Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can do the side tilt hat thing better than you! Try harder ;)

Glad she has a seat. Do all the 'clone' conspire-ists think the kiddies would all be so close to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So pleased that the rain is holding off - I went out earlier (SWLondon) and got a bit soggy.

I regularly go for a meeting in Carlton House terrace ( behind the Mall) and walk up along side St James’s Park ( lovely planting) opposite Horseguards. Usually coincide with a mounted section coming in for The Changing of the Guard. Never gets old, always causes a catch in the throat.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Has anyone got an instagram account to check when Nacho posted this?

Surely that’s not the best they can do 😂
A big deal:
IMG_4416.jpeg

Not a big deal:
IMG_4413.jpeg

bleeping DOG biscuits!!!!!!😂 Whatever next? Back to flogging fragrance that masks the smell of your tit?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
It's been written enough, so I believe it's true, Charles has always HATED having his limelight stolen from him, he resented Diana for being so popular etc. etc. So for him to allow the Princess of Wales to steal his thunder ON HIS OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY really says how much she means to him, or how he's finally grown up 😂

Having said that, he looks quite tearful, is it because he's a sweet sensitive man, or does he feel this is his last Troop? 😢 God Save the King!

• Heart
Reactions: 70
A big deal:
View attachment 2995564

Not a big deal:
View attachment 2995566

bleeping DOG biscuits!!!!!!😂 Whatever next? Back to flogging fragrance that masks the smell of your tit?!
Knowing her history with dogs, why would anyone who genuinely loves their dogs risk their health with her poison biscuits?

I'm so happy to see Catherine and have a whole new appreciation and sympathy for her after suffering from much milder gastric issues than her and spending some time in the hospital a few days ago. It's not a walk in the park and I can only imagine what she has gone through. She looks very well considering what has happened in the past six months.

I hope this will shut up the crazies who have been spreading conspiracy theories for months. Sadly I think it will not. I've already seen them sourly commenting about "Copy Kate", holograms and whatnot.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I wouldn’t say any of the royal men are drop dead gorgeous but William on horseback in his bearskin hat…Jaysus 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I take back what I said earlier. I just saw a shot of Catherine and she looked shakey, and very sick. I have a VERY BAD feeling about her health. VERY BAD.
😭😭😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Knowing her history with dogs, why would anyone who genuinely loves their dogs risk their health with her poison biscuits?

I'm so happy to see Catherine and have a whole new appreciation and sympathy for her after suffering from much milder gastric issues than her and spending some time in the hospital a few days ago. It's not a walk in the park and I can only imagine what she has gone through. She looks very well considering what has happened in the past six months.

I hope this will shut up the crazies who have been spreading conspiracy theories for months. Sadly I think it will not. I've already seen them sourly commenting about "Copy Kate", holograms and whatnot.
#JUSTICEFORBOGART

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How adorable is Prince Louis having a dance to Highland Laddie at the TTC? 😍

CPIOW looks stunning too.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.