Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to this tripe in the Mail...

" Doctor Bong was seen locking lips with il Duce as his team took the top prize at the Royal Salute Polo Challenge - with the action captured by a Netflix team run by Miloš Balać, showrunner on Ryan Reynolds sports doc Welcome to Wrexham. "
(shown on Disney +, but ignore that)

The article then goes on to basically say the Harkles are copying Ryan Reynolds and Selena Gomez, before coming up with this gem...

" Harry's friend and polo player Nacho Figueras hopes the Netflix show will boost polo's profile as Drive To Survive has done for Formula One. "

So the aim is to make polo as popular as football and motor racing?

They'd be better off pitching Topless Darts from Roehampton.
The old prick ridden dartboard in Montiwhorehole would be better, she.must have woodworm by now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For @ChaoticArtist and sheldon fans

Essential oils create a mess? Wtf?! I've been using essential oils (not exactly as poo drops, but for similar purposes - in floor cleaners before they started making the awful heavily-scented ones we get today,for example) since I was in school, and use them professionally now. There's no "nightmare". Unless that product was as adulterated as the Ho endorsing it 🙄 I don't think she knows how to clean, or what "clean" means.

If Sheldon ever encountered her, he'd just turn to the Bible, after apologising (sort of) to Penny for all the comments he made about her promiscuity over the years. And he'd go back into the garage like he did when he was younger - no amount of sanitiser would satisfy him 😂 #iykyk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
btw...

il Dulce has 590,000 followers
Selena Gomez has 429 million followers.

Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool.
Harry is braindead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
C’mon, own up! Which one of you posted this absolut gem? I love you whoever you are 😘

The comments are brutal. :ROFLMAO:

Going back to this tripe in the Mail...

" Doctor Bong was seen locking lips with il Duce as his team took the top prize at the Royal Salute Polo Challenge - with the action captured by a Netflix team run by Miloš Balać, showrunner on Ryan Reynolds sports doc Welcome to Wrexham. "
(shown on Disney +, but ignore that)

The article then goes on to basically say the Harkles are copying Ryan Reynolds and Selena Gomez, before coming up with this gem...

" Harry's friend and polo player Nacho Figueras hopes the Netflix show will boost polo's profile as Drive To Survive has done for Formula One. "

So the aim is to make polo as popular as football and motor racing?

They'd be better off pitching Topless Darts from Roehampton.
:ROFLMAO:

Featuring Hazbeen's moobs?

Aside from the production team, Hazza's show will have absolutely nothing in common with 'Welcome To Wrexham'. Especially with Smeg involved.

Wrexham FC isn't exactly an exclusive polo field in Windsor or Florida or Santa Barbara or wherever, and the doc is a classic underdog story about a previously struggling football club in the lower divisions. It's relatable to everyone who supports a club like that. Plus, Ryan and Rob are genuinely likeable. And Blake Lively wasn't strutting about, trying to make it all about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The old tart is morphing more & more into Robert Helpman's ' The Child-Catcher" out of Chitty Chitty Bang-Bang

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Who does she think she is trying to kid? Fake love, fake kiss, fake tan, fake hair, fake teeth, fake smile.
---
And he's so bleeping obnoxious and dumb that he can't see it 😆😆😆😆😆💀💀
He probably thinks oooooh she wants to kiss me yayyyyyy without thinking or seeing how fake it is.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Aside from the production team, Hazza's show will have absolutely nothing in common with 'Welcome To Wrexham'. Especially with Smeg involved.

Wrexham FC isn't exactly an exclusive polo field in Windsor or Florida or Santa Barbara or wherever, and the doc is a classic underdog story about a previously struggling football club in the lower divisions. It's relatable to everyone who supports a club like that. Plus, Ryan and Rob are genuinely likeable. And Blake Lively wasn't strutting about, trying to make it all about her.
Can you imagine Harold doing something like 'Welcome To Wrexham'? He and Rachel consorting with *swallows rising vomit* the public? With Rachel (dressed down in something inconspicuous like a Dior ballgown $38679654 with her favourite Chanel canoes and Temu vintage earrings) getting her security guard to whip up a batch of her patented apple butter toast for her to hand out to the players at half-time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Are they just the same teeth which are becoming more prominent as the flesh/fat in her face disappears? A bit like when they dig up skulls and the first thing you notice is an enormous set of choppers. 💀💀💀
Case in point... Sharon Osborne

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Harry's face tells me that he can't stand Meghan.
Look at his face in this pic while they were still doing royal duties in the UK. He’d already been reduced to a ‘flower boy’ while she shakes the hands of her fans. His face can’t hide his feelings for her.

IMG_0970.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Apparently the Squaddies think we do. :rolleyes:

Sally speaks for all the sane women out there. I can't imagine anything more revolting. Smeg's very welcome to keep it all for herself. :ROFLMAO:

And 'crooked teeth' as some kind of insult ? Has she seen Hazbeen's? And as for 'droopy tits', she should give both Haz's moobs and Smeg's a closer look.

Screenshot_20240413-211855_kindlephoto-160452772.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Both are probably. They need it more than diabetes patients, clearly!
Christ, I hope they don't squeeze out a secret fart wearing those beige colours if they're on that. So strange to see her in beige as I thought I gave her PTSD. God, what a monumental tit show. 🤣💩Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
IMG_1454.jpeg

Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Read it and weep sugars. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Meghan Markle is an abominable person. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked. Linked not ranked.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.