Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sukysue

Chatty Member
Just thinking about the Princess of Wales and how much we miss seeing her . She probably won't be going to her beloved Wimbledon this year . Bless her heart she is really going to be missed this year if she doesn't go .
She must do whatever is best for her but once she appears anywhere she will be expected to work by the MSM 🙄 so she really needs to be well before she resumes her publicity appearances.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
As I stated before, I believe the children exist. I have no idea how they were born and to whom. But I believe they exist. The reason for them to be hidden can be several:
  1. The ILBW uses them to play into Hazno's psychosis related to the Media. She uses them to have Hazno on a permanent state of alert, of fear, making it easier for her to manipulate him into doing everything she wants;
  2. The ILBW is saving them for after the divorce. An all telling interview after the divorce may no longer be worth >10M like the Orca interview once the world knows how much she lies, but an interview where we are introduced to the invisible kids may get her more money;
  3. The kids are not as cute as the Wales kids, and the ILBW is shallow enough to suffer with it. This one shocks me, TBH, but I think that she may project on the kids how she feels now that pictures of her childhood are everywhere and we can see how much work she needed to become the beautiful woman she was at the time she bagged the Prince. If true, this alone would be enough for us to question the ILBW mental health status.
On this subject, I think that sadly they spend little to no time with the children. You see how uncomfortable the ILBW is around kids and I believe she has the nannies instructed to not let Hazno hang with the children when UI - which I believe is pretty much all of the time.

A final note to say: we had to sit and listen when the ILBW claimed she was suicidal when pregnant with Archie. Piers even lost his job for questioning it. Yet, since that interview, we have seen Hazno's mental health being assessed like on Orca's documentary and Gabor Maté online performance, but we have never EVER seen the ILBW mental health debated. And let me tell you: a woman that thinks of ending her AND her baby's lives while pregnant, she is not mentally healthy - and not just affected by circumstances: the fact that no one questions this, baffles me, as I believe there are only two optics: she either lied (she did!) or she suffers from mental illness (she doesn't: she has a personality disorder, but that is another thing).
I also believe there are children but don't think Meghan gave birth to them. Perpetuating a lie about kids that don't exist would mean exposure at some point. It might take 10 years or more but the truth would eventually come out. Surely even the deluded Harkles don't think they could pull that off.

The kids are hidden away for many reasons:
1. Harold's paranoia and not offering them up as fodder for the scumbag press.
2. Meghan's narcissism means that the attention always has to be on her. She can't risk attention being diverted to them.
3. They can't risk their children being seen as less than perfect in looks or behaviour and compared to the Wales children.
4. They can't risk the children saying something potentially embarrassing like 'nanny always takes me to school' or 'daddy smokes a smelly pipe' or 'we only see mummy on Tuesdays'. Take your pick, it could be a lot worse!
5. They can't risk anyone being able to pick holes in the idea that the kids are holy St 'Diana reborn' when neither of them resemble her.

Meghan will never allow them to visit the UK and they will be well schooled in how awful the British people are. They will be told that the evil British press will hound them like they did to saint grandma in heaven, we are all racist and British people will attack them on sight while knashing our yellow teeth and baring our awful dentistry at them.

Those kids won't visit the UK until they are adults and are free to make their own decisions but the indoctrination about backwards salty island will be totally ingrained into them by then. They'll probably grow up to be virtue signalling activists who live in luxury while denouncing British colonialists who are responsible for all the evils in the world.

---
This is very likely true. How nasty their parents are to perpetuate lies about their appearance. All parents should love their kids whatever they look like and tell them to be proud of who they are. They are being incredibly racist themselves by these lies about them looking like Diana's family if they don't.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

wibble

VIP Member
If st james palace wasnt secure enough for him then they could offer him the tower of london
True, there's a space under a staircase where an alleged couple of princes stayed undisturbed for years.
Not sure it has WIFI though.

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Because they are begged/scrounged/gifted & she's an odd fucking shape 😆😆😆😆💀
Yes, she is, but if she would listen to even the smallest bit of advice, she could definitely be dressed better.

She dresses for Catherine's height and figure, despite possessing neither her height nor her figure!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Time for my once a year rant on CBK. She wasn’t a style icon. She was a woman who reflected the typical style of the upper East Side/Connecticut/North Shore Gold Coast look of upper middle class women. She dressed the same way that I and my friends did in high school and college Yes it all fit (thanks to mothers who were interested in what their daughters looked like) and was tailored, but it was basic. If that is what is now called effortlessly chic, then I have to laugh. It’s just that people today are so used to wearing sweat pants that they are overwhelmed at the thought of wearing basic clothes that fit. Blouse/sweater and skirt! Who would have thought? And BTW I thought that CBK’s slip dress looked she was wearing her wedding night gown for a wedding dress. Wasn’t a fan. And while I am at it, why did two Roman Catholics get married by a Protestant minister? Perfect if you don’t expect it to last so marriage number two can be in the church. For him having a black minister was optics for his presumed future political career.
I’ve got black jeans that I often wear with a white t shirt or shirt.
When I was at work I had a smart beige skirt that I wore with a black jumper, or a brown one, or a rust one.
I’ve got a simple black long dress that I dress up with different necklaces and scarves.
Am I making a sweet nod to La Markle?
Or do I just have the same capsule wardrobe most women have?

