Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they were still here when she wore her Kermit takes New York outfit?
Smeg returned to Canada (where she had left Ffarchie allegedly) early January 2020 when they announced they were stepping down. Hazno joined her sometime after the Sandringham summit but they both returned early March to carry out a few duties, the last being the Commonwealth Day (green goblin) service. They officially left late March/ early April, can’t remember the exact date of their ‘flight to freedom’.

ETA just catching up and see somebody has already beat me to it 🙄

Reactions: 28
IMO, Harold has to be very careful if he puts out any kind of a statement since the court documents say that everything was taped. So, if he doesn't come out clearly denying he was ever at one of the "best parties", then that speaks for itself, doesn't it? Weasel wording, in this case, won't cut it.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Yes it was Edwin Starr, but I had Bruce's delivery in my head when I wrote it! :ROFLMAO: Not just The Boss but :coronation:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would love to believe it too*. Especially the details about Sophie and Edward being part of it. Sophie fixing her with a glare as they ensure she gets on the plane 🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁

*I don't though 🤣
That stare definitely has Meg tit frittened (frightened) as we say in my neck of the woods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is interesting. Bit about H is mid way. The lawyer talking says it could take months to gather evidence on Diddy before they file charges. (Good, more time for H to sweat!)

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Smeg returned to Canada (where she had left Ffarchie allegedly) early January 2020 when they announced they were stepping down. Hazno joined her sometime after the Sandringham summit but they both returned early March to carry out a few duties, the last being the Commonwealth Day (green goblin) service. They officially left late March/ early April, can’t remember the exact date of their ‘flight to freedom’.

ETA just catching up and see somebody has already beat me to it 🙄
And how many mothers would leave a young baby in another country? This was with a nanny as well, not her mother or another close relative.
That was done deliberately to deny the RF access to Fark. A definite 'duck you - you'll never see him again'.

There was obviously an almighty row before the Harkles left. They tried to pull a fast one with their website and the half in half out was denied. I also believe they were pulled up about the staff bullying and probably other things that we don't know about. Instead of agreeing to tow the line they both had a hissy fit and stomped off. That's why Haz is bitter and wants an apology. He still hasn't accepted that they did anything wrong.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
İ still feel shocked and saddened by Catherine's diagnosis. İ know she will recover in time. 🌺🌺

Maybe we Tattlers can all direct the strength of our positivity and healing thoughts to her, KC, and all Tatlers dealing with cancer at a certain time each week, say Fridays around 18.00? An antidote to the negativity we need to express here about the Harkles. 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌹 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 47
And how many mothers would leave a young baby in another country? This was with a nanny as well, not her mother or another close relative.
That was done deliberately to deny the RF access to Fark. A definite 'duck you - you'll never see him again'.

There was obviously an almighty row before the Harkles left. They tried to pull a fast one with their website and the half in half out was denied. I also believe they were pulled up about the staff bullying and probably other things that we don't know about. Instead of agreeing to tow the line they both had a hissy fit and stomped off. That's why Haz is bitter and wants an apology. He still hasn't accepted that they did anything wrong.
I agree with all of this. As always with these two you have to read between the lines to get to the truth. The Palace don't speak and they just have their truth which could be any kind of bullshittery.

Reactions: 35
This is interesting. Bit about H is mid way. The lawyer talking says it could take months to gather evidence on Diddy before they file charges. (Good, more time for H to sweat!)

The Law & Crime channel is absolutely brilliant, they always cover their topics so well. I am glued to all the Ruby Franke (former 8 Passengers Mom vlogger) & Judi Hildegrandt videos at the moment as they've only been released in the last few days. Harrowing viewing but so interesting for people who have an interest in true crime.

I enjoyed this vid earlier, a great pisstake of Smegma's Temu set up and a voiceover of her car chat with Bobbi Brown (which I am gutted about, I love BB products!)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well wh
I agree with all of this. As always with these two you have to read between the lines to get to the truth. The Palace don't speak and they just have their truth which could be any kind of bullshittery.
well whatever does or doesn't come out the ginger bleep has been fucked over, good and proper just by association.

In time for for a revoked visa maybe or has that been on the cards for a while??

Now he knows what it feels like to be villified and humiliated.

