Harry & Meghan #446 Where Are Archigon and Invisibly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @TheCutiePatootie on the new thread title.

Yeah lots probably happened but it was so boring I’ve forgotten about it already.

The half bald ginger tit stain and his bleep are still polluting the media with their victim stories. People are starting to realise they’re just cunts!

Some fat guy who loves fake tan as much as the bleep just got convicted on 34 felony counts but we’re not here to talk about that.

IMG_0409.jpeg

:devilish:
old thread here

Carry on dear Tattlers, carry on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
not wanting to fall out with anybody, but.... as I understand it, the Jury was 80% democrat and the judge was a paid up Democrat with his fingers on the scales. this was the outcome they wanted, Trump moving into the next election as a " convicted felon" Evidence and specific expert witnesses not allowed by the corrupt judge. Honestly, without a doubt this whole case will be over turned on appeal but not before the elecion., but everyone will remember he was a convicted felon, and they say America isn't a banana republic. I weep for the US some rich elite are playing a very nasty RESET game and the good American people are going to be collateral...IMHO

Not saying Trump is a saint, but he loves his country and can see whats happening. I think history will treat him more kindly than, the bombastic blown up over. loud character doesn't mean he cares less. IMHO

God Bless America❤
Thank you for that!❤ I am a HUGE supporter of DJT! Why? Because I keep up with what’s going on; what HAS been going on for a LONG time & what is currently happening to my country!! DJT loves this country as do I and millions of other Americans! He’s not an angel, but he put the American people first as president by pulling us out of the WHO & forcing other countries to pony-up their fair share as UN members. So what’s going on now in America is NOT GOOD! Our border is wide open & DHS is doing NOTHING to stem the tide! They WANT to bring us to our knees, and if you don’t get it? Look at Ireland, Scotland, Canada-all part of the UK!! They are already experiencing what the globalists are doing & watching their freedoms melt away & those countries and others now have native populations replaced with illegals. Sharia Law, and a total loss of freedom is not far behind! If you have no idea how the Communist Revolution began in China, then do your homework, because what you see happening around the globe is the start of it! DJT’s trial was a farce and the judge AND his daughter took donations/bribes. It’s a fact you won’t hear on mainstream media, though! The Biden regime is corrupt. So is the Dept of Justice, DHS, and all the other three letter agencies! You wonder why Prick Harry & his bleep wife get away w/what they do? It’s because I sincerely believe they have powerful backers so they will NEVER be held to account!! Why would they be if EVERYONE supporting them is just as corrupt as they are?!?!
Welcome to the global tit show, everyone!!! 🤬
:::stepping off my soap box now:::
Sorry if anyone is offended, but I am NOT happy about this verdict!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Thank you for that!❤ I am a HUGE supporter of DJT! Why? Because I keep up with what’s going on; what HAS been going on for a LONG time & what is currently happening to my country!! DJT loves this country as do I and millions of other Americans! He’s not an angel, but he put the American people first as president by pulling us out of the WHO & forcing other countries to pony-up their fair share as UN members. So what’s going on now in America is NOT GOOD! Our border is wide open & DHS is doing NOTHING to stem the tide! They WANT to bring us to our knees, and if you don’t get it? Look at Ireland, Scotland, Canada-all part of the UK!! They are already experiencing what the globalists are doing & watching their freedoms melt away & those countries and others now have native populations replaced with illegals. Sharia Law, and a total loss of freedom is not far behind! If you have no idea how the Communist Revolution began in China, then do your homework, because what you see happening around the globe is the start of it! DJT’s trial was a farce and the judge AND his daughter took donations/bribes. It’s a fact you won’t hear on mainstream media, though! The Biden regime is corrupt. So is the Dept of Justice, DHS, and all the other three letter agencies! You wonder why Prick Harry & his bleep wife get away w/what they do? It’s because I sincerely believe they have powerful backers so they will NEVER be held to account!! Why would they be if EVERYONE supporting them is just as corrupt as they are?!?!
i don't post often but you're living in an alternate reality-- could write a book on all of the stuff that the orange con has done but let's hit a few of your points:
-immigration- the bipartisan bill to stem influx of immigrants also included a measure to assess asylum immidiately at the border by increased agents as opposed to the current laxity whch allows them to stay in the country for years until they can gget an asylum hearing arranged. the reason the bill did not pass was because T instructed his GOPhers to kill it so that he could use it in his campaigns.
-lack of freedom under Biden?? what about destroying the reproductive freedoms of women. mifepristone (morning after pill) is being banned in some states & there is GOPher support for banning contraception in general which is affecting ALL women, not just pro-choice supporters. in red states, OBs are leaving in droves & fewer med students are going into training for OB?GYN residencies because politicians are making health care decisions, instead of experts.
-the economy- the US is actually doing better than most countries after the pandemic.
-corruption- Trump made lots of money from dignitaries staying in his DC hotel; he still charges us taxpayers for Secret Service per diem rates which are about 5X the accepted rate. his kids raked in millions over his years in office and Jared is still making sweet billion dollar deals off of his father's name.... oh, but let's look at Hunter's lap-top??? pulleeaasseee.... and don't forget that he attempted a coup & incited violence & will undoubtably do so again....
-foreign relations-- T is a fascist and loves authoritarians... he claims he only wants to be a dictator for "a day" but all signs show that he would likely pull-out of NATO, leaving Putin to march on other countries, China to take on Taiwan
-military- he referred to those who served as "suckers and losers" & has insulted the military in many ways, including his insults to John McCain
-Project 2025- is a plan drawn up by his cohorts which would gut the DOJ, the Constitution and democracy... & if you read his Time Mag. interview, he plans to use the military to raid states and deport immigrants or temp place them in detention camps

