Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I worry that something more serious could be going on, we get reports that Catherine and William have been seen out together but Catherine is never seen, like you say in a limo or waving from a window.
If she hadn't completely disappeared the rumours and vacuum wouldn't have occurred, I am starting to wonder if it's normal to be poorly this long, then I read on here that it takes a long time to recover after chemotherapy.
If Catherine can go out privately why can't she be seen more from a window etc, it seems so long since we have seen her that I begin to wonder if it is something terminal, are the public being kept in the dark, I am starting to fear that a newsflash could happen anytime with bad news concerning Catherine.
No, she is ill. I haven't been to the local village for a year. Have I been ill? Yes.

I find the need to see her ridiculous. She has had major surgery, cancer treatment, and has 3 young kids who need her far more than anybody.

If she doesn't show her face publicly and works online from home for the next decade, she will simply be doing what 30% of the global civil service etc workforce now does.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Thank you everyone for the fabulous birthday wishes. To almost quote Sally Fields….You like me. You really like me.
Sorry today, my age is now the punchline of so many offcolor jokes.We’re 69. I had a great weekend. We live in the area of the. Setauket Spy Ring, of the Revolutionary War. Theres a homestead and driving tour. So we packed up my wheelchair, did the tour and went for lunch. I‘d lived here for 25 years, and never thought to do it. I just finished watching
Turn - Washington’s Spies, so he thought I’d enjoy the tour. Weekend was great, but I have a ton to read here to catch up!
Thank you again,
I love you guys!
IMG_7972.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 62

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Thank you for that!❤ I am a HUGE supporter of DJT! Why? Because I keep up with what’s going on; what HAS been going on for a LONG time & what is currently happening to my country!! DJT loves this country as do I and millions of other Americans! He’s not an angel, but he put the American people first as president by pulling us out of the WHO & forcing other countries to pony-up their fair share as UN members. So what’s going on now in America is NOT GOOD! Our border is wide open & DHS is doing NOTHING to stem the tide! They WANT to bring us to our knees, and if you don’t get it? Look at Ireland, Scotland, Canada-all part of the UK!! They are already experiencing what the globalists are doing & watching their freedoms melt away & those countries and others now have native populations replaced with illegals. Sharia Law, and a total loss of freedom is not far behind! If you have no idea how the Communist Revolution began in China, then do your homework, because what you see happening around the globe is the start of it! DJT’s trial was a farce and the judge AND his daughter took donations/bribes. It’s a fact you won’t hear on mainstream media, though! The Biden regime is corrupt. So is the Dept of Justice, DHS, and all the other three letter agencies! You wonder why Prick Harry & his cunt wife get away w/what they do? It’s because I sincerely believe they have powerful backers so they will NEVER be held to account!! Why would they be if EVERYONE supporting them is just as corrupt as they are?!?!
Welcome to the global shit show, everyone!!! 🤬
:::stepping off my soap box now:::
Sorry if anyone is offended, but I am NOT happy about this verdict!!!
Perfectly said @Who’sYerDaddy. This is sick stuff.

Which I don't need because I am getting ready to go in for my second bone surgery. In my heart I am afraid. Thank you to everyone who has wished me good luck and, yes, hope to be high as a kite later. Even for just a few minutes would be a gift!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

hehehe

VIP Member
I worry that something more serious could be going on, we get reports that Catherine and William have been seen out together but Catherine is never seen, like you say in a limo or waving from a window.
If she hadn't completely disappeared the rumours and vacuum wouldn't have occurred, I am starting to wonder if it's normal to be poorly this long, then I read on here that it takes a long time to recover after chemotherapy.
If Catherine can go out privately why can't she be seen more from a window etc, it seems so long since we have seen her that I begin to wonder if it is something terminal, are the public being kept in the dark, I am starting to fear that a newsflash could happen anytime with bad news concerning Catherine.
You're wondering if it's normal to be "poorly this long" when the person is receiving treatment for CANCER?

Jesus fucking christ go outside and touch grass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Palate cleanse
Our dear Queen this day 2022 with her LOYAL FAMILY
I cried as we didn't know whether she would appear
FB_IMG_1717591395902.jpg
FB_IMG_1717591406840.jpg
FB_IMG_1717591416467.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

D. A.

VIP Member
😡
Screenshot_20240606-163724.png

And I am now absolutely livid that the fucking arsehole is getting more court time and more tax payer money to push for IPP
I am really really angry. Fucking little prick 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

planetmirth

VIP Member
No it is so moving . l too cried my eyes out like you Kat . The veterans are /were
so brave ,so dignified , so loyal and patriotic , everything that seems to have disappeared from the UK today sadly 😭 .
All the veterans talk of the sacrifice of their comrades and the privilege of living ….

