Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Samantha Stephens

Thought this interesting.
As for Teigen - she is the last person to associate with - those tweets were appalling - and concerning.
But would funding the NHS for 5 hours bring in any revenue, which I'm pretty sure Charles's coronation did?

I really get annoyed with these sort of comments (no disrespect to @goldshoes). There are plenty of things that waste money in this country, subsidised food and drink in Parliament or even useless 'managers' within the NHS Itself for example.

Some folk just love royal-bashing. Would the alternative be better? And let's not forget it was 70 years between coronations, so let's thank QE11 for saving us money over all these years instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread & fab title
I've not seen this before
Its the small details isnt it? Like the birth announcements
20240422_002023.jpg
20240422_002026.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Yet again his selfishness is exposed if he's talking of cancelling the IG due to not getting his own way.

What about all the athletes who have probably spent months training for it and looking forward to representing their countries.

I hope he doesn't attend and the IG are not cancelled and that Mike or Zara take it over

• Sick
  • Heart

Samantha Stephens

Remember this…’my Mother was chased to her death when she was in a relationship with someone who,wasn’t white.”

“Should have called out the racism sooner”

Or this…but H never said the UK was racist. If only he could be King…he’d straighten you Brits out.

“When Winfrey asked, "Did you leave the country because of racism?"

Harry said, "It was a large part of it."

MORE FROM HARPER'S BAZAAR
The Scream Queens of Horror

Play Video
The Duke of Sussex recalled a moment at a fundraiser dinner for Sentebale, the charity he founded to support youth affected by HIV in Lesotho and Botswana, where a friend pointed out just how bigoted the U.K. can be.

"I remember the Sentebale fundraiser," Harry said. "One of the people at that dinner said to me, 'Please, please don't do this with the media. They will destroy your life.' This person is friends with a lot of the editors and I said, 'What do you mean by that?' Obviously I knew. They said, 'You don't understand, the U.K. is very bigoted.' And I stopped, and I said the U.K.'s not bigoted, the U.K. press is bigoted, specifically the tabloids. Is that what you mean?' He goes, "No, the U.K. is bigoted.' And I said I completely disagree.

"But unfortunately, if the source of information is inherently corrupt or racist or biased, then that filters out to the rest of society."

Harry has previously talked about how he didn't understand unconscious bias until he met Meghan. He discussed this again in the Oprah interview. "Sad as it is to say it, it takes living in her shoes, in this instance, for a day or those first eight days to see where it was gonna go and how far they were gonna take it," he explained. "And get away with it and be so blatant about it. That's the bit that shocked me."

During Sunday night's interview, the Duchess of Sussex detailed some experiences of racism as a woman of color in the royal family. In one bombshell reveal, she said that when she was pregnant with her first child Archie, there were "concerns and conversations" in the palace about "how dark his skin might be when he's born."

Both she and Harry kept specific details about these conversations, plus who said that racist comment, under wraps.

The couple discussed, however, how the nonstop media scrutiny of Meghan entailed racist reports from tabloids. "From the beginning of our relationship, they were so attacking and inciting so much racism really," the duchess said at one point.

"What I was seeing was history repeating itself," Harry said, referring to the press's obsession with his mother, Princess Diana. But he said the fixation with Meghan was "definitely far more dangerous because then you add race in."
He is such a little bitch.
Don't judge the rest of us on your standards, you might be an awful person but that doesn't mean all of the population of the UK are too.

I truly despise this hideous little shit.

• Sick
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking. They annoy the hell out of me and are utterly ridiculous, but thank god this is the path the decided to take. Can you imagine if they had stayed as working members of the Royal Family. They’d have been a nightmare! I actually think them going off to live their vapid lifestyle is actually a blessing in disguise. They are Markelling themselves into irrelevance. Had they stayed, they would have caused utter carnage and endless upset and devastation from the inside. I think that in the long run, this outcome will actually be a relief to W&C. It’s just very hard to live through all the nonsense now.
I agree they would be far more irksome if they hadn't done us all a favour and left. The commonwealth positions would have been abused and Meghan would have positioned herself as an iconic Princess of the commonwealth. She clearly saw herself as the bi-racial Diana who would be loved by all.

Harry would have set up a rival court to William and would be doing everything he could to undermine him and position himself as the military hero and Prince more loved by the people. They've already tried to pretend that all younger people and people of colour see them as more important than William and Kate. Their monstrous egos would never have been satisfied playing in second position.

Good riddance to the pair of them.