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Daily Express
"Justin Welby accused of net zero hypocrisy for racking up 48,000 air miles on global trips
The Archbishop of Canterbury may talk like an eco-warrior but it's emerged that he flies like a jet-setter."

up-48-000-air-miles-from-September-to-June-5394085.jpg

"Justin Welby will have racked up 48,000 air miles from September to June.
Justin Welby has been lambasted, after it emerged he has nearly flown the equivalent distance of two laps round world twice since September.
By the end of next month, the tree-hugging theologian will have racked up 48,000 air miles on trips to Gaza, Africa and Pakistan, all despite being one of the country's eminent net zero champions.

The 68-year-old is off to Guatemala, El Salvador, Panama and Costa Rica later this month.
His ten trips will see 15 tonnes of carbon emissions added to his carbon footprint."

"Mr Welby's trips appear to be at odds with the Church of England's Net Zero strategy, which has demanded congregations are carbon neutral by 2030 rather than 2045.

In 2022, Welby told BBC Radio 5Live: "When it comes to climate change, it is tempting to despair".

Parishes are up in arms over the Archbishop's extensive travelling. A senior church official told MailOnline: "It seems quite extraordinary that the Archbishop chooses to spend so much time away when there is so much going wrong at home.
"His own diocese is showing a catastrophic fall in numbers attending — the worst figures for young people of any diocese — yet he is too busy to attend to it."

Why is Welby now flying all over the world? He's reported to be the king's right-hand man now, so is he doing government work? Is he looking for oil?
What have Gaza and Guatemala got to do with the UK's main shepherd, or am I missing something? Anyway, what a hypocrite.

• Angry
  • Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
She's so incredibly RUDE to people.
Harry's voice when he makes a speech in that video sounds really weedy. He's sounding more emasculated every time we hear him speak.
My mental health.... whine whine whine. It's OK to feel sad... victim victim victim...

Women in Nigeria are traditionally strong and resilient. Its not in their culture to navel gaze and claim victimhood. I really can't see this westernised oppression bollocks going down well over there. They're not stupid they can see that internalised hatred towards your own culture and identifying as a victim makes you weak.

Neil Sean
Why does Neil Sean say that the National Portrait Gallery is seen as something for the elite? It's free to get in you muppet and anyone can go.

• Haha

Thalia

VIP Member
I love this weeks cover of Closer magazine, they couldn’t have found a less flattering photo of the ho if they’d tried!
If your armpits sag over the top of your dress, it's time to wear sleeves 🤣

How can somebody be simultaneously skinny to the point of emaciation yet fat enough for flabby armpits and a spare tyre? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
There is something very wrong with Meghan's brain

1716975692897.png

Am I dumb? Does Lilibet have supervision? How did she see herself in these crazy eyes?

1716975895134.png

• Haha
  • Wow

wibble

VIP Member
Jack Grealish plays for Man City. City were losing. Grealish is George's favourite player. Maybe he was glum for that reason! (As we're half the bloody crowd!!!). Did you see George's face when Grealish got his medal?? He was 😀😀😀! Show things in context, Mail!!
Prince George didn't hold back with Pep's use of the fullbacks and his lack of utilization in the half spaces...
William had to step in.

1716727590877.jpeg

• Haha

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
What do I notice? Even on her wedding day, her bra doesn’t bloody fit!
My cousin saw the dress at the exhibition in Buckingham Palace. She said that the darts were off and one boob was higher than the other. The neckline wasn’t balanced either

• Wow
  • Haha

Blockster

Do we think the press are not reporting what the first lady of Nigeria said because she's a black woman and it doesn't fit the everyone's racist narrative?

• Heart

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
George isn't even 11 yet and he's already a pro at greeting people. No need to worry about this one.

View attachment 2957040

And then there's Uncle Harold.....

Plenty to worry about.

View attachment 2957044
Agee that George already has the easy charm of his father - and a lovely smile.

Just thinking about Uncle H's male nipple-tweaking passion, I can't help but wonder if that's why he's so keen in Nissan Haribo going everywhere with them - man's got an impressive pair of boobies!

• Haha
  • Wow

wibble

VIP Member
Apologies if this pic has been posted already. I’ve just seen it on Twitter.
I don’t know who the artist is but I do think they should be strongly encouraged in their Harkle career. It’s just so delightful and the world needs more of this … 😉

View attachment 2955533
That picture reminds me of that mural of Herman Goering Greta...

1716589308294.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43