Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning šŸ„±

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks to Who'sYerDaddy for the lovely thread title who I can never manage to tag correctly...

Recap:

1716562300927.png

(There was also something about Harry not being allowed to add Murdoch to his lawsuit)

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I'm putting forward my artist credentials here and have made some improvements to Nissan Harribos portrait along the lines of the KC3 red painting šŸ˜„
Polish_20240524_160249749.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Ah itā€™s like your little signature at the bottom of your piece of art! Itā€™s fantastic! I for one think itā€™s much improved compared to Nissans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I found this snippet about Nissan Haribo on Tumblr:

It appears now that missy harriman is now looking to attach himself to ā€œHo Harklesā€ coat tails for her special brand of press. This wonā€™t work, she will shake him off pretty soon for one reason, she is a seasoned con artist and he is just deciding to milk his status in life a little more than he has in the past (he may have tried with Boris in the beginning but he has hit the jackpot with ā€œ Ho Harkleā€.

In her world however, there is room for only one top dog, and that mangy mutt is ā€œHo Harkleā€ right now). This whiney tubby is all about his new found status as a marked man by cab drivers. What I donā€™t get is his stupidity with the statements of the ā€œcab drivers are passing me byā€.

My God arenā€™t there more issues he should think about, like getting a job. His wife must be humiliated by him, he is such a crybaby, grabbing all the accolades, all fake, he can muster in his bio. It seems he tries a new career every few years.

Back in the day about 6-7 years ago, he held himself out to be a finanancial advisorā€¦and had Boris Becker on the hook. Boris you may recall lost 100 million dollars under Misanā€™s part in his financial management and went to jail. So then Missy became a professional photoshopper. He says he now has a photoshopped pic of the Harkles at the Nat. Museum.

Did Mr. Kirk Sidley also check out this pic for photoshopping as well? I think it must be in the mens room as they wouldnā€™t hang photoshopped pics. do they? So another High Schooler is now the second leading crybaby or is it the third in Ho Harkleā€™s entourageā€¦.getting crowded there

• Wow
Reactions: 63
Thanks 4 the new fred
As we've noted she just says the same boring shite over and over
Same boring sh*te over and over but never looks the same twice. How can you have so much plastic surgery etc in such a short space of time? Do the reputable surgeons not recommend ā€˜down timeā€™ between surgeries?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
True royalty just commands attention, doesn't it?

Took me a while to see the Gruesomes - it's very much like King Charles' picture, where if you squint and hold it up to the light, you see Satan and his Little Helpers torturing the souls of the damned.
The tortured souls escaped from her knees.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
True royalty just commands attention, doesn't it?

Took me a while to see the Gruesomes - it's very much like King Charles' picture, where if you squint and hold it up to the light, you see Satan and his Little Helpers torturing the souls of the damned.
Thank you @DanDanTheIceCreamMan and @Who'sYerDaddy .

From Albawaba, a Middle Eastern publication.
"Satanic worshipping hint found hidden in King Charles' portrait"
Published May 20th, 2024 - 09:37 GMTFacebookTwitterWhatsAppShare
King-Charles-3.jpg

"King Charles' portrait under the microscope again. (X)
ALBAWABA - A shocking detail was found hidden in the latest portrait of King Charles III and his first after his coronation. Does the painting hint at satanic worshipping?"

Strange something so obvious and unsettling has not been trawled over, discussed on GB News, criticised and highlighted like.... Charlotte's sleeve in the Mother's Day photo. You can just see the bottom part of Chuck's hands clasping the horns.
This does not feature so far in the press, and it should.
Where are Jennie Bond and Tom Quinn when you need them?

I am sure that neither Catherine nor William had anything to do with the Mother's Day photo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.