• Heart
  • Haha

Thalia

VIP Member
The other possibility is that this is something to do with their weirdness with William.
As there is some talk (Neil Sean) about William being invited to an Invictus event in Birmingham.
Oh please, please, please let the idiot-child do an "it's me or William" ultimatum 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The public???? How is him having all the 'bells &whistles' meant to be for our safety as well?? How very thoughtful and noble of him. :rolleyes:

Our expense, yes. But that doesn't seem to be a concern, does it?

What does he think will happen at St Paul's, FFS?
He probably still thinks that Yankee Wally will get on a train from Wales and stand outside with a ton of rotting 🍅 tomatoes 😁
Polish_20240424_141504919.jpg

I've already reserved my spot 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Elsa929

According to Melissa McCarthy, we all can't stand Meghan because we are jealous of her. The hate is because Meghan is smart and interesting and that threatens others.

That's us told then :rolleyes:
🤣🤣🤣

If she was so smart she’d never marry thick plank Harold.
Since she did, at least give those kids the best education and all the Royal privileges they could have and live in the UK. She’s not too smart if she is passing up that opportunity for her kids.

She’s as interesting as paint drying. The only reason to pay attention to her is the comedy gold we have here.

• Haha
  • Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I think a lot of the problems stem from Diana's insistence that William and Harry be treated equally without consideration of their very different intellectual aptitudes and abilities. If Harry had been a normal "posh but dim" kid he would never had got through the doors of Eton. I don't know why KC didn't step in. Harry had not started Eton when Diana died - he was still at prep-school and not with William so why not find a senior school that was a better fit?

Although Charles hated it, I think Harry would have done a lot better at Gordonstoun - less of an academic hothouse and a lot of emphasis on non-traditional outdoor pursuits such as sailing, hiking and orienteering. It would also have given William an opportunity to have his senior schooling without parentification as Harry's carer.

As it was Harry was handed over to Eton who proceeded to spoon-feed and cheat for him to get him through his exams with teachers doing his written work. At age 18/19 he wrote at the level of an 11 year old on his Army entrance test but is meant to have passed national school qualifications at 16 and 18.

The problem is also that not having to stand on his own feet or make his way separately to William has fostered this life-long sense of entitlement. He spent his 20s and early 30s with William doing his homework at the charities they represented while Harry just turned up to do an hour of his (fake) cheeky chappie persona. It was very revealing that when Harry returned from Afghanistan he left William to carry his bags while he walked ahead with Charles. What type of soldier does that? One used to being pampered.
BIB - I think that that is one of the things that makes Hazno what he is. For years he had people behind the scenes doing all the work and giving him cues so he would show up, being a handsome and beloved young man (and leveraging on the collective memory of a boy behind his Mother's coffin) say some jokes, being cheeky and he was a success. Today, he is nearly 40, he has lost his looks, he has lost everyone's sympathy by making his own family lives a living hell, disrespecting his very old grandparents, insulting his brother and sister in law, acting like an entitled brat and he has no one, NO ONE, with a brain behind him leading him on anything in life. So he is a man-child, unprepared and entitled, throwing tantrums via courts and lawyers and speaking gibberish, hypocrisy at public events.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Chita

VIP Member
In all seriousness the FIRM must act Associating with these chavvy albeit rich slappers will only end one way ....badly

Charles must push to get the removal of titles bill through Parliament and put harrys Prince into abeyance along with the kids titles

Is this maybe why we've seen a resurgence of the bullying claims I wonder? Its not working as shes just carrying on regardless

On the brighter side it has perhaps given CATHERINE a good chuckle laughing at the descent of the one who 'hit the ground running' and is 'whip smart'

See, I dont think it will make Catherine laugh. I don't think either she or William see Meghan as remotely amusing.
I think they feel sick at heart because of that racism accusation in that little beast Scobie's Dutch language version of his book.

That did serious damage.

Also, I think the bullying report found the Royal family system to be at fault. I don't think the Firm wants it getting out that they weren't doing things properly with regards to safeguarding their staff against bullying.

They haven't released it and all its findings because they want to hide their own failings.

I do think Charles should work with Parliament to un-royal Harry and his wife and children. I don't care how they do it but I think they should, and SOON.

• Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
This is lovely!!!

It is. I like this quote in the article.

"the gong is said to have been personally chosen by the King because of the "esteem in which she is held" and "recognition in taking on more responsibilities" since becoming Princess of Wales."

Chew on that ILBW.

• Heart