Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
It would not be a surprise though if there was a connection between Russia in particular and the Harkles. They holed up in a Russian Oligarch's mansion in Canada after the "freedom flight". A Russian billionaire owned/owns the Montecito olive garden. So they obviously have Russian connections - are they also getting help in their attempts to return to royal life in return for passing on information?

In many ways it mirrors Edward and Wallis and their Nazi connections and friends, not to mention maffia contacts. E&W passed information to the Nazis as they were promised the throne when the Nazis won the war. Not to mention Edward's seeming complicity in framing that man in the Bahamas for murder with the assistance of maffia-corrupted police officers that he had shipped in from Florida to aid in the investigation.
Maybe...

IMO people get too excited about Russia.
See the Nat Rotheschild/Mandelson libel trial from @ 2011.

Reactions: 19

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
This is fascinating from 1985

ETA: It is sad that Diana had so little inner resources or intellectual curiosity (The Duke of Windsor was the same way, as I suspect, is Harry). I wonder if they are among the 30-50% that don't have an inner monologue) I would have loved the holidays at Sandringham and Balmoral - time to read and pursue other hobbies, but I could see how it would be hell for an extrovert

Chuck was a right Lothario back in the day :sick:

https://honey.nine.com.au/royals/an...to-twice/40ad2191-4b74-4c23-a019-e5607e169054

• Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Re tomatoes: I probably dont water them regularly enough, am a bit erratic in that respect! hats? parasol? are we back into Royal etiquette?! coffee grounds, I could scrape out the pod things I guess?

• Heart

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
This is interesting. Bit about H is mid way. The lawyer talking says it could take months to gather evidence on Diddy before they file charges. (Good, more time for H to sweat!)

The Law & Crime channel is absolutely brilliant, they always cover their topics so well. I am glued to all the Ruby Franke (former 8 Passengers Mom vlogger) & Judi Hildegrandt videos at the moment as they've only been released in the last few days. Harrowing viewing but so interesting for people who have an interest in true crime.

I enjoyed this vid earlier, a great pisstake of Smegma's Temu set up and a voiceover of her car chat with Bobbi Brown (which I am gutted about, I love BB products!)

• Haha

wibble

VIP Member
Yes, she wore the ghastly green outfit despite that the dress code for the Commonwealth Service was red, white or blue, but Markle never was one for following advice, rules or etiquette.
The green was to celebrate the Free State's role in the Commonwealth.

Reactions: 18

LadyMuck

VIP Member
TRG. Just as I was about to watch this, an item on the news came up 'more Internet control'

• Sick
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Aren't dimwit and Ho friends with at least one Russian orli-thing.
The property in Canada was owned by one.
Was dimwit photographed with an orli-thing last year.
Wasn't he the chap involved in Uranium 1?
Or something like that.

• Wow