Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things obviously getting off to a flying start if you're already cropping pics and limiting comments.

Poor veterans.

Screenshot_20240507-183522_kindlephoto-429977133.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Hahaha daddy said no

Though I suspect it was the intelligence agencies as not a good look when they are off to Nigeria stirring up tit

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Has that springtime bombshell promised by Lady C landed yet?

Did I miss it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He gives Scar from Lion King vibes, tbh. I remember, before the ILBW, he was being positioned as the "fun uncle", as he was, allegedly, always hanging at W&C Kensington home. I think sometimes things worked for the best. We don't know how his neuroses would have played without the ILBW and he would be around those children.

There is an element of his mental health that I believe is what sometimes stops TRF of being so harsh on him. I am still convinced that W&C came up with Heads Together to help normalise Hazno's need for therapy. I also believe that he is unstable and probably at times depressed. The rumours that TRF worries that he could harm himself, I think they are true.

I think the ILBW took him from his therapists - he talked about how wrong they were... - probably took him of his meds, probably sold him some California alternative therapy (with drugs?). I think she played that and well and I think part of the household tensions were about this.

Just my opinion, of course.
Harry has paralells with a woman who was my closest friend for many years. In the same way, she was this wonderful happy person - yes, she had a traumatic childhood, but she got along with life and was nice to people. Then she met this guy. He was a bastard, but she fell hard for him. He talked her into coming off her antidepressants, and from that exact week, she went into a nosedive that she has never recovered from. She started having panic attacks that stopped her from sleeping, she got paranoid and fell down the QAnon rabbit hole (we're British btw). She started being more skittish and harsh with people close to her. Now she hasn't spoken to me, her former closest friend, in 3 years. I was not invited to their wedding, nor were her family. It all started from this man convincing her that she shouldn't take her medication.

The line from PW in Spare that the relationship between Harry and Meghan is making him physically ill, really stays with me.

I wonder to what extent Harry's drinking and recreational drug use plays a part in the Waleses not seeing him? I know there are many other reasons they don't want to reconcile, but could it be that they didn't know just how bad Harry's substance abuse was until Spare came out? Or maybe it ramped up after he met Meg? I'd find it hard to believe they'd let him around their children if they knew he was an active drug user. Maybe they thought that was all in the past, but the passages in Spare about him walking around Tyler Perry's house at night with a joint changed the Waleses minds about how safe he was around their kids?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Team please. I was having lunch. We have to draw the lines somewhere lololol
Oh, you have no idea 😬

You need to develop a cast-iron stomach on these threads and I'd also recommend that you aren't drinking anything as you catch up on the new posts ...unless you like inhaling your tea/coffee/gin 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well, as bikini season is nearly upon us, if anyone was struggling with their diet, these should put anyone off eating for a good week. Especially tacos. Or the unexplained low-cal desire to lick the shavings off the floor of a barber dedicated to ginger pubic manscaping
He is one ugly fucker.
---
Good. The cunting pair keep themselves in headlines week after week with the "will they won't they" BS around every single future event, so the RF should just start shutting that tit down on the spot. After returning from Nigeria they'll be sniffing around for an invite to TTC -- once the first rumour comes out, to nip it in the bud the RF should release the TTC balcony list which will show the cunts have not been invited.
Those two cunts will never set a toe over a royal threshold ever again never mind waving from the balcony and everybody knows it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Saw this on the DM about the Alice Evans, Ioan Triffid and his very young girlfriend saga…

Toxic? Cheeky witch obviously doesn’t know about the cheesy poof camaraderie over here. Good! More cheesy poofs for us!!
IMG_2715 (1).jpeg

IMG_2715 (2).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
For those interested, Penny Mordaunt talks about Privy Council/Coronation role

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How does he manage to look awkward simply putting on his jacket 😁!
On the plus side, he is not carrying a hanger 🤣

Probably trying to show his ATM dad, and the world, how utterly helpless he is without the BRF-provided valets, but it's okay, he's bravely learning to do without.

