Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how you feeling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title for next thread no. 59 - We're right behind you well done Liz, sorry Hazza you've lost your fizz, while deluded Megs thinks she's the bizz

Reactions: 37
I'm still lurking 🥰🤗😘 xx
I struggled to keep up as it's moving so fast so I'm still around but sadly don't get to read everything and more lurk for the time been 🙂😘 xx
I also found Meghan and Harry irritating me more and more I had to take a break for abit 💕 xx
I still be popping on from time to time but not as active.
You will be missed 😟
Unlike the Puke and douches

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Even their bitter dig at TQ was eclipsed by Kim Kardashian! Their headline news lasted about 1 maybe 2 hours max? Karma c***s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The monarchy has survived in this country for a long time! There’s been plenty of royals in history who have been narcissistic maniacs but it has ALWAYS survived!
When W&K become King and Queen they will be the most famous people in the world, and their children also. H and M will be clinging to their fame in Hollywood, Wills and Kate will be wearing crowns, wining and dining world leaders, having parades, living in palaces and touring the world.... no Spotify or Netflix deal will compare to that!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The end of an era????
An era? What utter tit - it wasn’t a bleeping era. It was 15 tedious, woke, meaningless minutes.
How nice to see that Scrapie is in such a rage that his b...tt plug has fallen out! Two days is a long time in politics... wasn't Scabby gloating the other day that Wills would be fuming and worried? All Markus Anderson's hard work snaring a prince with the old kipper Minge as bait, and it's turned to s...t!
Best news about them for over two years for me personally :love: Am celebrating in bed with a stiff Horlicks and double choc-chip biscuits.

• Haha
  • Heart
How nice to see that Scrapie is in such a rage that his b...tt plug has fallen out! Two days is a long time in politics... wasn't Scabby gloating the other day that Wills would be fuming and worried? All Markus Anderson's hard work snaring a prince with the old kipper Minge as bait, and it's turned to s...t!
Best news about them for over two years for me personally :love: Am celebrating in bed with a stiff Horlicks and double choc-chip biscuits.
Scabie might need another face transplant because after clearly, his plastic face now has melted off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Newbie here having delurked to comment.
I don’t feel sorry for Harry at the moment but in time I think he will come to realise exactly what he has lost once the dust has fully settled and the allure of M has faltered slightly, he’s lost his job, his family, his friends and his country to follow her and I think that resentment of that will start to creep in, not a good thing for any marriage especially one in the public eye (well, only when it suits them as otherwise Privacy!!!)

Harry is his own person to make decisions and M can’t be blamed for it all but the fall out of any future divorce will not be pretty

He has given up everything for her. Everything he loved and was actually quite good at. Rugby, Military, stints in Africa, family and for what? To run a coffee business and be friends with George Clooney?

Harry had a privilege in the UK that by rights he should not have had. He was seen as an equal with William in so many ways, especially by the British public. Even though William is ultimately going to be King, Harry was always seen as part of the team. Going forward the RF was going to be Charles, William and Harry.

Reactions: 39
The monarchy has survived in this country for a long time! There’s been plenty of royals in history who have been narcissistic maniacs but it has ALWAYS survived!
When W&K become King and Queen they will be the most famous people in the world, and their children also. H and M will be clinging to their fame in Hollywood, Wills and Kate will be wearing crowns, wining and dining world leaders, having parades, living in palaces and touring the world.... no Spotify or Netflix deal will compare to that!!!

Don't be ridiculous ... Meghan will be President of the US by then :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
As for the timing of the announcement, I fear it was done before Philip goes, because if
Philip went before the announcement (and I wish he would go on forever) the RF would be in mourning and any such statement would have been delayed.

Please DoE get better and celebrate your 100th.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Are the majority of Americans even that interested in today’s Royal news? Given it’s all about UK organisations and military roles. I can’t imagine it being big news over their even without KK divorce. Maybe I underestimate Royal interest across the pond.

Reactions: 23
I agree Harry has lost more than he obviously realises at this stage. His USP is his connection to the Royal Family. Without his patronages and his duties, what even is he? The monarch’s grandson lolling around in a mansion in CA? I fear he has been completely brainwashed and is now absolutely controlled by Meghan and this is hurdling down a bad road towards a sad ending..

