Harry & Meghan #420 Long arm of the claw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @mardymare for the winning title! Heritage Foundation court case discussion incoming, so I'll leave the summary to my fellow Megxiteers!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Thanks for new thread and brilliant title đź‘Ź
No wonder its been wall to wall coverage of M, trying and failing to detract from H's case

• Sick
Reactions: 46
I see a lawyer for the Biden administration has argued that Harry's memoir is not proof that he took drugs and said "The book isn't sworn testimony or proof and that saying something in a book doesn't necessarily make it true. Oh come on John Bardo are you seriously suggesting that Harry didn't write Spare.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Haha exactly! The penny dropped for me as to why we've been subjected to such saturation recently as soon as I started reading the updates. This is comedy gold as all of his bullshit is going to be under the spotlight without his careful manipulation of what we hear.

Thank you so much for starting the new thread @YeltsinsTank and the LOL title @mardymare

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I see a lawyer for the Biden administration has argued that Harry's memoir is not proof that he took drugs and said "The book isn't sworn testimony or proof and that saying something in a book doesn't necessarily make it true. Oh come on John Bardo are you seriously suggesting that Harry didn't write Spare.
By that token, if anything written in a book (or papers) doesn't mean it's true, then why did H sue the press for articles written about them.

It also implies that everything he wrote in Spare was not true

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 83
I can't believe John Bardo is seriously suggesting that Harry didn't write Spare and that you shouldn't believe anything that is written in an memoir.
Or he's basically saying Harold is a liar!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Bloody idiots!
This is bloody brilliant! This essentially undermines every single word that has ever come out of this mouth. He sold 'Spare' on the basis of it being his 'truth' so the fact they're asserting is not true is beyond funny. :LOL:

They are finished!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Hasn't H admitted to taking drugs in a previous interview or the nf docu?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So why is the Heritage Foundation only quoting Spare??
I would assume because it's a memoir, as in his own account, in his own words so is like a written testimony.

Except we all know that Smeg wrote it (make yourself more relatable Aiiiitch, people will feel so sorry for you Aiiiiitch) and this has been part of her grand plan all along.

Interesting she was out by herself today.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
By that token, if anything written in a book (or papers) doesn't mean it's true, then why did H sue the press for articles written about them.

It also implies that everything he wrote in Spare was not true
Exactly.
And by the same token any of us could write books claiming that stoatess used to be Prince Andrew's call girl.

That wouldn't be defamation, would it?!
Because we just wrote it to make the books sell more...

Bloody cockeyed argument.

• Sick
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.