Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie is so sweet & Edward I hope they get more of the spotlight as they have never caused any bother to the family!

Reactions: 12
I know theres one video of H&M at the Lion King prem, making a pitch.. but this angle is a new one to me (sorry if already posted/seen)
What a cheek... "thats why we're here, to pitch"

Reactions: 4
I wonder how true it is that they didn’t even know half the celebrity guests they invited. Anyway, you’re right, it did feel very orchestrated.

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 7

Here we go! I had a feeling that they would be told to change the name. Imagine all the wasted baseball caps in a warehouse somewhere! It’ll be like when Kim K changed the name from Kimono...

Reactions: 14

That expression from Harry!! this is the first time I’ve seen him be relatable for ages. Looking at Boris like he’s a tit. Which he is.

Reactions: 23
Diana's children were away at boarding schools up until her death so it was easier not to rely on Nannies but she sacked the Nanny they had when they were young as she was jealous they were getting too attached to her!

I think she did try to ruin the Royal family. Her Panorama interview caused quite a stir.

I don't agree with putting Diana on a pedestal. She had many faults.

Reactions: 30
Is Boris saying 'When you getting on the plane Hazza?' Nyeowwwww..... Before zooming avound the room arms outstretched

Reactions: 35
I didn't say she didn't have faults but whilst Diana did have affairs like Charles and get wrecked by the press, her legacy is much stronger than Meghan's will be. Sure Meghan will be historically known as being the first biracial woman to marry in the RF but she's also known for bringing its downfall and affected Harry's relationships with so many people like his charities. Diana was young and naive when she got married and had her kids, Meghan came with so much baggage that no one quite believed in the beginning.

Reactions: 6
As an American, Meghan would still have to go through the normal immigration process. There's no exceptions for Americans. Even Harry would have to go through it as it is only the queen who can move to Canada freely. The law changed a few years ago. Harry will likely have to go through the immigration process too. Cansdian news was talking about it. They are likely on a 6 month visitor visa right now if they're even here. I am not sure how they'll do it... Canadian news was saying Harry wouldn't qualify for even a work visa as he has no formal university education.

Reactions: 12
Have to admit, I cried at W&K's wedding when Kate got out of the limo and waved to the crowd when she arrived and I just thought, 'Bless you, you're not just marrying him, you're marrying the whole damn country.' Didn't feel the same about M&H's.

Reactions: 33
Taken from Meghan's blog the Tig. Here she talks about her father in 2014. Does anyone know how their relationship fully detoriated? Meghan always seems to speak like it happened years and years ago, from her childhood but she speaks so fondly of him here.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.