Yet this just shows him up as being careless and graceless. And also rude, because I remember reading in Georgette Heyer novels and that generally it is not considered polite to take off or put on clothes or complete any part of your grooming in public (unless an appropriate location or event - this was neither). Should have put it on in the car or excused himself to go do it somewhere else discreetly.

It looks quite nice but Thirty Quid? I was tempted until I saw the price.

The Pup loves his little plastic bowl that I got as one of a set of three from a wholesale shop - the other two were stolen when I set them out for street dogs 🤦 But then, he's always been quite down to earth. No roaming around sweeping the hallways with his big skirts for him. If he ever put on 30 quid dog bowl sort of airs and graces, I'd have to ship him out to KP 😂

I was so traumatised by Sparry's photos that I've wasted two hours doing nothing 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Daily Mail
"Harry's city financier dinner date:
Duke will dine tonight with millionaire Invictus Games trustee Guy Monson who was with warring Prince and brother William when they unveiled Diana statue on last joint engagement."

Reactions: 22
You know sometimes you miss an entire thing that makes things make sense?!

I literally just found out who Tracee Ellis Ross mum is and now it all makes sense 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Im so disappointed that TER is getting involved with Megacunt Markle!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Hahaha daddy said no

Though I suspect it was the intelligence agencies as not a good look when they are off to Nigeria stirring up tit
Possibly a joint effort between them, KC3 and David Cameron. And Camilla.

Sends a discreet but firm message to Nigeria that Haz is not representing the King or the UK. Hopefully they take note.

Stops Haz from having any new RF stuff to discuss in US TV interviews when he's promoting Invictus.

Finally, after the visit to TLQ in 2022 (Haz the 'Protector' interview) and then Whistler in February, KC3 appears to have learned his lesson.

Reactions: 29
SS dont like facts do they? Denying that William and Catherine had anything to do with invictus
Honestly they are thick
Screenshot_20240507-200537_X.jpg

No, it’s the red plume. It is giving him PTSD. He’s thinking back to Princess Anne and the red plume at the Coronation. He still has flashes of terror and night sweats.

If Harry wanted to ruin his chances with meeting dad, he definitely did it by NOT wearing the Coronation medal.
---

They are putting him at the table at the back of the room just like at the aviation awards
At the back of the room to play with some raffia, just like his schooldays!!😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes, the two Flops have already submitted their outrageous demands for this visit, but now the Nigerians know they really haven’t much to offer in return. Do they realize yet that THEY are in the cat-bird negotiation seat since the Flops need more from them than they can ever get in return from the aging Jam seller and the Prince-reject?

Do the Nigerians know that they are just a photo-op? Like the murdered children of Uvalde.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Harry has paralells with a woman who was my closest friend for many years. In the same way, she was this wonderful happy person - yes, she had a traumatic childhood, but she got along with life and was nice to people. Then she met this guy. He was a bastard, but she fell hard for him. He talked her into coming off her antidepressants, and from that exact week, she went into a nosedive that she has never recovered from. She started having panic attacks that stopped her from sleeping, she got paranoid and fell down the QAnon rabbit hole (we're British btw). She started being more skittish and harsh with people close to her. Now she hasn't spoken to me, her former closest friend, in 3 years. I was not invited to their wedding, nor were her family. It all started from this man convincing her that she shouldn't take her medication.

The line from PW in Spare that the relationship between Harry and Meghan is making him physically ill, really stays with me.

I wonder to what extent Harry's drinking and recreational drug use plays a part in the Waleses not seeing him? I know there are many other reasons they don't want to reconcile, but could it be that they didn't know just how bad Harry's substance abuse was until Spare came out? Or maybe it ramped up after he met Meg? I'd find it hard to believe they'd let him around their children if they knew he was an active drug user. Maybe they thought that was all in the past, but the passages in Spare about him walking around Tyler Perry's house at night with a joint changed the Waleses minds about how safe he was around their kids?
I am really sorry about your friend. There are people who smell the fragilities one have and take advantage of them.
I think the family knew about Hazno's problems with drugs, but I also think they were pushing for him to recover and the ILBW played into it. Probably with a little help of her Mother.

• Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.