Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am confused I thought the gruesomes went to Canada at the end of 2019.
Then January 2020 they announced they would be stepping back.
The Sandringham Summit was on January 13th 2020.
Then they returned from Canada for the February and March 2020 the gruesomes carried out the royal appointments I listed.

I can't remember but I think dimwit returned for the Summit on his own and not sure if smeg was on the phone for it.
I’m sure they both came back in January WITHOUT Aldi, left him in Canada with a nanny allegedly, announced they were stepping down then she returned to Canada ALONE leaving Hazno to face the music at the Sandringham summit. It was reported she wanted to take part in the summit via zoom but was told “that wouldn’t be necessary“. This is what makes me think she was accused of something and stormed off in a huff back to Canada…… her usual knee jerk reaction when she doesn’t like something. However, when she had cooled down I think she was hoping to put her ‘two pen’orth in‘ in her zoom call to the summit which fortunately TQ didn’t allow.

Some time after the summit Hazno joined her in Canada only for the both of them to return in March to finish off their final royal duties before departing for good 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think they were still here when she wore her Kermit takes New York outfit?
Yes, she wore the ghastly green outfit despite that the dress code for the Commonwealth Service was red, white or blue, but Markle never was one for following advice, rules or etiquette.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Yes, she wore the ghastly green outfit despite that the dress code for the Commonwealth Service was red, white or blue, but Markle never was one for following advice, rules or etiquette.
Because she is a plant? Did she know Diddy et al before she hooked Hazza?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
The more this vendetta goes on the more I’m convinced the Gruesomes didn’t leave of their own accord. I think they were accused of something and told to leave and this is why they think they are owed an apology.

I would love to know what they were accused of, or found doing, but all we have are rumours of photographs, things going missing, bullying staff etc which for me is enough to send them packing.
Yes, I have the same sense that they were chucked out of the country.
Over the years, I've read several times that, after all the other transgressions, smeg told HMTLQ to 'drop dead' and/or 'duck off'.

If that's true it was simply inexcusable.
She had shown herself in her true colours.
She had been so profoundly disrespectful and insolent to not only The Queen as a person but also The Queen as the embodiment of our nation, all its laws, values, tradition and honour.

There was no recovery from that gross insult.
Nothing she could do to redeem herself.
Prosecuting her would have been unthinkable.
But she couldn't remain so close to the RF, she had verbally assaulted The Queen, would physical assault come next...?
She isn't a citizen, the UK had no special duty to her.
But has an unbreakable duty to protect and defend the Monarch.

What else could the RF do but chuck her out?
That would have been the most profound wound for her and, by association, her dimwit spouse.

That's one scenario. Is it plausible?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The green was to celebrate the Free State's role in the Commonwealth.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.