Harry & Meghan #440 Wham bam, call me Ma'am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cracking thread title by @Happy Lady , well done and thank you :)

Recap:

We await with baited breath the grand arrival of Harry at the Invictus event this week, may his trip be fleeting ;)
But don't worry about Meghan, she will be at home doing yoga with the ghost of Diana.
Archie has turned 5 and 2 weeks 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Thank you @Happy Lady and @DanDanTheIceCreamMan
Weren't there also reports last Ffark birthday that KC was going to send him an expensive hut? Is this another hut?

On the Petition for the Removal of Ffark and Legless from the LoS, it doesn't make sense and no wonder it's been squashed.

Parliament approves changes to the Line of Succession. My understanding is that a Private Member's Bill is introduced and voted on, passed in Parliament and then gets Royal assent. It's a serious matter and concerns the nation as every addition shuffles people around.

Who presented the Private Member's Bill? Was this put before Parliament at all? Regardless, it was not done according to the law, no proof of life or born of the body as absolutely required. No proper birth certificates. The Flatpacks just appeared in the LoS.

What was the process to put them in? I bet the rules and protocol were bypassed, Parliament bypassed, and the press just told to print the happy news the next day.

"The succession to the throne is regulated not only through descent, but also by Parliamentary statute."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Thank you @Happy Lady and @DanDanTheIceCreamMan
Weren't there also reports last Ffark birthday that KC was going to send him an expensive hut? Is this another hut?

On the Petition for the Removal of Ffark and Legless from the LoS, it doesn't make sense and no wonder it's been squashed.

Parliament approves changes to the Line of Succession. My understanding is that a Private Member's Bill is introduced and voted on, passed in Parliament and then gets Royal assent. It's a serious matter and concerns the nation as every addition shuffles people around.

Who presented the Private Member's Bill? Was this put before Parliament at all? Regardless, it was not done according to the law, no proof of life or born of the body as absolutely required. No proper birth certificates. The Flatpacks just appeared in the LoS.

What was the process to put them in? I bet the rules and protocol were bypassed and the press just told to print the happy news the next day.

"The succession to the throne is regulated not only through descent, but also by Parliamentary statute."
I think it's probably the same hut that's never appeared (because lets face it, if it had, an aerial shot of it would've appeared in People mag by now).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Bouzy thinks that Harry and Meghan require 24/7 security because Meghan's Mole has been charged with assault and is going to trail when she isn't. His obsession with Meghan's Mole is quite dangerous IMO as he is spreading false lies about her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
So Princess Beatrice is in New York today. Wouldn’t it be delicious if she turned up at the Met Gala later? 🤞😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Anne doing what she always has, almost as twice as many days of service than any other royal ♥

king-charles-iii-pledged-follow-759689084-1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Anyone seen more about this?

Allegedly Savannah is supposed to have shared a video of the Wales kids with a Sussex account??????? 😲

I hope it's not true. The last thing the Waleses need.

Screenshot_20240506-181001_kindlephoto-382698945.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Thanks DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting the thread and recap.
Congratulations Happy Lady on the title.

I read in previous threads as I try to catch up that the journos are using the olive branch angle again.
May be they have their own olive groves or own shares in olive oil companies as the prices must be going up for olives by now.

Couldn't believe Charlotte is nine already.
The Wales children are growing fast now.

So I read on one of the H & M threads that dimwit is supposed to be going to the ten year IG anniversary in the UK by himself.
Will he meet the ho in Nigeria afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Allegedly Savannah is supposed to have shared a video of the Wales kids with a Sussex account??????? 😲

View attachment 2918958
Videos plural...

And yet none have been noticed by the great Tattlers who watch X and other social media...

Is that because the sussex fans were above putting them out? or because they were blocked? or because this is not true?

I know which if those options I believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
A few weeks ago, didn't Trevor Coult say that the White House had asked utube for the details of people talking about the Harkles?

Hmmmm?!?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Celt Views. 12 celebrities who deny being friends with M

---
Bookworm. Tidbits about Nigeria visit/Aldi's birthday

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Thanks DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting the thread and recap.
Congratulations Happy Lady on the title.

So I read on one of the H & M threads that dimwit is supposed to be going to the ten year IG anniversary in the UK by himself.
Will he meet the ho in Nigeria afterwards.
That is the plan I think ….. whether he will fly ‘home’ first from the UK or just fly direct to Nigeria is not known but I saw somewhere that it said he would meet her on Thursday so he’s not hanging about in the UK for long either way. It’s a good job really because there is nothing here for him anyway ….. no family members want to talk to him, he has no friends here now, the public have no time for him so best if he leaves as soon as possible.

Thanks @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting this new thread and recap and @Happy Lady for the great title.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

View attachment 2918958
It's very interesting how young royals are in the firing line now. Mike Tindal and Peter Philip's? 🤔 Could that have anything to do with those two taking on more royal duty? No surprises who may be behind it....
Imho

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.