Harry & Meghan #420 Long arm of the claw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been off the radar for a few days, so apologies if this has already been mentioned...

I saw Lady C live on Sunday night. Couple of pearlers:

1) There is 'a photo which proves they have played the system'. The press have it, and it's coming in the Spring.
2) The children "exist" (as she often uses this word, emphasised) - she has checked with the Palace. M creates all the mystery as she is a completely boring non-entity, and it's all done to make the world think she is more interesting than she is. The mystery surrounding the children is not needed on this level, but, "on another level it is required"...

Both statements were followed with "it's in the book!". She has a book out in April. I think it may be Meghan and Harry - The Real Story (updated)

I wonder if the photo is of her putting on her moonbump?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
NEW THREAD -

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Had it a few weeks ago, still haven't recovered completely. It's a Smegs. If you can, have some coconut water or something else with electrolytes. Salt, sugar and water make an excellent ORS in a pinch. Hope you feel better soon 🤗
Thankfully I'm on the mend now as I am only getting stomach pains and they aren't as frequent as they were a few days ago. I've not really wanted to do anything either so I have spent most of my time catching up on here and reading the Allotment Girls by Kate Thompson.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Aaaaaah that explains it.

William doesn't want to be in any photographs with Andrew.
They would be brought up over and over in the years ahead and used against him.

If there is a private family gathering behind closed doors at Windsor after the chapel service, then Andrew should have attended only that.
I should imagine he has arrogantly insisted on attending the public part of the memorial.

So it will have been a "its either him or me" situation.
Don't blame William.

Still curious his pulling out was such short notice though.
The Elgin Marbles issue flared up again at the end of last year. Some kind of spat between Rishi and the Greek PM.

There were were issues between the Greek RF and Government when KC died. He wasn't given any sort of State funeral, just a private one. KC3 and William didn't go.

Then yesterday the Greek RF launched their new website. With a great big banner photo of Windsor Castle on the front page. Like some kind of official link to the BRF.

Maybe something diplomatic kicked off overnight and as KC3 wasn't going anyway the FCDO asked the PoW to pull out as well. William's new Assistant Private Secretary is a senior Diplomat on secondment from there.

Who knows?

There are so many possibilities, all valid, but at least with William absent he can't be blamed for breathing the same air as Andrew. And there are no photos. And it's killed the possibility of 'If he can be with PA why not Haz' headlines.

Screenshot_20240227-153329_kindlephoto-2417074559.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s hard not to speculate , pulling out of an important memorial service just an hour beforehand suggests something serious enough to warrant his non attendance.

Maybe Charlotte scrawled ‘uncle ginger tits is a bleeping wanker’ in the girls loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I'm guessing William heard Andrew was attending the part of the event that was visible to the public and decided to develop a convenient splatterbottom situation to avoid being seen (and photographed) with the disgraced Prince.
That's what I'm hoping. KP making it clear the 'personal reasons' are not to do with Kate.

Reactions: 26
It’s hard not to speculate , pulling out of an important memorial service just an hour beforehand suggests something serious enough to warrant his non attendance.

Maybe Charlotte scrawled ‘uncle ginger tits is a bleeping wanker’ in the girls loo.
Or locked her Dad in the loo and told him, "you're not going."
---
NEW THREAD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Let me rephrase this ........

Meghan Markle “Will Retell Made Up Stories” from Her Own Life (which we have heard a thousand times before) on Her New Podcast.

She doesn’t want the podcast to be celebrity driven, because no stars will touch it with a ten foot barge pole.

God, I’m even boring myself writing this so listening to her drone on and on and on about herself for hours on end will be mind numbing.🙄
I cannot bear to hear either of them speak and now refuse to read transcripts as their droning voices turn up in my head like a bluebottle hitting the window over and over again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.