Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait...

So wasn't Boozy recorded gobbing off at those Sussex Squad online things?
And didn't Boozy say only a few days ago that he was a proud member of the Sussex Squad?

I'm confused.
Next he'll be saying that he wasn't publicly gloating at the campaign of harassment against Yankee Wally, Murky Meg, et al.
Or fueling those campaigns with his bunkum reports.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I presumed smeg
I wonder if they are refering to the Marchionesse of Bath.
She had surrogate children.

And I think the law was changed, fairly recently, to allow surrogates the right of inheritance.

Reactions: 21
And I think the law was changed, fairly recently, to allow surrogates the right of inheritance.
BIB they took it to court and lost their case, so nothing's changed, surrogate children cannot inherit.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Charles the 2nd didn't lose his head too, his son James 2nd was very unpopular though.
James the 2nd was Charles's brother. Charles didn't have any legitimate kids (loads of non-legitimate though, including one who tried to seize the throne from James, but had his head cut off).

Reactions: 32
Thank you Dan Dan and Thalia for the thread and title.

BookWorm from last thread.
Thanks @LadyMuck 💃
BookWorm said the following is a conclusion, as a result of information coming from around BP through a retired journalist and two others.
Discussions about contingency plans have been held in case trouble arises from Harald's friendships, visa problems or marriage, and they have to leave the US. KC wants above all to have the Stoat back under his wing but accepts that he'll have to take the Ho as well.
The two problems are the Ho and William. Chuck admires the Ho's tenacity but doesn't trust her. C is willing to forgive his son because of his difficult childhood.

The other problem is William. He was targeted most in Spare, and Catherine too. The Sussexes have been attacking the Waleses since before the wedding. Six years.
Chuck is stubborn and obstinate, and knows it will be very difficult to reintegrate the Stoat into royal life. William and the public are not so fickle and forgiving as Chuck thinks.

If the Stoat is deported it will be a massive scandal about criminal drug use. If Crown Estates allowed it the Stoat could be given a grace-and-favour property by his father. Is Chuck really working on a contingency plan with his Privy Council and the Sussexes? BookWorm thinks it's possible. The Ho is seeking a UK PR company, says it's for ARO but BookWorm doesn't believe it.

KC has decided to use the same tactics he used to rehabilitate Camilla, so only positive Stoat PR from the media, but he had Mark Bolland and the Ho is a very different woman. BookWorm believes we're in for a huge PR push, driven not by the Sussexes but by the Palace. Ease the Stoats in, get us used to them....

Articles about William and the Stoat are an attempt to force William to comply, but may have the opposite effect, he will be angry, and will be guided by Catherine's health. BookWorm feels that the Monarchy lost its shine for William some time back, and that he's only soldiering on because of his grandparents HM and PP.

We must be vigilent about gaslighting.
Tunnel.

But seriously, ‘Life happens when we are making plans’ & KC’s master plans have taken a grievous knocking since both he & Catherine have had medical issues. KC PR is to present himself as hale & hearty, getting on with the treatments & recovering well - never complain, never explain - but whatever his superpowers may be, has he the grit to bring the H&M here permanently?

Were I William, I’d be right royally pissed off at this.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Law wasn't changed - she took it to court and lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Does anyone know what/who this is referring to? 🤔

Could be Eugenie. If our speculation is correct, she allowed the Gruesomes to pass her son off as their daughter around the Platinum Jubilee. Or that could be just her helping out and it was someone else.

Could be anyone basically, doesn't need to have used surrogates themselves. Could even be single and child-free but knows someone. Could be a SoHoHo House connection or someone from his aristo set 🤷

When Priyanka Chopra's surrogacy was revealed, it was speculated that Smegs had helped her - I don't remember the other celebrity whose name also came up. PeeCee never admitted it though, nor have either of them alluded to their "friendship" again, AFAIK, even though she tried to scarf William and Catherine at Wimbledon just months before her daughter was born.

In spite of her very obvious baby bump, Deepika Padukone has been accused of using a surrogate and pretending to be pregnant. That's another Smegs connection although I don't think anyone has made it yet 😂

The unknown or hidden connections are running the world 🤷

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tunnel.

But seriously, ‘Life happens when we are making plans’ & KC’s master plans have taken a grievous knocking since both he & Catherine have had medical issues. KC PR is to present himself as hale & hearty, getting on with the treatments & recovering well - never complain, never explain - but whatever his superpowers may be, has he the grit to bring the H&M here permanently?

Were I William, I’d be right royally pissed off at this.
There’s no way H+M are coming back . We all choose what we want to believe and I just do not see it ever happening.

I have mixed feelings about Charles but I don’t see him as the arch manipulator and villain that some do.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.