Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A People Magazine Exclusive

Prince George Storms Out

Prince George refused to stay to watch Manchester United lift the FA Cup.

Football fans have taken to social media demanding #whereisgeorge after this picture emerged that appeared to show Prince George had stormed out of the stadium.

a wax faced puppet One long standing soccer fan, who spoke to People Magazine on condition of anonymity, explained, "It was shocking. First William attempted to garrot the Manchester United players, using the well known thuggee method of a coin and a scarf. And when that failed, he attempted to shrink their captain Bruno by forcing him to hold a very heavy weight above his head for hours."

The incident was so shocking that online expert firm, Botcentipede, commissioned a report to highlight the dangers of middle aged women rolling their eyes on You Tube.

Botcentipede founder, Crasstoper Boozy, said, "the FA need to crackdown on Taz, Murky Meg and Avid Gardener. Their refusal to highlight the dangers this imposes on Nigerian princess's is something the FA must address."

People Magazine have seen a copy of that report, and the conclusions are quite shocking.

Botcentipede found that of the stories about Prince George storming out of the stadium, and refusing to watch Manchester United lift the cup, not one had made mention of Polo - or that Prince Harry had been invited via the Wembley website to buy a ticket to attend the match, but the Prince was unable to because the Wembley website refused to offer him sufficient police protection.

One bright spot was that the Manchester United team, clearly inspired by the new Daphne Manners, opted to wear red in 'omage to the presidential candidate's dress she wore during her fantastically successful trip to Nigeria.

Reactions: 43
If it is drugs and they've made an exception for him, then maybe if it's made public there will be a load of lawsuits from people who've been barred from travelling to the US for the same reason?

Reactions: 38
I hope this is clapping, but it looks like a potato so to be safe I've just put one.

Wow. What do you think about Klaus Schwab resigning from the WEF?
Who is "in line for the top job"?
Do you think that William is really on board with the WEF as KC and Harald (unwittigly) are? William seems to me to be very different from his father, possibly has changed his view on life since Catherine became ill? Charles and his younger son are very alike imo but not William.
I hated it when Chuck was described as "Grandfather of The Nation" after his twinkly-eyed earlier portrait was released. Didn't look twinkly-eyed to me.

Of course KC could act but he won't. However "enabling" is done, if it achieves the objective it's enabling. Silence, turning a blind eye, covering up, call it what you will but it's hidden and secretive, comes in many guises and can masquerade as compassion and family love.

Reactions: 26
Do we think the press are not reporting what the first lady of Nigeria said because she's a black woman and it doesn't fit the everyone's racist narrative?

Reactions: 44
I think KC is going to be forever remembered for not dealing with his gone rogue son.

Reactions: 45
Do we think the press are not reporting what the first lady of Nigeria said because she's a black woman and it doesn't fit the everyone's racist narrative?
JMO but no, it's not because the First Lady is Nigerian but because the UK press will not criticise the Sussexes even if the criticism is just and fair. Whether from a black or white person, only praise is allowed. That much must be evident by now.

I suspect that the Ho as always dressed to outrage people, and nothing is accidental. We laugh at her awful dresses and table-runners over her shoulder, bare back in front of children, but it's deliberate. Shock and awe from the Stoat and Ho.

They won't go back to Nigeria having shat on Lagos's doorstop, but might well move on to another Commonwealth country. Possibly at some stage Jamaica, where she will behave impeccably to show the Cambridges how it should have been done.
Unlike the Cambridges' trip, the press will not subtly sabotage the Sussex trip.

Reactions: 32
Well yes, though I was thinking more of if whatever records they have match up with Harry's disappearing acts.

He has a habit of going to Australia, Africa, the South Pole or wherever when he gets into to trouble.
And the pattern has a mild correlation with whatever mental illness he has - which personally I think is some form of schizophrenia, brought on by Diana's poor parenting.

Reactions: 25
I’m with you on buying decent good fitting underwear.
Makes such a difference to everything you wear .
Totally random, off topic question but maybe you can help me? If you wear a thong with a control front panel does that not give you the mother of all wedgies???? I just have visions of ‘cheese wire’ being pulled into all the wrong places 🫣

back on topic - have those two prats not been abducted by aliens yet (I think it might be the only way we’ll ever get rid of them 🫤

Reactions: 31
Can anyone see Yankee's new channel?

youtube.com/@ThatCelticWoman

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.