i could go on all night.... most of his Cabinet say that he is unfit for office, that he is unintelligent/moronic & didn't even read daily briefings.... the Markle gossip sites have a reputation for being MAGA/right-wing leaning but realize that there are some participants who are deeply offended by non-reality/MAGA-cult conspiracy theories...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
i don't post often but you're living in an alternate reality-- could write a book on all of the stuff that the orange con has done but let's hit a few of your points:
-immigration- the bipartisan bill to stem influx of immigrants also included a measure to assess asylum immidiately at the border by increased agents as opposed to the current laxity whch allows them to stay in the country for years until they can gget an asylum hearing arranged. the reason the bill did not pass was because T instructed his GOPhers to kill it so that he could use it in his campaigns.
-lack of freedom under Biden?? what about destroying the reproductive freedoms of women. mifepristone (morning after pill) is being banned in some states & there is GOPher support for banning contraception in general which is affecting ALL women, not just pro-choice supporters. in red states, OBs are leaving in droves & fewer med students are going into training for OB?GYN residencies because politicians are making health care decisions, instead of experts.
-the economy- the US is actually doing better than most countries after the pandemic.
-corruption- Trump made lots of money from dignitaries staying in his DC hotel; he still charges us taxpayers for Secret Service per diem rates which are about 5X the accepted rate. his kids raked in millions over his years in office and Jared is still making sweet billion dollar deals off of his father's name.... oh, but let's look at Hunter's lap-top??? pulleeaasseee.... and don't forget that he attempted a coup & incited violence & will undoubtably do so again....
-foreign relations-- T is a fascist and loves authoritarians... he claims he only wants to be a dictator for "a day" but all signs show that he would likely pull-out of NATO, leaving Putin to march on other countries, China to take on Taiwan
-military- he referred to those who served as "suckers and losers" & has insulted the military in many ways, including his insults to John McCain
-Project 2025- is a plan drawn up by his cohorts which would gut the DOJ, the Constitution and democracy... & if you read his Time Mag. interview, he plans to use the military to raid states and deport immigrants or temp place them in detention camps

i could go on all night.... most of his Cabinet say that he is unfit for office, that he is unintelligent/moronic & didn't even read daily briefings.... the Markle gossip sites have a reputation for being MAGA/right-wing leaning but realize that there are some participants who are deeply offended by non-reality/MAGA-cult conspiracy theories...
It’s apparent you follow the blanketed narrative of the MSM & merely echo back the lies you’re fed. I’m sad you are blinded by those lies and cannot see what is happening not just in our country but around the globe. We are obviously polar opposites in our politics, but politics aside? If you cannot see the global corruption unfolding before you, then you will be in for a huge and rude awakening when every freedom you’ve ever know & enjoyed is completely gone. I am done engaging with you, but I sincerely wish you well.
#Harry&MeghanSuck!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
🙋‍♀️ May I quietly request we refrain from posting re Trump, please?
I love this thread and all who post here and don’t want it to go off the rails over politics. He is very divisive with supporters and detractors and we could go ON and ON about him, with the possibility of hurt feelings here.

