Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
@VC10

Kindly remove Piers Morgan please. As long as he's on our side with Ginge and Cringe then he's safe.

I think I'm getting paranoid about this. 😂
No HL ! He has to be on the list! He turned and was baying for blood demanding Kate tell all, when she was clearly not well

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Amiyaya

VIP Member
You are a woman after my own heart! The perfect tomato is a thing of absolute joy ❤ ❤ ❤ Unfortunately I cant grow the bastards, they always split on me :cry:
Put hats on them, or a parasol over the top and add coffee grounds and vermiculite to the grow bag. It took me years to be able to grow them and now I have the plumpest and juiciest around!
But not Rachel’s coffee - too much lead in it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Re tomatoes: I probably dont water them regularly enough, am a bit erratic in that respect! hats? parasol? are we back into Royal etiquette?! coffee grounds, I could scrape out the pod things I guess?
We use old tights (3 female household there’s a lot) slice down the long bits of the leg and stretch them between the canes so they still get sun but don’t split. I use the inside of the pods -doesn’t need a lot but probably a weeks worth? Also water the bottom of the pots every day and mist the leaves every other morning is how I do it - no burning or splitting!

• Heart
  • Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
The excellent Duchess of Narsussex. "Must watch. Baroness M in her own words about Catherine"

• Wow
  • Angry

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
View attachment 2836177
Busy busy busy being a nasty little online chode alongside her obliging ginger tit of a husband.
Do we get three guesses to whose pic is in the photo frame next to her?
Is it her father? No!
Is it her children? No!
Is it any member of the RF? No!

🤷‍♀️ I give up. Who is in the photo frame then?

There's no photo in the frame...it's a MIRROR!

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
a transcript of part of it.....

View attachment 2835840

With top journalists like him on the case it's a wonder the Harkles gat away with anything.

I won't put him in the bin though, because he's really rather sweet and I would love to have a cup of tea and a gossip with him.
You forgot 'allegedly' lol. I think he was referring to Stephen Colbert!

• Heart

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Saw someone on Reddit point out that Markles embroidered jacket, that she wore to an event for black art and history, appears to be adorned with cotton plants.
So was something for ARO when it was released. It was a saying on a peachy background?? There's a joke in there somewhere but my menopausal brain couldn't reach it

• Haha
  • Heart

da1sycha1n

VIP Member

No comments allowed. Sort of suggesting only one party attendance. Well, if you missed that..what hope would one have of meeting Harry? So why name him?
---
There is speculation that the raids on his various homes are because they are looking for tapes.
could he have been the entertainment at H's Stag party, I read an article this morning by the Mirror from before the wedding re P Diddy wanting to be the entertainment with H being such a party animal?

• Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Warning - anyone on twitter looking at Dan Wootton's stuff. He's made a list of his '50 worst people in the UK' and has posted a link to read the list.

I was curious, so I clicked on the link and got this message from my Internet security provider.....

View attachment 2835858

So, be careful out there.
This is the top ten. I read the top 50 on his channel with no problem Chita

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Why do I keep seeing "another blow to the royal family" etc. Re the P'diddly/Harry thing? Herpes opted out, bugger all to do with the BRF. Bad day for 2 attention seeking dram whores.
And I knew I the bloody fan club fella would back in my feed, 1 i wont apologise post, 2 stop picking on smegma, and 1 about on line bullying (oh the irony 🙄) that makes me think he's red my rant the other day. So blocked again and staying of tiktok indefinitely.
Agree
They've shown they don't want to associate with him (however look at Andrew now)