We won't see her arse for dust can you imagine the bleeding sob story and hand wringing😂😂😂

May they both rot in hell!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Right now, he’s just mentioned in a civil suit. But the inference is that he attended enough of these parties that he legitimized them in some way. ‘Hey, Prince Harry will probably be there…you should come.You can meet him.”

But a plaintiff in a civil suit can say a lot of things…whether they are true or…can be proven…is another matter.

But what is the strategy of naming him?

Why single H out…particularly if he was not a ‘regular.’ I mean, you can see someone famous in a restaurant and eat there every night for years and never see him again. If this was a few encounters over many years…how exactly was H used as a ‘draw”.as this filing infers? There would assumedly be lots of other celebrities at these parties. Yet they were not named.

I also wonder if this goes to trial…if H wouldn’t be called to testify by the plaintiff’s lawyer…as to witnessing some of the other allegations, even as a bystander? Is that why this attorney mentioned him?

And remember, this is only one of several suits that have been filed since Diddy ‘settled’ a suit from his Ex…in a day…for an alleged BIG cashout. And with the proverbial smell of blood and money in the water, there may be MORE civil suits to come.

If H gets dragged into these trials, even if just as an alleged witness, I fear M’am is going to have to be selling a lot of jam to pay even more legal representation fees.

Okay that’s just the civil stuff. What was in this Federal search warrant that allowed the Feds to conduct that search? What possible criminal charges against PDiddy may be looming?

This may all be in the news for a long time to come.
İt's too close to the end of a fred but pinching your thought for a laugh
Harry & Meghan &431 Ma'am will have to sell a lotta jam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Have to disagree with you about the friendships. I went through a terrible depression in my early twenties & stopped seeing all my friends, I just couldn't face it. It took years for me to feel better but with anxiety & social anxiety I still wouldn't go out. I still have them all on Facebook but I wouldn't say we are friends because we don't meet up in person. But I do not think I am someone you would need to be suspicious of

First of all, 🤗🤗🤗

Secondly, the difference between you and Smegs is vast. She reportedly makes friends very easily, but loses them due to her own actions - uses them, then discards them when she's done (Priddy, Gina whoever that agent was etc) or when she feels that she might get caught up in their troubles (e.g. JM) or might be called upon to help them. Or they drop her because she's toxic. And the ones that she's not longer friends with, clearly don't retain much affection for her, or are at least less willing to keep denying her abusiveness/exploitative nature (they have to be comparatively polite since she's a highly vindictive public figure now).

Everyone loses some friends over time - growing apart as we age and develop, life events, geographical distance, falling out over something, different needs/agendas (that's where I lose most of mine - no one wants a broke/artist friend who won't give them artwork for free 😂). But Smegs mostly loses them deliberately, often pretty violently - as someone who's been ghosted a lot, it feels quite violent 🤷

As for you, I've been depressed and in other circumstances that aren't quite conducive to building and maintaining (long-term) friendships, so I've been feeling quite isolated and horrible especially these last few years. I'm an artist - I need the back-and-forth and the validation 🤷

These exhibitions I've been going to have made me realise that I can make friends easily too. Maybe not everyone is my friend, and we're all in different stages of life and everyone has their own stuff so we don't meet often, but we're friends.

And also, the events from the last couple of years caused by my narc relatives have made me realise that a few people that I used to know 15+ years ago and wasn't really in touch with all this while, still hold some affection or respect or care for me, and are willing to fight even my relatives' dirty tricks for me.

Same goes for my cyber friends from around the same time - we haven't met, don't talk every day, but if one of us needs an ear or a shoulder, there it is. So, I wouldn't discount those online friendships either ❤

There's a friend from University that I sat with every day for two years, now we meet once every 2-3 years because she's on another continent. We rarely chat and I haven't heard her voice in months. When we meet, even if for an hour, it's still the same but much better (and entertaining for her husband 😂).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well wh

well whatever does or doesn't come out the ginger bleep has been fucked over, good and proper just by association.

In time for for a revoked visa maybe or has that been on the cards for a while??

Now he knows what it feels like to be villified and humiliated.

We won't see her arse for dust can you imagine the bleeding sob story and hand wringing😂😂😂

May they both rot in hell!
We are well rid of the skidmarks 😃😃😆😆

I do feel for our American friends, though , " sullied" by those two ...... Guantanamo Bay is nice, I hear , this time of year......... perhaps a " holiday" for them......... 😃😃😆😆😆😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.