Harry & Meghan #450 William, George & Charlotte Shake it Off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From SecondhandCoke on St.MM
I find it quite plausible.

(Wow, thread 450. Where has the time gone 😳)

View attachment 3014932View attachment 3014935
I don’t doubt that she read the book before it was published, and even maybe wrote some/all of it, but not sure she thought it would change the public’s perception of them and how the RF treated the young Hazno and later her.

OK she wanted to show she was a victim of the RF but I always thought she has a nasty vindictive streak in her and she had passed the book for publication because she thought it showed her husband to be such a whining wimp. Showing the world what she had to put up with, had to live with, would gain her sympathy and would raise her up in people’s estimation. She didn’t care what people thought of Hazno after reading his book, that wasn’t important to her.

Unfortunately her plan backfired ..... Harry became the jibe of many many jokes but nobody felt sorry for her. No matter what she does it is doomed to fail.

Thanks @Chita for starting this new thread and @Thalia for the lovely new title.

Reactions: 55
From SecondhandCoke on St.MM
I find it quite plausible.

(Wow, thread 450. Where has the time gone 😳)

View attachment 3014932View attachment 3014935
I can believe this.
---
I don’t doubt that she read the book before it was published, and even maybe wrote some/all of it, but not sure she thought it would change the public’s perception of them and how the RF treated the young Hazno and later her.

OK she wanted to show she was a victim of the RF but I always thought she has a nasty vindictive streak in her and she had passed the book for publication because she thought it showed her husband to be such a whining wimp. Showing the world what she had to put up with, had to live with, would gain her sympathy and would raise her up in people’s estimation. She didn’t care what people thought of Hazno after reading his book, that wasn’t important to her.

Unfortunately her plan backfired ..... Harry became the jibe of many many jokes but nobody felt sorry for her. No matter what she does it is doomed to fail.

Thanks @Chita for starting this new thread and @Thalia for the lovely new title.
She was manifesting. 🙄

Reactions: 41
She definitely wrote the later part of the book - she didn't care how anyone would perceive Harry, she only cared how they perceived her

and again, who, at the supposed moment of their child's "birth", tells her husband "that is not a spare, that is a man" [I don't remember the exact words] Like, who even thinks in those terms--especially at that moment? What, being the spare dictates every single thing you do in life? They are so freaking ridiculous in every way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Thanks @Chita and @Thalia
Excellent post last thread @giraffetower , and I agree that the integrity of the LoS is very important. There's also setting a precedent which could be used by others as a loophole later on.
If you want privacy, get out of the LoS. If you want to stay in the LoS with its kudos and status, allow yourselves to be validated. The first duty of the Monarch isn't to protect the Ho's raddled Minge, it's to follow the laws of the land and be seen to do so by the people. He can do this without invading anyone's pretend "privacy" - though let's be honest and admit it's secrecy and fraud.
Parliament is of course needed, but Parliament does not go against the will of the Monarch.

The Sussexes took Splash! to court after the pap shots of the Ho in Vancouver in January 2020 with the doll on strings, and Splash! filed for bankruptcy and went into administration. They set it up and then sued, rumours being that they made quite a bit of money and shared it with the bent pap. This was after the drones.
download (21).jpeg

Duper's delight. They set Splash! up then ruined them.

Thomas Markle didn't set himself up with the paps, the Ho did with her mate Jeff Rayner of Coleman-Rayner, who the Ho sent to Rosarito. Jeff told him him his public image would be improved before the wedding with a few photos. TM fell for it and daft pictures of him were splashed all over the world. Jeff grabbed a waiter from a nearby restaurant and got photos of him using a tape-measure round TM. The Ho then played the victim and said heartless daddy had sold her down the river for $150,000. I believe she gave this money to Rayner to take to Rosarito to tempt TM, as with financial gain for TM her victimhood would be more believable.

When the pictures were published TM had 2 heart-attacks and was admitted to hospital. The Sussexes doctored texts back and forth and the Stoat was unpleasant.