I‘m asking this despite being very interested and informed in politics in my own part of the world and globally.

• Heart
Reactions: 109
I wonder what she smells like?
I reckon booze, fags and serious BO

1000007122.jpg

Also can we please keep all the different political views off here. It's not going to persuade anyone to change their mind and will just cause nasty arguments instead of agreeing on one thing...these two are horrible cunts

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
I heard the interview with the alleged maid on Paula M's channel.
Not sure if I 100% believe it. But, if true, it paints a very unhealthy environment. We never have a timeline of when this lady worked there, but it would justify the refurbishing of the engagement ring.

Also, it is my understanding that Paula M recorded this interview weeks ago, before the Nigeria trip. And the maid mentions that the ILBW would claim she has Gavin Newsom on speed dial and we have seen now the effects of it.

It baffles me that no one - in MSM - is asking why and how Gavin was so fast to defend Archewell.

And again: it comes up how unlikable the ILBW is. How no one likes her, respects her. And that is something we have been seeing for a long time.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
I wonder what she smells like?
I saw this discussed once by HG Tudor he had met her and said she smelt “chemically” I’m not completely sure what that means! Of chemicals but which one? Sulphur maybe? Like the fires of hell?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I heard the interview with the alleged maid on Paula M's channel.
Not sure if I 100% believe it. But, if true, it paints a very unhealthy environment. We never have a timeline of when this lady worked there, but it would justify the refurbishing of the engagement ring.

Also, it is my understanding that Paula M recorded this interview weeks ago, before the Nigeria trip. And the maid mentions that the ILBW would claim she has Gavin Newsom on speed dial and we have seen now the effects of it.

It baffles me that no one - in MSM - is asking why and how Gavin was so fast to defend Archewell.

And again: it comes up how unlikable the ILBW is. How no one likes her, respects her. And that is something we have been seeing for a long time.
The interview with the maid worries me because it points to Harry being abused and a victim of DV and manipulation. I've always tended to think that he is as bad as her, but according to the maid Meghan sounds like a total fruitcake.

I don't want to go soft on Harry but it's interesting that he obviously doesn't believe his family are racist.

If Meghan really threatens staff with risk of deportation she's a despicable piece of tit and a racist herself. Why can't this maid tell her story to everyone? Is it because she is illegal or because she's been forced to sign an NDA?
I'm sick of the 'elite' getting away with treating others like crap.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Just spotted this....
I have no idea what AFP fact checker is and I probably should Google but I can't be bothered!
It's a tale of old, Harkles get criticized and days later it's either revoked or someone high & mighty tells us not to believe it.
Also, why is it ALWAYS only the British press that get called out? Was this only reported in the UK? 🤔🙄
Screenshot_20240531-073115.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Well said WYD 👏 👌

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Did we ever find out the bombshell that Lady C promised, or did I miss it? 😭

I'm beginning to feel really worried about Catherine now. Whilst I appreciate her privacy while she undergoes treatment and recovery, it's now been half a year since she was out and about, and is it four months since she told us she had cancer.

We have the likes of Piers Morgan et al who tell us they are in the know, and worry me about her health. She needs to know how loved she is, and I hope some day soon, that we see her again. Trooping would have been good, even if she only sat in the back of a limo for comfort.

Get well soon Catherine, 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Just spotted this....
I have no idea what AFP fact checker is and I probably should Google but I can't be bothered!
It's a tale of old, Harkles get criticized and days later it's either revoked or someone high & mighty tells us not to believe it.
Also, why is it ALWAYS only the British press that get called out? Was this only reported in the UK? 🤔🙄
View attachment 2966223
Thanks for this. My moment feeling sorry for Harold being married to a nutter has now passed 😃
I'm back to despising him for his continued attack on the British press and the way he wants to restrict our freedom of speech 😤

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Just spotted this....
View attachment 2966223
All praise the fact checkers and the Ministry of Truth...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.