Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Thank you, sweetie! They’re purty! ☺
Why is tagging me so tough, though?
(Maybe next time just yell out “Hey you American broad with the dog!”) 😆

🙂

I don't know why, your username just doesn't come in the drop down menu when I try to mention you. It's a weird glitch.

I should probably call out for Sadie Mae 😂 She'll tell you which post to see 😉

Washing up liquid and water in a squirty bottle will always deal with aphids. Specially that plastic balloon knot.

Yes, I'll be doing that, thank you. Haven't had the time or energy lately 🤦 I really need to do a lot of work with the plants. God forbid I end up with Smegs, Sparry and their entire menagerie along with the Aphid 😱😱😱

We all really should be careful around our gardens. Once Smegs runs out of lemons from her own garden, she might try to raid our plants for jam-able fruits 😱 Or pretty trees for fake photoshoots. And if you have grass, she might plonk the Flatpacks on it 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Elsa929

This is OT, but what happened last night in Maryland is incredibly tragic. More than 20 cars were on this bridge when it collapsed and many people are still missing. One survived without injury and another was taken to the hospital and is in serious condition. I chose not to post the live footage of the bridge collapsing after being rammed by a container ship, so this is just the aftermath... I ask you to keep the families in your thoughts...
On topic? I hope Harry is deported after being named in legal papers...

I saw the earlier footage… such a tragedy. I don’t understand how this could happen.

• Sad
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I’m sure it was something Meg had been caught doing rather than Hazno which got them expelled ..... he was just daft enough to take her side so had to go as well.

Didn’t they return for the Commonwealth Day service (green goblin outfit) while TQ was still alive?
I think they were still here when she wore her Kermit takes New York outfit?

• Haha

Porco Misere

Agree! And thank you @knoddle for posting the picture again.

Hazno's and Smegs' faces have the same expression as when they were shown to second (or third?) row at HLMQ's platinum jubilee thanksgiving service, and Bea and Edo refused to budge up. They're irredeemably vile, so it's just as well they have so much comedy value.

A round of applause for the man with the pointy finger please! I'd love to put a speech bubble coming out of his mouth but I can't think of anything suitably witty or scathing. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2834942
Get up there you piece of scum!

• Haha

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
What I would have found satisfying, was William giving her a boot in the ass and yelling "timber!!!"when she was curtseying à la grande dame.
Look at his face, he really wanted to.
View attachment 2836977

You'll have the Pup beating down my door for a snack and games now. I'm laughing so hard, he'll think it's time to play 😂 have a mushy for your efforts :m

P.s. what a paunchy figure the overseas "that one" cuts 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
could he have been the entertainment at H's Stag party, I read an article this morning by the Mirror from before the wedding re P Diddy wanting to be the entertainment with H being such a party animal?
my apologies for giving wrong info! the article was from the Daily Star 3 December 2017

VC10

VIP Member
We too have honesty boxes for eggs, veg, cakes, bakery produce etc dotted around. Honey requires you to visit the hive owner at home (chalked sign in garden). Tourists are always amazed but we take it for granted. We are very lucky living where we do.
We are the same , 3 or 4 honesty boxes we use fairly regularly but we are very rural here, not inner-town

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
What's going on in London? I've got BBC on but am half-asleep so hearing only half the words. Something about a protest and hairy Harry? And a Meghan?

Oh never mind, it's about food prices and the correspondent was named Meghan or Megan or whatever variant thereof.

Aishwarya certainly is stunningly beautiful. She was crowned Miss World a couple of decades ago, but I first learned of her when I watched The Mistress of Spices, an absolutely beautiful, magical film. I wonder if her eye colour is a legacy of British/European ancestry?

This photo filled the whole page of whatever paper I was reading...I scrolled onto it and it literally took my breath away....

View attachment 2836650

I was deemed too young to watch the film when it was released, although I'd read parts of the book already 😂 I usually find the films disappointing so that's probably okay. It did make me very interested in seasonings though. Gave mum false hope that I might take to the kitchen far more than I'd done so far 😂

Regarding her ancestry, could be. Her family is south Indian, I don't remember exactly where from. The region was where most of the European conquerors and missionaries landed and settled.

I love that photo of Catherine's. Would love a high quality large print out of it. Haven't tried to make a portrait in years so I'd just be happy to have her up on my wall 🤭

Meghan was desperate to have an iconic moment like this at the Queen’s funeral but instead looked like she was auditioning for a telenovela with her OTT sad face, squeezing out the trusty one tear from her left eye just when she happened to be facing all of the cameras. She’s nothing if not predictable!

View attachment 2836710

She looks constipated. Hope she has some of those poo drops she stole from the ad shoot set left over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Funny how we get bombarded with SO much PR BS from the Gruesomes, we barely have time to react to one new project before the next one is shuffled off the production line. I say this because we’ve yet to hear one, single podcast from Lemonada. 😉
(I won’t hold my breath.)
Don’t encourage her!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22