Iirc Thomas Markle sued Jeff Rayner later in Australia as TM had no say in the photos. It became very messy involving Australian Seven Network, and I think TM was too ill and stressed to see it through.

"Thomas Markle was suing paparazzi agency Coleman-Rayner's owner, Jeff Rayner to the tune of $1 million, over "hammy" staged photos because they were printed without his approval, right before Markle's wedding to Prince Harry,".
Seven has denied the imputations were conveyed but said that, if they were, claims Mr Blaylock-Rayner was a dishonest photographer who conned Mr Markle were true."

So for me Thomas Markle can complain all he likes. Why should he never complain never explain? He's been totally trashed by his malevolent daughter, and I hope he lives a long life and remains a thorn in her side - along with Junior and Samantha.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
They deserve each other. How Harry can keep a straight face and tell the world that he was abused or treated badly is a wonder! On the other hand, my SIL had my older brother whinge that he never got the big box of 40 crayons and only rated the small one. I kid you not on that. Perception is an interesting thing and how you believe that you were treated by your family. I don't think that giving Harry the extra sausage would have made a difference. I don't think that a different wife would have made a difference. This is a chip that he had on his shoulder for a long time, it just took the right woman to turn it into a large weapon to use against his family. What is interesting is that Meghan's siblings felt that she had received special attention, and they weren't wrong about it. She must have heard them whinging to Thomas about it and she used it for Harry.

It is totally in keeping with her personality to flip any decision made by her, back to Harry or whomever, if it didn't work out. She will never admit to being wrong about anything. That goes for how she behaved with the Windsors, her poor manners, her jam, her content ideas, her wardrobe and anything else. Does she listen to Markus Anderson at all? He seems to be the only constant in her life who will put up with her.

I just want to add that I really side-eye these posts and tweets that describe one of them crying or writhing about on the floor or yelling. None of these people were present in the room. Unless they can provide bona fides, I call it as fiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
They deserve each other. How Harry can keep a straight face and tell the world that he was abused or treated badly is a wonder! On the other hand, my SIL had my older brother whinge that he never got the big box of 40 crayons and only rated the small one. I kid you not on that. Perception is an interesting thing and how you believe that you were treated by your family. I don't think that giving Harry the extra sausage would have made a difference. I don't think that a different wife would have made a difference. This is a chip that he had on his shoulder for a long time, it just took the right woman to turn it into a large weapon to use against his family. What is interesting is that Meghan's siblings felt that she had received special attention, and they weren't wrong about it. She must have heard them whinging to Thomas about it and she used it for Harry.

It is totally in keeping with her personality to flip any decision made by her, back to Harry or whomever, if it didn't work out. She will never admit to being wrong about anything. That goes for how she behaved with the Windsors, her poor manners, her jam, her content ideas, her wardrobe and anything else. Does she listen to Markus Anderson at all? He seems to be the only constant in her life who will put up with her.

I just want to add that I really side-eye these posts and tweets that describe one of them crying or writhing about on the floor or yelling. None of these people were present in the room. Unless they can provide bona fides, I call it as fiction.
Yep. All made-up bullshit, those sorts of posts/ X'es

• Heart
Reactions: 29
BBC news at ten says Anne is expected to be in hospital for a few days after coming into contact with either a horse's head or leg. She apparently doesn't remember what happened.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
BBC news at ten says Anne is expected to be in hospital for a few days after coming into contact with either a horse's head or leg. She apparently doesn't remember what happened.
They have done a CAT scan by now and she has to be observed for at least 24 hours. They always want to check for a bleed. It must have been quite a hit. I think a horse kicked her in the head. She was probably examining the leg or hoof/shoe.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The old girls made of stern stuff.

She will probably swear at the nag the next time she's sees it.😃😎
# nosugarcubes
#apple

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Arthur Edwards interviews have been pretty blunt and brutal. He called M&H's wedding as the worst royal wedding and that the presentation of Archie was completely stage managed. I had never seen the video and how the baby is absolutely still. These are just two of his interviews but he despises H&M

Reactions: 30