Reactions: 38
I agree Harry has lost more than he obviously realises at this stage. His USP is his connection to the Royal Family. Without his patronages and his duties, what even is he? The monarch’s grandson lolling around in a mansion in CA? I fear he has been completely brainwashed and is now absolutely controlled by Meghan and this is hurdling down a bad road towards a sad ending..
100% this.

Reactions: 26
Omid’s bleeping tweet “freedom found” is so pathetic too.
I can’t bring myself to read the thread and see all the fawning sugars thanking god for Meghan and Harry’s authentic bravery, shining a light on the musty, racist, ignorant Royal Family.

And you just know he thinks his tweet is Oh-So-Clever.

A snappy snap back from Scathing Scabies.

He’s probably writing an acceptance speech for the Pulitzer Prize which is undoubtedly heading his way, with witty journalism like that.
Surely you mean The Poultry Prize? Thanks to Minge, perjuring Scrabby's roast fowl life with Markus / SoHo House is out there. The poor lamb has been Markled. Tom Bradby backed the wrong horse as well. All that sycophancy on the South African tour wasted! 😘
I'm still lurking 🥰🤗😘 xx
I struggled to keep up as it's moving so fast so I'm still around but sadly don't get to read everything and more lurk for the time been 🙂😘 xx
I also found Meghan and Harry irritating me more and more I had to take a break for abit 💕 xx
I still be popping on from time to time but not as active.
Well you certainly did your bit to keep the thread entertained with your art. Have a well-earned rest. I hope your basket is satin-lined, that your devoted owner feeds you only the choicest cuts of chicken, and that you are brushed daily. 🐶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Are the majority of Americans even that interested in today’s Royal news? Given it’s all about UK organisations and military roles. I can’t imagine it being big news over their even without KK divorce. Maybe I underestimate Royal interest across the pond.
If you're not a royal watcher or a sugar, this isn't a blip on the radar and I think the only reason it shows up on my news feeds is that I look at BRF news regularly. It's not even on the front page of CNN and I'm not scrolling any further down on Fox News to see if it's there.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If you're not a royal watcher or a sugar, this isn't a blip on the radar and I think the only reason it shows up on my news feeds is that I look at BRF news regularly. It's not even on the front page of CNN and I'm not scrolling any further down on Fox News to see if it's there.
Nothing on the New York Times website that I could see either

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just checked Wikipedia about HMTQM dying in the 00s. I did correctly remember that she died Easter weekend, but she'd been pretty frail for months before that. She was at home throughout, though, never got admitted to hospital and eventually died in her sleep.
i really couldn’t say for certain as I’m fortunate to have not had a miscarriage, but if it was really early (which given her description I expect it was) and assuming there were no complications and no surgery needed then I suspect you can try another transfer as soon as your cycles return to normal.
I
Who is going to give Archewell money? That’s been their goal, to have a ‘charitable foundation’ that covers their substantial living costs and gives charities zoom calls and felt tipped bananas rather than actual donations.
The Oprah interview is going to stuff Netflix if they give up the good stuff on the Royals and then they have nothing to offer. No talent, no staying power, no draw because no charm. Very very unlike the Obamas who they want to emulate. Michelle especially is a great speaker and great with kids. Megs is neither.
Yes interesting- I am slowly reading the Obama memoir and it really struck me how solid their backgrounds are. Very committed to their families, past and present. Very appreciative of their upbringing and opportunities that came their way. Actually from reasonably humble beginnings (although clearly nurtured by parents and given rich starts in other ways). And above all- they really worked hard and slogged it out - taking a fair amount of flack along the way. Whether you like them or not the difference between them and the Harkles is vast.

Great spot.

I'd have expected a freelance journo to do a piece to camera from the mansion gates or something. Shouting at a passing gardener 'any comment from THE DUCHESS? How does it feel to lose 17 jobs all on the same day?'

You know that any UK figure would be doorstepped, so why not the Harkles. Genuinely puzzling.
They aren't in that mansion, so paps don't know where to look for them. I still think they are squatting in a closed SoHoreHouse with MA.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.