Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prepare for their announcement of the pregnancy exactly same time as Queens speech on xmas day.

Alex Belfield

Reactions: 26
Interesting that you picked up on the lowered voice -- in the last thread, I posted a reference to Elizabeth Holmes, the unqualified psychopath fraudster behind Theranos scandal in Silicon Valley who was caught artificially lowering her voice to a near-baritone when being interviewed/speaking to investors/speaking to employees etc. between that, the "speaking without relevant experience/qualifications", the "crazy -eyes", the affair that she was having etc etc.... I have been increasingly convinced that we aren't just dealing with a narcissist. We are dealing with a psychopathic fraudster. The damage that those cause is enormous and they have zero remorse, ergo the psychopathic tag

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Prepare for their announcement of the pregnancy exactly same time as Queens speech on xmas day.

Alex Belfield
Would not surprise me at all. Or worse, isn't Eugenie due early in the New Year? She wouldn't upstage her twice...or would she?

Reactions: 17
Has Prince Harry transformed his royal accent for the new podcast?
Eyebrows were raised at his newly-adopted style of speech, as heard on his and the Duchess of Sussex’s latest podcast
The Duke of Windsor also famously transformed his accent after he married Wallis Simpson; he definitely adopted a more transatlantic tone of voice. Alex Jennings, who played him in The Crown, demonstrates this brilliantly.

Would not surprise me at all. Or worse, isn't Eugenie due early in the New Year? She wouldn't upstage her twice...or would she?
Oh yes, she would.

In a heartbeat. Meghan would upstage anybody doing anything. It's who Meghan is. I do think that Harry is finally beginning to see her as the world sees her, though.

Last edited:
The Duke of Windsor also famously transformed his accent after he married Wallis Simpson; he definitely adopted a more transatlantic tone of voice. Alex Jennings, who played him in The Crown, demonstrates this brilliantly.
Madonna did the same thing for the 45 min she was living here in the UK and married to Guy Ritchie. As a ResidentMerkin, that drives me utterly bananas when Merkins move here, having NEVER set foot outside of the United States (and sometimes even having never set foot out of their native Ohio/Los Angeles) and within a week they've developed this cringey faux British Accent.... you literally want to slap the taste out of their mouths when you listen to them. I usually hear that, note the name and walk away having categorised that person as unwell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

65 %, 7 %, 29% when I looked, which doesnt add up to 100% so more people believe swollen liver than she is really pregnant
Being a European and in my 40s I don't understand this fahrenheit shit that Americans still use so I've looked it up and 70F is 21C. So above typical room temperature. Yet she needed that massive parker in above room temperatures

Meanwhile Hazard was out with her in just his regulation prison uniform drab polo shirt and nondescript cap.

Reactions: 27
grey. grey grey grey. I wonder who does their laundry? I suspect no one. Or Dorito
Ewww

Reactions: 20
I do think that Harry is finally beginning to see her as the world sees her, though.

Why do you think that, @TheSherryEmoji? I'm really interested to hear your thoughts because I'd like to believe it's true, but I'm uncertain if it is.

Oh and welcome

Reactions: 24
I wonder who does their laundry?
I'm shocked. Surely you're not suggesting that Meghan and Harry can't afford a little household help? That would be tantamount to treason.
But maybe that's why they moved into that big, fancy house - they wanted the world to assume that they DID have staff. After all, who would live in a house with that many bathrooms and not employ a maid? Someone has to clean all those lavatories.

Reactions: 15

65 %, 7 %, 29% when I looked, which doesnt add up to 100% so more people believe swollen liver than she is really pregnant
Is the coat on Megah's Mirror yet? I want to see if it is a real fur edging (looks like it is) so that we can go to TOWN on that hyper-hypocrite

ETA - took one for the team and had a look on the site. Nope. not there.

Yes. However. I dont think her miscarriage was particularly traumatic. Glammed up for print , I agree. Made to be larger than life. "My black cat is blacker than your black cat".

