Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
He is not coming home to build bridges, he is coming home to demand recognition, position & power 😲
He'll do anything to stop Meghan walking out. The fucking dolt. Let him come, let him say his piece. Then let him FUCK RIGHT BACK OFF TO WHERE HE JUST CAME FROM.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Camilla has really got such great style, and her stylist is hitting the bullseye every time. She's very elegant but understated.

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Thanks @Chita and @Thalia
Excellent post last thread @giraffetower , and I agree that the integrity of the LoS is very important. There's also setting a precedent which could be used by others as a loophole later on.
If you want privacy, get out of the LoS. If you want to stay in the LoS with its kudos and status, allow yourselves to be validated. The first duty of the Monarch isn't to protect the Ho's raddled Minge, it's to follow the laws of the land and be seen to do so by the people. He can do this without invading anyone's pretend "privacy" - though let's be honest and admit it's secrecy and fraud.
Parliament is of course needed, but Parliament does not go against the will of the Monarch.

The Sussexes took Splash! to court after the pap shots of the Ho in Vancouver in January 2020 with the doll on strings, and Splash! filed for bankruptcy and went into administration. They set it up and then sued, rumours being that they made quite a bit of money and shared it with the bent pap. This was after the drones.
download (21).jpeg

Duper's delight. They set Splash! up then ruined them.

Thomas Markle didn't set himself up with the paps, the Ho did with her mate Jeff Rayner of Coleman-Rayner, who the Ho sent to Rosarito. Jeff told him him his public image would be improved before the wedding with a few photos. TM fell for it and daft pictures of him were splashed all over the world. Jeff grabbed a waiter from a nearby restaurant and got photos of him using a tape-measure round TM. The Ho then played the victim and said heartless daddy had sold her down the river for $150,000. I believe she gave this money to Rayner to take to Rosarito to tempt TM, as with financial gain for TM her victimhood would be more believable.

When the pictures were published TM had 2 heart-attacks and was admitted to hospital. The Sussexes doctored texts back and forth and the Stoat was unpleasant.

Iirc Thomas Markle sued Jeff Rayner later in Australia as TM had no say in the photos. It became very messy involving Australian Seven Network, and I think TM was too ill and stressed to see it through.

"Thomas Markle was suing paparazzi agency Coleman-Rayner's owner, Jeff Rayner to the tune of $1 million, over "hammy" staged photos because they were printed without his approval, right before Markle's wedding to Prince Harry,".
Seven has denied the imputations were conveyed but said that, if they were, claims Mr Blaylock-Rayner was a dishonest photographer who conned Mr Markle were true."

So for me Thomas Markle can complain all he likes. Why should he never complain never explain? He's been totally trashed by his malevolent daughter, and I hope he lives a long life and remains a thorn in her side - along with Junior and Samantha.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Lifted from SMM - I seem to remember there was speculation here that he would try to worm his way in with the Warrior Games - and apparently he is trying - another source of grift for the shithead.

1719522741313.png

• Angry
  • Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Who knew Sir Tim Lawrence could actually speak! ;) This must be a first :D

Very good to know that Pincess Anne's doing OK.❤

Just rememembered that I saw Sir Tim giving a speech at a semi-formal event several years back. He was very good indeed, actually better than a lot of Royals. He came across as a lovely man - no wonder she snapped him up! Pity he isn't allowed to publicly speak more often...

• Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Remember his faux concern for Charlotte being the next "spare"?

The spiteful jealous little man-child

Of course Charlotte doesn't care because SHE MET TAYLOR SWIFT 😁
Charlotte will never be the spare.
She’ll be the new Princess Anne, hard working, supporting her father then her brother.
She’ll be an asset to the RF and the country.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
Oh do piss off.....!!
There seems to be a lot of PR coming from Monteshitshow..... something going on 🤔😂
View attachment 3016648

Here's a link to the article. Sorry @JAR21 but I can't get it to archive.

This bit.

. A source tells Closer, "It was so painful for Harry to see all his family gathered for Trooping the Colour and not be there with them, he’d have done anything to be invited, even gone alone. He's heartbroken and confused by the way they’ve cut him off and seemingly haven’t given it another thought.
I doubt anyone with any sense is remotely confused. Oprah. Netflix. Waaagh. And so on.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

WordSalad

VIP Member
Are you sitting comfortably, then read on for a good laugh. Surely Smegsy wrote this herself.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Just go to your local market, choose some clothes, preferably revealing, in mis-matched shades of taupe. Bung them in a bin bag, kick it round the room a few times and voila, you'll have your own wardrobe fit for a Kween.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Oh this is baaad … 🫣
Really Meg?