Not one boasts of their ‘ kill count’ or claims to be a ‘ living legend of aviation ‘ …..Pathetic little boy !!!

• Heart
  • Sick

ChipDex

VIP Member
Your Imperial Majesty???

But TLQ, an actual reigning Majesty and Head of State, was invariably referred to as 'Harry's grandmother'.

:sick:

And 'grace and dignity'? That'll be a first.

Screenshot_20240601-203248_kindlephoto-203487554.png

• Haha
  • Sick

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
I’ve just watched Sue Me for the first time in forever (she’s fab) and she’s picking up the baton Lady C ran with about the pregnancy timeline.
As I said earlier - this couple have gone on record and she wrote a very elaborate account in that oped about her miscarriage which he then expanded on in his book, saying they buried the foetus themselves. I still find that very disturbing to be honest. I don’t even know how it would be possible. Do hospitals give you that?

Anyway, from my limited research (very limited) the chances of becoming pregnant after a miscarriage is increased in the immediate weeks after a miscarriage but only if it was an early miscarriage up to 13 weeks. Although it is recommended that you wait a couple of months, and i’m not even going to mention her age at the time (39).
IMG_3851.jpeg

IMG_3847.jpeg

IMG_3850.jpeg

IMG_3849.jpeg

It’s plausible BUT I think this whole thing is shady. If she miscarried and then got pregnant just over a month to 6 weeks later then it was most probably an early miscarriage. Would you be required to go to hospital for an early miscarriage? Would you (and I apologise for asking this) be required to birth an early miscarriage? You would at 24 weeks, apparently. She certainly wasn’t 20-24 weeks pregnant. She would have been showing.

My personal belief is, and it was the moment I heard this, is she saw the reaction and sympathy Chrissy Teighan and John Legend received after they published those photos of her miscarriage which was at 20 weeks and she wanted some of that attention for herself. It’s the kind of drama she relishes. I don’t believe it happened at all. Just like I don’t believe she was ever suicidal. I don’t believe she received racist treatment from KC3 or CPOW. I think she is a compulsive liar, and mentally deranged. Sue me. Receipts!!

• Heart
  • Sick

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
The Queen was very careful with appearances in her last years.
I did read she didn’t want to be photographed in a wheelchair like the way Margaret was. Ditto Catherine doesn’t want images of her at her most vulnerable being used by the likes of Bouzy to run her down,

it’s like the way the papers use photos of Meghan and her sweaty pits 🤣. Catherine and William don’t want to give that ammo

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I heard the interview with the alleged maid on Paula M's channel.
Not sure if I 100% believe it. But, if true, it paints a very unhealthy environment. We never have a timeline of when this lady worked there, but it would justify the refurbishing of the engagement ring.

Also, it is my understanding that Paula M recorded this interview weeks ago, before the Nigeria trip. And the maid mentions that the ILBW would claim she has Gavin Newsom on speed dial and we have seen now the effects of it.

It baffles me that no one - in MSM - is asking why and how Gavin was so fast to defend Archewell.

And again: it comes up how unlikable the ILBW is. How no one likes her, respects her. And that is something we have been seeing for a long time.
The interview with the maid worries me because it points to Harry being abused and a victim of DV and manipulation. I've always tended to think that he is as bad as her, but according to the maid Meghan sounds like a total fruitcake.

I don't want to go soft on Harry but it's interesting that he obviously doesn't believe his family are racist.

If Meghan really threatens staff with risk of deportation she's a despicable piece of shit and a racist herself. Why can't this maid tell her story to everyone? Is it because she is illegal or because she's been forced to sign an NDA?
I'm sick of the 'elite' getting away with treating others like crap.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Just going back to that clip from Eugenie's wedding, I am fascinated. It's clear as day there, and yet I don't think anyone outside of the immediate circle was aware, that they were already done, with the pair of them.

Harry was reared in the royal family. He knows darn well that is not their place. I actually thought at one point, they were going to attempt to stand between the queen and Philip.

Harry leans towards the queen when she speaks to him, I wonder what she said, and what he said in response. But they still didn't move.

Not the only time of course that she tried to get her beak in photos, too close to the queen. Remember an appearance on the balcony too, where Andrew and maybe Anne (not sure) blocked her way.