And I agree. It's what I call a cringing protest. Not brave enough to stand up and be counted. And irritating as anything that the nose piece goes over the nose and the chin piece goes over the chin and can't really go wrong.

grey. grey grey grey. I wonder who does their laundry? I suspect no one. Or Dorito
Ewww
Could be that she bought him an entire shipping container of those grey polo shirts, and treats him to a brand new one every day for the next ten years? At Primani prices it would probably only cost £37.

Reactions: 18
I do think that Harry is finally beginning to see her as the world sees her, though.

Why do you think that, @TheSherryEmoji? I'm really interested to hear your thoughts because I'd like to believe it's true, but I'm uncertain if it is.

Oh and welcome
Well - as they reach the end of their first year outside the RF, Harry will no doubt be recalling all the family time he used to have at Sandringham as Christmas approaches. He may believe that Meghan had good reason to cut her dad out of her life - all he knows is what she's told him, after all - but now that he has spent many, many months with her (and Archie) in a new country, in a new house, cut off from all his friends and family, I can't see that Harry WOULDN'T be thinking that maybe Meghan was the problem - not everyone else, as she constantly claims. I believe that it must have crossed his mind, anyway.

I think his thought processes are slow. She's far more intelligent than he is. Having gone to live in the USA with Meghan, and having been exposed to her (and almost nobody else) for months and months and months, I believe that he's starting to question what's been happening. He never says anything on social media - she does all of that, for the pair of them.

At this time of year, before most of the world was locked down, people value their families enormously and want to spend time with them.

Harry must have worked out by now that Meghan doesn't like his family. She, on the other hand, has deliberately chosen not to associate herself with her family. I believe that Harry has to be looking at his wife and wondering why.

WRT the miscarriage - I am sure there wasn't one. No miscarriage ever starts with a pain so sharp that you drop to the floor (singing anything) so that is just nonsense. Miscarriages start with bleeding. The pain sometimes doesn't start for days. If she was really in enough pain to have dropped to the floor, she would have dropped Archie as well, and been entirely incapable of singing.

Harry MUST KNOW that the miscarriage story is a fake. Even if she did have a miscarriage, it couldn't have happened as she described it. He will have read what she wrote about it and shaken his head, realising that his wife was lying.

Reactions: 29

Oh and welcome
I think he's becoming more like her by the day. She's done the classic narc thing of moulding him so her way is the only way. He was the archetypal little boy lost after losing his mum, he was then moulded by the Army. That fell by the wayside and now he's moulded by her. I don't believe he's ever had a true identity of his own.

Apart from a period post-Canada when he was sulkiness personified, he now looks like he's well at home in LA with all the other attention-seeking freaks to me.

When I was at Secondary school in the 80's, I was a prefect but having trouble getting the kids to listen to me when I was monitoring the stairs and asking them to keep to the left. One day one of the most stern female teachers pulled me aside and said "you need to speak in a deeper tone of voice to command any respect" so I did......and they listened! From then on, I made a conscious effort to lower the natural tone of my voice a bit when in situations where I wanted to be heard or taken seriously......not so much that you would think "what the heck is she putting on that weird voice for"......just enough to stop going squeaky in excitable or stressful situations (Like Holly Willoughby!)
I'm not sure if it was from the Maggie Thatcher school of "how to get ahead" but it appears that back then, women were deemed more succesful if they were emulating men.
I'm sure that I wouldn't have been able to have lowered my voice all the time, so I assume this is my natural voice now and it's neither low or high, so I don't think it had a lasting effect!

Maybe someone gave Meghan some voice advice...lol!

Reactions: 19
Maybe someone gave Meghan some voice advice.
Hmm. When did Meghan ever take anyone's advice about anything? She is perfect. She knows she is perfect. She needeth not advice, especially from peasants.

*and for "peasants" read "anyone who isn't Meghan"......................

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.