Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
You are correct. Wow, these people are nuts:

The add photo says Roma heirloom tomato, but the photo is of regular heirlooms.

Yet the rich, stupid sheep just click and spend. Baah, baah, dumb sheep have you any brains? No sir, no sir, money bags no loner full cause I keep buying, stupid, pretentious crap.

Edit: For me, tomatoes are important. I grew up thinking they tasted like pink Styrofoam until I had my first fresh from the garden tomato. Now finding the perfect tomatoes is a shopping quest. Don't show me photos of heirlooms and say they are romas you idjets.
You are a woman after my own heart! The perfect tomato is a thing of absolute joy ❤ ❤ ❤ Unfortunately I cant grow the bastards, they always split on me :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Hula flight

VIP Member
With the msm not reporting any of this scandal and H's involvement, the question is why not? Which in my opinion, arouses more suspicion that he was involved more than just a potential meet n greet.

Its absurd after all the faux outrage over edited photo, that the press deem this not worth even a mention. Nor, in fact, the African Parks scandal.

With H at the centre of both.
Screenshot_2024-03-26-17-08-36-156.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Sukysue

Chatty Member
I think is going to be huge. Unless it gets covered up, I wouldn't be surprised if Oprah, Tyler Perry, Jay Z is involved in some way.

The court doc is horrendous and sickening
Funny you should say this but l can't see anything on the Mail about H and P Diddy now.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Oh good I caught you. It's impossible to tag you 🤦

Here's something for you:

View attachment 2838735

There's a good number of flowers in various stages of bloom now 🙂

On topic: I saw aphids on my rosebuds today 😭 That's why Smegsy's Aphid is quiet on the Diddy whatever stuff. It is too busy chomping on my lovely flowers 😭😤
Thank you, sweetie! They’re purty! ☺
Why is tagging me so tough, though?
(Maybe next time just yell out “Hey you American broad with the dog!”) 😆

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
She h as been chomping on raw meat for years!
I don't want any of THAT thank you!

I've changed my mind, I'll stick to slurping soup and pobbies! (which, for those unfamiliar with the term, is chunks of bread broken up and dropped in the soup to go soggy 😋 it may also be called something else in other parts of the country)

• Heart

toninottony

VIP Member
Agree! And thank you @knoddle for posting the picture again.

Hazno's and Smegs' faces have the same expression as when they were shown to second (or third?) row at HLMQ's platinum jubilee thanksgiving service, and Bea and Edo refused to budge up. They're irredeemably vile, so it's just as well they have so much comedy value.

A round of applause for the man with the pointy finger please! I'd love to put a speech bubble coming out of his mouth but I can't think of anything suitably witty or scathing. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2834942
Maybe they were pissed because the row behind them has water bottles in the cup holders and the row they were seated in didn’t 😎🤔🤭

• Haha

Nuttynana

VIP Member
So now she is planning on selling make up and other beauty products too. Is there anything she isn't planning on selling?? Wigs have to feature in there somewhere
Good idea, she probably needs a new Judges Wig hers must be bald and sparse.

Years of square heel friction no doubt!

• Haha

wibble

VIP Member
Was the photographer who "doxxed" them in Oxfordshire
.... that in the legendary world of the Harkles led to the existential crisis for Meghan....
the same one who happened to take that picture on the Buckingham Palace stairs?

• Wow

GlassesReading

I just can't see her selling hundreds of items, as the organisation and planning would be enormous. There must be more to this than we're reading, and it all seems like a front backed by nothing but word salad and flannel.

Is she selling the stuff as a Royal Family member? HM didn't allow them to do it then but they're doing it now whether living apart or not. Is it just a website with all the tat on it, linked to the RF website? Is ARO a company set up as a limited company? Is there no buffer between the Sussex entry on the RF website and ARO? Is the Monarchy exposed here if someone sues the Duchess of Sussex?
I've no idea how these things work and know nothing about websites and domains, but none of this makes sense.
Yes, puts me in mind of how a new series of 'Breaking Bad" might start. Nothing makes sense and then the story unfolds and we understand the complexities revolve around money laundering. I'm sure there are lots of people Smeg knows that a bit of laundering might come in handy or other nefarious reasons that I'm far too innoncent to imagine. None of it makes sense. It can only be a front for something is all I can think of, treating the public like fools while busy doing something else in plain sight.

• Heart
  • Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
This is interesting. Bit about H is mid way. The lawyer talking says it could take months to gather evidence on Diddy before they file charges. (Good, more time for H to sweat!)

• Sick

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I hadn't seen this one before, apologies if it's already been shared. Her face looks oddly wide, not her most flattering angle...🫢
Might be a contour fail. Like she's drawn a line down the side of her face to make it look slimmer, but from the side you can see where her face extends beyond the line.

• Haha
  • Wow

Porco Misere

Sorry to be late on this, but did anyone find the get well message from H&M very.... pointed?
'Healing' for 'Kate and the family' could refer to a lot of things, not just an illness.
I thought she could mean a wish for good or bad health and healing with not saying good.

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
One of Harry's many past interviewers.

The one on the left in pink is Hoda Kotb who did that sickly interview with Hazno at the end of the Invictus Games in Germany ..... asking him if he felt like an American now! Seems she's changed sides now or is she just another one who just goes with the flow?

• Sick
  • Wow