And the time they stood at a doorway when the others were going in to an exhibition when they had no place there, and they should have been seated with other guests. Charles had to actually get someone to usher them away.

Harry knew that none of those things were correct protocol. Did she say to him, let's try this and see what happens? Never mind your stuffy old traditions. And he was so in thrall to her, that he thought what Meghan wants, Meghan gets... 🥴

What an idiot he is.

• Sick
  • Heart

Regina2071

It's perfectly normal. My mum had major abdominal surgery in December. She had chemo every 3 weeks from March to August as the wound had to have healed sufficiently to start chemo. However sometimes her bloods weren't good enough to have her chemo so it would be delayed by a week or 2. She then had daily radiotherapy for 6 weeks from late Aug to Oct. She didn't feel well properly until the following summer - 18 months after her op.

She also rarely went out when having her treatment because she didn't feel upto it.

We have no clue what's going on but because Catherine has felt well enough on 1 day to go out doesn't mean she feels well enough to go out the following day. I doubt any appearance would be decided until the day - and quite frankly I'm getting fed up of all the medical experts and doomsayers demanding an appearance or medical update.

The woman is recovering - they've told us all we need to know. Because people have no patience or understanding is not Catherine's fault and she should not be expected to dance to someone else's timetable.
Exactly that. She's a mother of 3 young children Her focus needs to be on her recovery, and family time. I don't need or want to know the ins and outs - she has every right to her privacy at the moment. Look forward to seeing her back when she is well.
Some people could do with following her example of Privacy !

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion...I believe white people have no say over what may or may not be racist. I don't believe white people should teach about racism. I disregard anything a white person says when they decry racism BY white people. White people are generally clueless when it comes to racism as they have zero awareness of their own biases and zero experience of it. Leave interpreting racism to the experts, the non-whites who actually experience it.
So what about those white people who live in a predominantly black area or Country and are the ones who are on the receiving end?

• Heart
  • Wow

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
Until you have some experience of cancer and chemo (personally or family) I think it's hard to understand fully how gruelling it is. POW was always very thin to begin with, and undoubtedly will have lost more weight and frankly look haggard. It will take a year for her to recover, and even so she may have long lasting repercussions like adhesions, to deal with.

About three months after one of my surgeries I was out walking around the block with my hubby, and we bumped into friends of friends. I then heard via the grapevine that she'd told our mutual group of friends that she'd seen me and that there was 'really no excuse' for looking so awful and making no effort with my appearance (and I wasn't having chemo - the surgery had just gone wrong and I was in pain, waiting for more surgery to correct things). That's the sort of nastiness that everyday people live with, can you imagine what POW would be subjected to? I don't blame her one bit for staying out of sight. She will be terrified, exhausted and still recovering from the surgery. After my first abdominal surgery I was told it would be a year to recover by my GP. She said people aren't told that because they get depressed so they are told 3 months as that's when walking is easier, but everything improves a bit each month, it's a very gradual process.

I'm glad they issued the statement to stop the speculation about Trooping of the Colour. I think she'll be seen before the Christmas Concert, but that that may be the first official event she shows up at.

I hope the judge releases Harry's visa details, we have the right to know what he's done. He's abandoned all rights to privacy over drug use by publishing them in his book IMO. And I want to know if the issue that causes 'stigma' is related to sex workers.

I'd leave them with the Duke and Duchess titles, but take them off the RF website, out of COS, and sort out the issues around the births and therefore deal with LOS. Invictus needs to be stripped from them immediately - I think that's the most important as that's what gives them the platform internationally and with Netflix etc. I don't know the laws around LOS but as he choses not to live here, and believes it's unsafe due to racism, I think needs removing. Maybe if the Visa information becomes public it will confirm that he's unfit to have a senior role in the RF, because as long as he's a COS and in the LOS he does have a senior role.
After my first abdominal surgery I was told it would be a year to recover by my GP.

I worked closely with a team of Breast and Endocrine surgeons for three years, and can confirm this. Recovery from major surgery can take even longer than a year. Even though you are under anaesthetic, your body knows that it has been "assaulted", And that is without the additional stresses on the human frame caused by chemotherapy etc.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm not convinced that Cressida keeps in touch with Harry. They didn't date for a long period of time and she was the one who complained about how mean he was.

I believe Harry might still be in touch with Chelsy (probably without Meghan knowing too much). She was the one he was close to for a long period of time in his younger years and she's never spoken out against him. I believe that she was the one he really wishes he'd married.

• Heart
Reactions: 57