Harry & Meghan #450 William, George & Charlotte Shake it Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
may I just say what a stupid old witch she is?

She's an absolute minger !

A thick as 🐷💩, attention-seeking, self-obsessed, rough-as-a-badger's-arse minger.
Wife of bleep, Mother of cunts what a bleeding shitshower of old scrubbers and deceitful old hangers on and harpies.

Cunteries of Pork and pissdom!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hazno did have a laptop with Girldad written on it.
I’ve never been convinced Lilibet exists.
I keep wondering. If the kids actually don't exist as people say, at least not in the capacity H&M claim them to exist, how far along do they think they can keep the charade? Children grow up, they aren't cartoon characters. They become teens and adults, they eventually venture out into the world. If they lied about the births, what were they thinking? Did they assume in a decade or two they would be forgotten about so nobody would ask? Or would they fabricate new stories?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
England team, what a bunch of tossers and arseholes.

The old Man has j u st called them Cretinous crapholes, useless,overpaid fuckwits!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
OMG! I’m dyin 🥵 The humidity is nearly 100% so it feels like 105• 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 3026184
On topic I bring you this little gem! 😂

Yeah I bet Smegs could teach the world a trick or two 🙄

Can imagine the heat, WYD. Hope you experience better weather soon!

It's basically the same stuff here, except we finally had some rain today. Very light drizzle with the sun out (but no visible rainbow) for five minutes in my area while the entire region enjoyed heavy rainfall 🙄 my face is oily enough to fry fritters on. Still not as greasy as Smegsy's hair so that's a saving grace 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

I love how even with the expensive makeup and designer tents that could buy me a mansion, Smegsy's hands give her away as an old woman who's definitely not a princess.

Her hands look like they've seen a lifetime of work, even though we know she has never done any (sure, the briefcase gig was tough etc, but it's not like she's been washing dishes in a restaurant for the last 30 years).

Even if she grew out her nails a couple of mm, they'd look so much nicer.

Reactions: 27
It's an odd picture - the hand holding the sppon of mush looks like an older child's hand, and her face looks like it's been pasted in.

Why even keep a photo where the baby's face is fully covered by the cup, and the 'mother's' is half hidden?
It looks photoshopped - that was my first impression. Her head looks too big in comparison to the baby's. That doesn't look like her clawky mitt. There seem to be knees which are too low for a seat , so whoever owns those knees is coupying down which isn't a good way to feed a baby. As someone's pointed out already, there's no mush splatters anywhere. That's certainly not the 'real baby Archie's ear'.
We could make out a case for this being codged pic of smeg visiting someone who had a young baby and just posing.

Reactions: 28
Well, you would think that would effectively eliminate the Harkles from the race……….unless the bots and SS were called to the cause.🤬

Further thought: how can someone who is getting an award for service be head of a charity which is doing nothing to stop rape and violence in Africa? Just exactly what service is he doing for those people?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Could it actually work? People would be interested in a roadkill sort of way and sign up for it to see how the psychos coped with eating locusts and wee'ing in saucepans. The Ho is far from stupid and her Stoat would fall in, and could she see this as some sort of path to redeeming her dreadful reputation? Proving in her mind that people were wrong about her all along? She managed it in Botswana, she's a (tit) actress but she fooled a lot of people. A period of detox and drying out first...she'd be famous. If the money was right?
I feel that the only way back for her is to drop the pretentious act and be herself but does she even know who she is anymore after all the playacting?
This is the sort of thing that could just turn the tide as well as maybe admitting that she doesn't know why she does the jealousy and nastiness, sort of on the psychiatrists couch. Going on like she is will get her nowhere but more hated.
Would she dare drop the persona she hides behind, I doubt she would even consider it, as for harold who knows, they are such hateful characters that dropping the act would only show more unpleasant people.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.