Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Porco Misere

The Ho promised His Imperial Majesty (bristling on his own bit of Nigerian soil) that she's going to ensure the Flatpacks embrace their Nigerian heritage.

Has she thought this through? Prince Ffark and Princess Lillette are roughly 24% Nigerian so will be victimised like their poor mommy by the racist British when they take the Throne.

Stupid, after those photoshops of a fair-haired child with blue, blue eyes, and Fffarke Caucasian through and through. Where's the 24% Nigerian heritage? The proud curly hair and olive skin? She doesn't even know what her children are but will sell them out anyway to anybody even a convicted fraudster.
Snakebite in the shadows like a black mamma, the Stoat whining about genital generational pain.
Could Snakebite also be a black mamba?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Suez_Channel

Get past the slight misogyny and xenophobia - it was the "I reckon she's trouble" that got me. It was unbelievable. It was as if the whole pretence of this woman being 'a breath of fresh air' and 'modernising the Royal Family' was blown out the water because people were saying what they really saw - which was a hustler.

I'm also posting this because as much as I suspected she was going to be trouble and Stephen was 100% right, I had no idea just how much trouble she was going to be. It has really blown my mind how crazy this woman is and how much trouble she has caused.
I was watching (crime related)discussion about personality disorders, borderline and histrionic albeit these it seems are the former terms.
Some of the behaviours ring a bell < friendships lifelong friends 'burned at the stake'><people who have difficulty living with themselves and others and never learn from past mistakes><irritating attention-seeking self- serving they'll ruin you..no sense of comfort or settling.. .personality completely riven>the section starts around 43 minutes

Reactions: 16

wibble

VIP Member
Avid Gardener... is currently live with Redheaded League drama...

It's all about some drama with the alleged burglar....

• Sad

wibble

VIP Member
I absolutely agree with you regards the dates not stacking up and I waffled on about this on a previous thread!

Also the private burial of a body in illegal in California, and Banyan trees don’t grow there.
There are a few banyan trees in California, in botanic gardens and the like.

The closest to them would be the Morton Bay fig tree.

Last edited:

Chita

VIP Member
Crikey there was a lady who made my daughter and I turn the radio off in the car within under a minute, she’d made an arse of herself already in her interview with Vernon Kay but we couldn’t listen and I feel terrible!
One of the singers?

Annealise

HG Tudor gets on my nerves. He puts on that posh accent. You can hear it on certain words.
And he tries to be clever.
Not impressed
He was probably trying to be funny and hinting she had been taking drugs, ie chemicals.
Or maybe he could smell her fake tan.

Smelling of chemicals makes me think of two things.
1) the strong smell of bleach - maybe she had been trying to scrub off fake tan from her palms after applying it with her fingers.

Or

2) the smell of ammonia. Sometimes ones urine or body odour can smell of it and it's usually a sign of a kidney infection or too much protein in a diet.
Was he hinting at either of those chemical smells??

What????

I bloody hate people being vague. Either come right out with it or STFU.
That goes for Lady C as well. Hope her hinting at a bombshell sold a few more copies of her book.
Who is HG Tudor?

Reactions: 13

Pepote

They don’t even teach facts anymore - it’s all feelings. When kids are told that stating that 2+2=4 is racist, how are they ever supposed to learn what is true?
Unpopular opinion...I believe white people have no say over what may or may not be racist. I don't believe white people should teach about racism. I disregard anything a white person says when they decry racism BY white people. White people are generally clueless when it comes to racism as they have zero awareness of their own biases and zero experience of it. Leave interpreting racism to the experts, the non-whites who actually experience it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10