Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a magnificent sight coming down The Mall. Senior royals and their children safe and secure and bang centre in the public eye.

Underpins the fact that there is absolutely F.UCK ALL that Meghan Markle can pull that could overshadow all this pomp, ceremony, culture and history.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Is it just me or does Princess Anne’s feather look shorter than it was for the coronation?

I still can’t understand how Harry gave all this up? And for what? A miserable life in California?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Is it just me or does Princess Anne’s feather look shorter than it was for the coronation?

I still can’t understand how Harry gave all this up? And for what? A miserable life in California?
Kinda ruins it for him when Meghan is moaning all the way through it about being bored ;) Wonder if he's watching it on the telly like the rest of us plebs 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The precision timing of the soldiers marching in formation is mesmerising

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Jealousy , it’d always been there but ILBW dripped poison into his stupid ears and he couldn’t rein in his true feelings of spite, entitlement and resentment of the hierarchy and of being second.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Jealousy , it’d always been there but ILBW dripped poison into his stupid ears and he couldn’t rein in his true feelings of spite, entitlement and resentment of the hierarchy and of being second.
And she took him off his meds because yoga and healthy eating was a better way to manage his mental health. How's that going now?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
These are the tacky shallow people Harry and Meghan surrounded themselves with to do their bidding - fellow wannabe influencers who are not much to write home about.
It seems they aren’t able to string a few words together to convey themselves - they have to rely on fridgemagnetquotes.com
IMG_4414.jpeg
IMG_4415.jpeg

Losers together.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.