Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catherine looks so beautiful. 100 times better than I expected. I was so worried about her but I think she will pull through. You can still see she has been unwell, she has clearly lost a lot of weight for her small frame and is tired around the eyes so the nutjobs talking about clones and faking cancer can really take a hike.

But even though, to me, she looks great. Walking straight, in heels, by herself. This shows her surgery has healed.

Also, she looks better than expected because while we got worried, in her statement she used "cancer had been present" - This is a different situation from people who have been going through chemo because "cancer IS present".

She will be fine.

Lady Louise would make a wonderful working Royal if she was required. She's already so dignified.

Her appearance on the balcony this year solidifies it more for me. I think she wants to be a working royal, and I genuinely think Edward and Sophie should have let those children use their titles and given them the option to drop them at 21 if they wanted a private life.

I know they were given the option to take them up, but who would do that? It would be a bit awkward. Let's hope she and Charlotte get to be Duchesses in their own right.

But for now, she can enjoy her uni days and a few years after that just like William did.

I don't get the same vibes from James, but we will see.

Makes you wonder even more who's behind the new inarnation of BB.

Who's becoming even more deranged and repulsive.
View attachment 2997322

I have to agree about the King.

Baroness Bruck and her band of loonies are going on and on about Catherine taking attention away from the King but the truth is I think she was shielding the King. The focus has been on her so much the media didn't pay too much attention to him.

No one wants a Biden-esque King.

I am honestly surprised at the raspberry jam/dog biscuit posts. I know she has an obsession with Catherine, but she must know there is no way to derail attention from her appearance today. Why even try? And if you are going to try, why use something so ridiculously pathetic as raspberry jam and dog biscuits? This honestly feels like we are watching a real life version of a South Park episode. "The cancer stricken Princess is seen in public for the first time in six months. She has battled cancer, had major surgery, and the whole country is so pleased to see her. Meanwhile, her batshit crazy SIL in California thinks she can distract the public with bespoke dog biscuits."

It's so unhinged, how can she think this makes her look good?

How can she expect to build a LIFESTYLE brand from this kind of behaviour? I am genuinely baffled, I had to look at the posts several times to make sure they weren't doctored.

How can Harry sleep next to a 42-year-old woman who behaves this way let alone have children with her?

And I would be so embarrassed if I were her, to be selling jam and dog biscuits after touting myself as the most feminist to ever feminist in the history of feminists? International humiliation.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I think a while ago it was released that Lieutenant Colonel Johnny Thompson was going to a more executive equerry role for KC3 and QC.
He wouldn't be in public as much as before.
Not sure if the previous busy schedule caused the separation with his wife, or meeting the gf.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

😂😂😂 Is it April Fools Day? I cannot believe the audacity Smeggy has. Her demands are certainly outrageous. Oh, but it's come from the well established, in the know, experienced royal busy body, Tom Quinn. 😂😂😂

She will not live anywhere near the royal family. Erm, OK, they don't want you love. She demands a UK home with their own security. Could prove a tad difficult finding anyone to work for them. Try Gangsters R Us.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I think a while ago it was released that Lieutenant Colonel Johnny Thompson was going to a more executive equerry role for KC3 and QC.
He wouldn't be in public as much as before.
Not sure if the previous busy schedule caused the separation with his wife, or meeting the gf.
Everyone knows he left her for @Nuttynana ! The girlfriend is a smokescreen!😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Bonio and her ginger mutt need to take a long walk off the edge of a cliff.
For 2 people battling cancer, Charles and Catherine did really well yesterday. It was uplifting to see them both in difficult circumstances, and holding that salute for so long would have been very wearing for Charles. Great to see the family support including the elderly much respected Dukes and of course those gorgeous children.
Also lovely to see Wills Fathers Day posts to Charles. He really does seem to be wisse and caring, and will make a great King whenever his time comes. Let's hope Charles and Catherine continue to improve, and the ungrateful duplicitous Stoats fortunes continue to decline

• Heart
Reactions: 49
How can she expect to build a LIFESTYLE brand from this kind of behaviour? I am genuinely baffled, I had to look at the posts several times to make sure they weren't doctored.

How can Harry sleep next to a 42-year-old woman who behaves this way let alone have children with her?

