Harry & Meghan #450 William, George & Charlotte Shake it Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fox News,13th January 2023, three days after Spare was released.

"Prince Harry said .... the original draft of his memoir "Spare" was 800 pages long and included sensitive details about ... mainly ... his brother Prince William and his father King Charles that he later cut out...." "There are some things that have happened.... that I just don’t want the world to know. Because I don’t think they would ever forgive me."
PRINCE HARRY'S ‘SPARE’ EXPOSES ROYAL FAMILY'S MOST SCANDALOUS MOMENTS
"....he cut sensitive details from his book ....The first draft ... was 800 pages, and now it’s down to 400 pages. It could have been two books ... the hard bit was taking things out," he said, explaining that he
had dozens of phone calls with his ghostwriter about editorial cuts.

Spare didn't "expose RF's most scandalous moments", these were kept from the book. 400 pages cut out is a lot of dirt, lies, rubbish and scandal.

There were "dozens of phone calls with his ghost-writer about editorial cuts". These will have been followed up by re-drafts, edits and messages. The Stoat says he's deleted them but he hasn't. Both he and Moehringer will have copies, BP will have some, and these imo are what BP don't want to be released - which they won't be.

"Lawyers for NGN want to see draft copies of the Duke’s memoir, as well as texts between him and ghostwriter JR Moehringer as the book was created after he brought the civil claim in 2019."

NGN are looking for phone-hacking evidence, but all this will come out at the same time.
All the out-takes that William and his father will never forgive him for, produced in Court? Drafts and texts? No chance. I suspect he negotiated with the Palace over the draft before the book was published. That's why he wrote it, to use as blackmail. I think he was paid to say he'd "deleted the messages, drafts and devices" for the NGN case and weather the storm of destroying them.
Just my take on this.

If Harald "didn't want the world to know" he'd never have mentioned them or put them down on paper. In the out-takes could be information about the Flatpack scam, blaming the Royal Family.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Something tells me the decision to give
The Ginger Stain this award will be reversed. The public outcry is loud.
Pat Tillman’s own mother speaking out against it though, will be the clincher IMHO.

There are some things that are just too important to ignore & this is one of them.
If WME are the ones who facilitated this (which sounds like that is what is going on), I doubt it will be walked back. :mad:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Fox News,13th January 2023, three days after Spare was released.

"Prince Harry said .... the original draft of his memoir "Spare" was 800 pages long and included sensitive details about ... mainly ... his brother Prince William and his father King Charles that he later cut out...." "There are some things that have happened.... that I just don’t want the world to know. Because I don’t think they would ever forgive me."
PRINCE HARRY'S ‘SPARE’ EXPOSES ROYAL FAMILY'S MOST SCANDALOUS MOMENTS
"....he cut sensitive details from his book ....The first draft ... was 800 pages, and now it’s down to 400 pages. It could have been two books ... the hard bit was taking things out," he said, explaining that he
had dozens of phone calls with his ghostwriter about editorial cuts.

Spare didn't "expose RF's most scandalous moments", these were kept from the book. 400 pages cut out is a lot of dirt, lies, rubbish and scandal.

There were "dozens of phone calls with his ghost-writer about editorial cuts". These will have been followed up by re-drafts, edits and messages. The Stoat says he's deleted them but he hasn't. Both he and Moehringer will have copies, BP will have some, and these imo are what BP don't want to be released - which they won't be.

"Lawyers for NGN want to see draft copies of the Duke’s memoir, as well as texts between him and ghostwriter JR Moehringer as the book was created after he brought the civil claim in 2019."

NGN are looking for phone-hacking evidence, but all this will come out at the same time.
All the out-takes that William and his father will never forgive him for, produced in Court? Drafts and texts? No chance. I suspect he negotiated with the Palace over the draft before the book was published. That's why he wrote it, to use as blackmail. I think he was paid to say he'd "deleted the messages, drafts and devices" for the NGN case and weather the storm of destroying them.
Just my take on this.

If Harald "didn't want the world to know" he'd never have mentioned them or put them down on paper. In the out-takes could be information about the Flatpack scam, blaming the Royal Family.
I do not care if all the out takes get published.
He’s told so many lies, made ridiculous accusations that no one would take it seriously and it would provide great amusement

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If it is true that Markle did not carry either of her children what do you think the fallout will be if and/or when it’s revealed?

In here we’re clearly not well-disposed towards the duo, but I’m not seeing that the huge deception would play out well generally. It was so blatant. All the bump clutching, the dramatisation of her condition, the unaliving ideation while supposedly vulnerable and hormonal.
Surely there'd be an almighty backlash and little sympathy. There’s also the little matter of the Line of.Succession, born of the body and all that. Surely it’d be seen as fraud.
Any thoughts on the outcome if this was the case?
Unfortunately I believe a lot of people would side with the Harkles depending on how they spin it. Poor Meghan couldn't have kids, the RF are mean saying their children can't have titles, we should change the law to accommodate them etc etc ....
You only have to trot out the 'be kind' phrase to bully everyone into silence these days 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
The clue may lie in the opening of Spare.
In the exchange in the Frogmore garden where our hero, and valiant warrior for (his)truth, Harry informs silly old Pa and Willie that he is going to take on the press.
And they tell him not to.

a) because it is a bloody silly idea.
b) because the chances are there will be a Knauf moment and the case will be thrown out because it is time barred.
They were right of course, but the Stoat works to completely different rules and taking on the press in Court is a lifestyle choice for him. He's constantly indulged and gets what he wants - 7 court cases that wouldn't have been permitted for Average Joe. Daddy showed up at the Law Courts on the eve of judgment...This latest NGN case has permitted him to delete evidence against the law in order (imo) to gain financially, and there will be no sanctions.

A few token setbacks excite him. It keeps the strutting Harald in the news, and justifies the wholly dishonest and cowardly mantra that "nobody in the Press dares criticise the Sussexes because "they're sooooo litigious...! Ooo-er!!! As bleated a few days ago by that sheep Wootton. Cowards and weasels all. All the press articles are neutral or favourable and nobody tells the truth.

The Stoat's revelling in his court cases, the Ho committed perjury but the simpering judge let her off, summary judgments..... They're indulged here as well as in every other way and I bet he's not paying the bills.
Knauf was a sleazebag imo, helping the Ho craft nasty libel about her disabled sister. HarryMarkleWordpress was very scathing about him.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I wonder if Amazon would consider letting Kane and Southgate join the Harkles living in the wild?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Unfortunately I believe a lot of people would side with the Harkles depending on how they spin it. Poor Meghan couldn't have kids, the RF are mean saying their children can't have titles, we should change the law to accommodate them etc etc ....
You only have to trot out the 'be kind' phrase to bully everyone into silence these days 🙄
I think every accommodation would have been made if they had been honest in the beginning but by now there have been too many lies for too long

• Heart
Reactions: 40
They can try and persuade him to refuse it because he ‘thinks it should go to an American’, which they can tell him would give him positive publicity.
Of course, as egotistical and selfish as he is, he would never ever come up with that suggestion by himself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.