually pose it as a thread suggestion title per se, perhaps that’s why.

I formally propose: Ginge and Cringe, The Great British Break-off.

😬I didn’t actually pose it as a thread suggestion title per se, perhaps that’s why.

I formally propose: Ginge and Cringe, The Great British Break-off.
It had about 50 ‘likes’ I think

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I see the Sussex Royal Insta has 11.1m followers now and they’ve moved ahead of Kensington Royal 🙈🙁 How can this be happening?? 😠

• Sad
I
I see the Sussex Royal Insta has 11.1m followers now and they’ve moved ahead of Kensington Royal 🙈🙁 How can this be happening?? 😠
Ugh.. There was a blind item that MM was OBSESSED with their follower numbers and was expecting they'd move ahead of Kensington Royal by February. That she was going to make sure that people wrote about it while pretending she didn't notice or care.

Bring Me My Numbers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I

Ugh.. There was a blind item that MM was OBSESSED with their follower numbers and was expecting they'd move ahead of Kensington Royal by February. That she was going to make sure that people wrote about it while pretending she didn't notice or care.

Bring Me My Numbers
Quite a few people are complaining that they’re following them and yet they haven’t signed up. Think Murky Meg talked about it on YouTube but I’ve seen loads on twitter saying the same.

I tried looking up Doria on the Los Angeles Criminal Records website, but they wanted $4.75 for the search results and I just wasn't invested enough to shell out. So, if someone else is super curious they can do it themselves. 😋 Assuming she ever got arrested in LA County.

Reactions: 5
Don't know if anyone's mentioned it but there is a very comprehensive and readable website on wordpress called harrymarkle. Someone who was suspicious of MM from the start and put together all they were seeing in the press etc.

İ also went on sussexroyal to check out a few posts since the debacle and many comments are a lot worse than here! That is where İ got the tip-off for harrymarkle....

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.