Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JAR21

VIP Member
Not to detract from the cunt list but I need to vent and feel you lovely people might not mind me letting of steam here (lurking watcher, rarely ost as the treads move soooooo fast)
My feed keeps getting hijacked by some middle aged fella who worships the grusomes!! Since POW got poorly he's made video after video of how Meg is vilified and POW is given a free pass when she's not nice and meg is the 2nd coming. Does he think smegma and herpes are going to invited him and his hubby round for dinner???
Anyway, since the awful news he's not apologised or reigned it in. I don't know why him specifically (he's not even a big creator) but its proper pissed on my chips.
Sorry for the disruption, love you all, please crack on! 👍
Is it Twitter? Can't you just block him?

Reactions: 22

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I thought this was another "W and H should reconcile" piece but it's very anti Harkles and I'm here for it! 😁

Yes, I thought the same with an article by A.N. Wilson in which he wrote about a reconciliation but is also critical of the harkles

Rhubarb10

Chatty Member
PDina said in one of her recent videos that as an American, when she first started her channel, she did view the Royals as celebrities, and over time and interactions with Brits she now understands how differently we view them.
It’s a massive culture clash, and henceforth why Meghan, as an all American who is/was fully subscribed to the church of Hollywood celebrity, was wholly unsuited to royalty. Especially the accelerated rate she came into it.
Pdina... Not short for princess Diana!?... She has not recently been alive, or American..... My head won't allow me to compute 🤣

• Haha

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
New TRG. She talks about H & his association w/PDiddy as well as other people involved with PDiddy to include Eug & Fergie! Oh! And there’s a LOT of good shit in this video!!

• Wow
Welcome! 👋 Smegma and Herpes :D Can you remember the name of this subwitted vlogger so we can add him to the Hall of Cunts list?
He's on Tiktok, im sure I've blocked him but I've blocked a few who reappeared. Australian I think (possibly NZ - sorry) everytime he appears it's like a round of fastest finger 1st to swipe him off 🙈 I'm sure he'll pop up again soon.

• Wow
  • Haha