Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know which conditions are worse for the troops - this heavy downpour making their uniforms heavy or the searing heat of a normally typical June day!
---
The fly past is still on, followed by red arrows, according to BBC.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't know which conditions are worse for the troops - this heavy downpour making their uniforms heavy or the searing heat of a normally typical June day!
---
The fly past is still on, followed by red arrows, according to BBC.
My husband (ex cavalry) says heat definitely worse for them. He's not sure if that's the case for the foot guards!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Charlotte and Catherine wiping the window of carriage from the condensation build up

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just managed to see some photos, I find Catherine looking well but tired and extremely thin

Is it just me or has she worn that outfit before?

The Waselings look really cute today! 💗

Reactions: 29
Thanks @DanDanTheIceCreamMan and @knoddle
BookWorm from last thread
Thanks @lady muck :coronation:
BookWorm thanked all her subscribers.
MSM has been reporting different things about the king, who was receiving chemo every 2 weeks until recently but is now receiving it daily with weekends off. We'll likely see less of him after this weekend, maybe he'll retreat after the Order of the Garter Service.
He's not listening to advice to rest and stay away from crowds, is like his mother.

But for the Court Circular report, we'd never have known that William visited MI6 on Thursday, and there was no reason given. He made a similar visit in 2022.
There is no such thing as lying or keeping things from the king. TRF know everything, and the idea that the Ho duped PC and HM over the children is impossible.

BookWorm has been begging for the Palace to tell the truth before the Sussexes do. She's sent letters to the Palace and has never received a reply though one letter was acknowledged. Ignoring the situation is not the way to go.
The Ho has let it be known that if she was ever forced to tell the truth, she would blame the Palace.

BookWorm doubts a divorce is imminent. Their social circle is shrinking.
How absolutely wonderful to see our Catherine, and what a shot in the arm for the Monarchy!! A great idea that will shut down the vile people who speculated that she wasn't around any more. William was telling the truth when he said she was on the mend, and we on this thread saw in his face that she was getting better. We can trust the Waleses. So happy! 🌞 ⛱🌺🌸🌼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
A lot of people on youtube saying the windows were deliberately foggy so we couldn't see it was a clone :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Standing in the pouring rain can't be doing KC any good.

Reminds me of when the late Queen and PP were on a boat in the Thames in similar weather

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Standing in the pouring rain can't be doing KC any good.

Reminds me of when the late Queen and PP were on a boat in the Thames in similar weather
Diamond Jubilee - and Prince Phillip was ill afterwards 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 31
According to Neil Sean.... as ever we have to say allegedly...

The latest thing to upset the Harkles is that Fergie went on TV and said she would like a part in Bridgerton.
Supposedly the producers of Bridgerton are considering casting her.

This is of course so bloody unfair...

View attachment 2995114

Which leaves me scratching my head, trying to remember when either of the Harkles went on TV, said they wanted a part in something and the producers said they would consider it.

Ferguson recently had a cameo in the Hallmark TV movie “An American in Austen” as “The Duchess” She was also a producer….she was also a producer for “The Young Victoria” and a few other shows/movies. She also had cameos is Friends and Vicar of Dibley (no no no no no no yes!) Her IMDB is actually more impressive than Megz, the superstar. Whats more, she has a proven work ethic and track record of following through. Netflix would have been smarter to give her a development deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.