And I would be so embarrassed if I were her, to be selling jam and dog biscuits after touting myself as the most feminist to ever feminist in the history of feminists? International humiliation.
Who wants her life? Who wants her lifestyle?
To be a ageing graceless creature, whining around the world without an ounce of recognition of her own privilege? To have a mediocre actress career and never, ever, having accomplish anything by one self? Have no relation at all with most of one's family? Having a huge tacky mansion away from everything inside a community that can't stand us? Have a closet filled with beige, unfitted, wrinkled clothes? Have the world questioning if our kids exist? Be married to a coward balding prince who confuses being a war hero to advertise how many human lives he has taken? Be a professional grifter taking advantage of charities and the very needy they support for clout and Media attention?

Exactly what part of the ILBW life and lifestyle does she think the world is dying to achieve? Because apart some deranged SS members, I think no one envies a bit of her life and we actually run away from anything she represents.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Meghan's Mole and Enty Lawyer gossip...

Just listened to this, and it was pretty good!

Makes me want to ask if everyone has sat down with someone today for 40 minutes and just talked?

Or, have any of you sat down with a glass of lemonade and listened to one of Meghan’s podcasts on Lemonada?

And ya gotta wonder if those kids at the Harlem school are still wearing dirty clothes because the school washer was never received. 🤔

Yeah. Meghan Markle is absolutely a lazy, bleeping grifter 😉

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Who wants her life? Who wants her lifestyle?
To be a ageing graceless creature, whining around the world without an ounce of recognition of her own privilege? To have a mediocre actress career and never, ever, having accomplish anything by one self? Have no relation at all with most of one's family? Having a huge tacky mansion away from everything inside a community that can't stand us? Have a closet filled with beige, unfitted, wrinkled clothes? Have the world questioning if our kids exist? Be married to a coward balding prince who confuses being a war hero to advertise how many human lives he has taken? Be a professional grifter taking advantage of charities and the very needy they support for clout and Media attention?

Exactly what part of the ILBW life and lifestyle does she think the world is dying to achieve? Because apart some deranged SS members, I think no one envies a bit of her life and we actually run away from anything she represents.
Exactly.

And just looking at the ceremony yesterday, they could have been part of that, were it not for their jealousy, spite and general uselessness. It's far better that they are not, of course.

I do wonder if he looks on, thinking he should have been there. Or is their current empty lifestyle preferable to him 🤔

Reactions: 34
It’s probably been said here already and I’ve missed it but I loved how Catherine’s beautiful dress was reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn’s in My Fair Lady. A literal two fingered salute to all those who called her duchess Dolittle

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Just taken a closer look at the balcony shot and have spotted a couple of very special VIPs have gatecrashed the event! @Scotch Mist

View attachment 2996035
Love the Royal Rhodent with a tiara and the Stunna Redhead on the right!

Interesting D Mail article about the Balcony lineups over the years.

2022 (HM's last one), there were 18 royals but no gaps.
2023 there were 14 royals, with a big gap separating the senior royals from the Duke of Kent and the Gloucesters on the right.
2024 there were 15 royals, with a gap between the Gloucesters and the senior royals on the left, and a gap between the senior royals and Princess Anne, Timothy Lawrence and the Duke of Kent on the right.

D Mail said this may be making a clear point about the future of the RF, "between senior working royals and those lesser-known".
Why leave a gap between Anne and the main group? She works tirelessly and so do both Gloucesters quietly with no fuss. They must have been told to stand away from the others?
Then the Duke of Kent, a stalwart who's been in the role for 50 years and still carries out duties on behalf of the Monarch.

HM never had gaps, and the Balcony was jammed with the whole lot of them. Maybe too many, but I don't like the gaps now she's gone and don't know what the message is here.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Time for a Sunday morning funny from the USA 🇺🇸 that we can ALL relate to! Of course, in Markle’s case, you’d have to uncover every square with her ugly mug on it! 😂
IMG_7437.jpeg

While this won’t win, I thought of this song by Bahamian Junkanoo Band “BaHa Men” who did the one hit wonder song, “Who Let The Dogs Out?” in light of Smeg’s ridiculousness with crappy dog biscuits 😂

Harry and Meghan #449 DON’T let the dogs out

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.