IMG_2568.jpeg

Seriously, give up
😂😂🤣

IMG_2566.jpeg

You cannot compete.
You cannot win.
It’s cringeworthy even watching you try.

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I was just thinking that one of the things Hazno and the ILBW have in common is arrested development. They both keep blabbing about what happened when they were 12. Hazno can't stop victimising himself because of the loss of his mother, while the ILBW keeps using the detergent letter as evidence of her feminist activism.

• Sick
  • Heart

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Here's a link to the article. Sorry @JAR21 but I can't get it to archive.

This bit.

I doubt anyone with any sense is remotely confused. Oprah. Netflix. Waaagh. And so on.
Oh dear.....someone.....has spoiled the surprise!

What a shame!!!!

Note to Harry.....if you want to come over and crawl on your knees to ask forgiveness and say sorry to your father and brother, I suggest you do it privately rather than in the pages of the media you hate so much!

• Heart
  • Haha

wibble

VIP Member
I should like to confirm to Mr Justice Fancourt that I haven't destroyed the chapters of Spare wot I rote.

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Just watching a program I recorded a while ago about Windsor Castle. The Queen’s piper was being interviewed and told how he used to walk back and forwards in front of her private apartment windows playing the bagpipes from 9.00. to 9.15 each morning. He would look up at the windows and many times would see her watching him as he played.

Being a true Scotsman he never wore any underwear under his kilt. One morning as he was walking up and down a sudden gust of wind blew his kilt up. That afternoon as the queen was leaving the castle she stopped to talk to ‘Pipes’ as she called him and said “Was it cold out there this morning Pipes?” and gave him a wry smile.😉

From that day on he always wore underwear under his kilt!🤭

Lovely story …. how the staff must miss her and her sense of humour.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
To be honest, I doubt his conscience works as ours. His book was launched quite after the Orca interview and Prince Philip's death. Actually, his conscience didn't even stoped him from using, for profit mind you, the conversation he had with his father and brother after Prince Philip's funeral. So I think that if his conscience goes that way, the way of remorse, it also goes quickly to remind him that he never got the bigger sausage for breakfast, nor the biggest room, and he justifies it all.

The problem with Hazno's personality is that he magnifies any wrong doing done to him - no matter how petty - and he diminishes, and blames others, for wrong doing attributed to him.

So what I think is eating him up is that he has put his "truth" out for the whole world to see at least three times but instead of the world following him and criticise TRF to the point they have to beg for him to be back in a leading position (the delusion!), they have proved they actually can live without him, furthermore, they can thrive without him and despite his "truth" being out there. And that after all his attacks, his brother's family remains the soul of the power of TRF. That is what's eating him.
Harry reminds me of my mother. She could rewrite history in her mind and totally believe it. If she had been given a fair chance in life she could have been so successful, but everyone and everything was against her.
She fell out with all her family, all my Dad’s family but it was all their fault.
As a result I grew up with a twisted and bitter mother and I don’t know any of my cousins.
Even if the RF got down on their knees and begged him to come back, he will find another reason not to forgive them for making his life so miserable

• Sad
  • Heart

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
Breaking news story on the DT.

Might be an interesting afternoon ahead......

View attachment 3019911

More media outlets breaking with this - lets hope it gets traction and scares the shit out of him

''Prince Harry ‘deliberately destroyed’ potential phone hacking evidence, court hears

Communications between Prince Harry and a series of people are being requested as part of a fresh evidence probe.

Prince Harry "deliberately destroyed" potential evidence relating to his High Court phone hacking claim against a major UK publisher, it's been claimed.

News Group Newspapers, publishers of The Sun, is trying to get hold of emails, text messages and WhatsApp messages both sent and received by the Duke of Sussex

Representatives are also allegedly trying to access two encrypted hard drives. Among the probe into Harry's communications, they also want to see "records of communication" between the Duke and the King's private secretary Sir Clive Alderton along with Sir Michael Stevens.

Sir Michael is the privy purse treasurer to the King. Correspondence between JR Moehringer and Harry, the ghost-writer of Spare is also being requested, it's claimed.

This is a breaking news story.''

• Haha
  • Heart

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Misan is so slurpy, like his mouth is always filled with excess salvia , it would be like kissing a slug and he’s always picking at his beard.

• Sick
  • Haha

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member

This is a very good point. Specially if you add that numerous American reporters have said that before the ILBW started dating Hazno, there were no leaks from TRF, you just KNOW that everything we're reading that doesn't concern official Royal activities is something pushed from Montecito. So no Skype calls with the kids, no invitations to Christmas and Balmoral, no conversations about coming back, no Charles is wishing to mend fences, none of that is fact. Those are leaks and manifestations from Montecito.

• Heart