Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
The monarchy has voluntarily paid income tax on the Privy Purse ( Duchy of Lancaster etc) since 1993 and I haven’t seen any suggestion that Charles is going to reverse this ?
I understood that the Queen negotiated tax exemptions for the monarch. Whether any are voluntarily paid I don't know, nor at what rate.

Reactions: 19

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I don’t know where you are in India @ChaoticArtist but I heard this morning on the radio news that water was being rationed in some parts & wondered if you & your family were affected?
(I hope you’re all okay!) 😉
---
This blind is about singer John Legend & his wife Chrissy (bitch) Teagan who make a so-so Rose. The 3-named actress is Sarah Jessica Parker. In a nutshell, Smeg’s (the alliterate one) can use the grapes or perhaps even the wine (or anyone’s wine) & just slap her (badly placed & crooked) label on it & sell it. From the CDAN comments, it seems this is a thing where celebrities just basically borrow/steal someone else’s product & make it their own. (Maybe I have this wrong, but that’s what it seems like) 🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 3019220
3 named actress?

• Wow
Reactions: 18