Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a well designed dress for anyone to wear. It’s all wrong all over. It’s a stupid dress.

🤣🤣🤣
I know everyone is calling it a dress but the more I look at it I think it might be separates ...... a top tucked into very wide culottes which are pleated onto a front and back yoke. I used to be a pattern cutter in the clothing industry, and also taught it for years, and that is how I would reproduce an outfit to look like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I know everyone is calling it a dress but the more I look at it I think it might be separates ...... a top tucked into very wide culottes which are pleated onto a front and back yoke. I used to be a pattern cutter in the clothing industry, and also taught it for years, and that is how I would reproduce an outfit to look like this.
Whether it’s culottes or a dress it’s one ugly yoke!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I have no idea what's going on with the YouTubers and people scrapping on Twatter but something is going down. Who is Atalanta of Arcadia? Could it be Meghan or Harry 🤔
She's trolled Fiona / Avid Gardener and her family

• Sick
Reactions: 16
So she's progressed from Duchess to Princess and now she's calling herself Queen.
Where have her tits gone by the way?

View attachment 2873291
Yet again Leonor has got a photo that isn't being shown elsewhere!
---
C’mon, own up! Which one of you posted this absolut gem? I love you whoever you are 😘

I was coming to post the archive version

---
Says it's a dress:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Or the canvas they use for sails.
And there has been loads who who have sailed in her.

her Bermuda Triangle has swallowed up a few in that dark abyss even an oil tanker!!

probably find the lost City of Atlantis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Harry & Meghan #435 new stylist Jamie Mizrahi...should have gone to Specsavers.

ok be gentle with me. First try at suggesting a title and it probably won't make sense to anyone outside the UK!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
1713034407768.png
1713034431117.png

She looks like Tutankhamun's mummy. Seriously, she cannot be happy with this photo, messy hair, buckie beavers and the fillers have already failed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Video on whether Kate of The Dom wear hairpieces or wigs:

Reactions: 13
That is what I thought too. Although i couldn't bear to look at it for too long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Going back to this tripe in the Mail...

" Doctor Bong was seen locking lips with il Duce as his team took the top prize at the Royal Salute Polo Challenge - with the action captured by a Netflix team run by Miloš Balać, showrunner on Ryan Reynolds sports doc Welcome to Wrexham. "
(shown on Disney +, but ignore that)

The article then goes on to basically say the Harkles are copying Ryan Reynolds and Selena Gomez, before coming up with this gem...

" Harry's friend and polo player Nacho Figueras hopes the Netflix show will boost polo's profile as Drive To Survive has done for Formula One. "

So the aim is to make polo as popular as football and motor racing?

They'd be better off pitching Topless Darts from Roehampton.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I have no idea what's going on with the YouTubers and people scrapping on Twatter but something is going down. Who is Atalanta of Arcadia? Could it be Meghan or Harry 🤔
Jeez, that's a lot of trolling. If it's not Meghan or Harry, I ain't got time to care who it is :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.