Harry & Meghan #420 Long arm of the claw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least the British Heart Foundation is making some money ;)
---

The Queen and Princess Anne were there so hopefully it's nothing...

Maybe he just had a dodgy kebab.
Exactly. Not everything has to be a conspiracy theory. Personal Reasons could translate to "His Royal Highness has a case of the Shits and wishes to maintain a vicinity to a lavatory until said Shits subsides".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She's such a coward:

😂
EVERYTIME I see her in the ‘Kermit takes New York’ outfit it just hammers home how she has no respect for culture or tradition. Look at the palate of clothing for all of the royals, how they seamlessly blend and compliment not only each other but the occasion, every time. And then she turns up in this?! She will have been given the edict and decided to ignore it yet again - like at numerous other events including Louis christening. Arrogant witch.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
If I am honest, and as much as I like to stay away from conspiracy theories, William getting out of his godfather's funeral last minute doesn't sound good. Maybe he is just stricken with a really bad flu but if was something like that probably the Palace would say something more concrete. I really hope they are all fine and I wish Catherine gets well soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Nah, she’s not growing up it’s just that no celebrities will take part in her podcasts no matter how much she begs or sends them handwritten notes ..... THEY DON’T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER.

Anyway, she has sooooooooooo much to tell us about herself that there’s no time for anyone else to appear!

Why do I feel another failure is just lurking in the wings with this? 🤔😂
Well I was trying to #bekind, especially since she's soon going to be embroiled in another few months of desperately seeking listenership and undeserved praise.

Or maybe her podcast would be successful and popular ...among psychologists.

Snap @CrabbyOyster I was a cross stitcher before the hands stopped functioning as needed. I am now a crocheter when I can.

I love the idea of the Royals doing a bit of crafting, although you just know that Smeg would buy the most expensive ready made item she could get her claws on and claim she had made it herself. As she said herself, shes such a fraud.
Yeah, I know those 😂

A little gossip that I'm itching to share since I can't do it with anyone other than mum IRL. Not really off-topic since it shows a bit of how people like Smegs work. Putting it in spoiler since it's long.

The nice organiser I usually exhibit with has another regular exhibitor - a designer who had supposedly worked in the past with (very distantly) one of the international designers markled by Smegs. Long story short, she's a grifty witch - happy to exploit our hired helper without even asking us or thanking him, much less paying him, is always rude to us and makes faces at us and spreads rumours about us. Or at least she did until she realised that I am connected to a couple of the most prominent families in the city, and that journalists are my own tribe.

So anyway, she recently started posting about a lot of events that she was organising. One of them at my former bad retailer's newly-reopened premises (it was inevitable, although I'd love to know exactly how much they paid to get the closure orders overturned). Fast-forward a few weeks, another artist who had colluded with the bad retailer to cheat me and also exhibits with us posted about another established artist (let's call her Brushes).

Now, Brushes had signed up to participate in one of Designer's events, who had promised her certain facilities at the event, and also assured Brushes that she could get a refund on the fee in case she couldn't go (Brushes has a chronic illness). Ultimately, Brushes couldn't go and informed Designer, who not only refused to refund the money, but also continued to advertise that Brushes would offer a free workshop on the day (Brushes hadn't offered to do that at all - paid workshops are her main source of income). It was basically the main attraction of the event. So eventually, people turned up and were pissed because there was no workshop, and Brushes was both out of money and suffered loss of reputation. On top of that, Designer promised a few people that Brushes would give them free artwork, but didn't inform Brushes, who quoted her usual prices. Then Designer, who knew she was very sick at the time, called and screamed at Brushes for charging her clients.

Brushes' business will survive, but she's a wreck right now. As for Designer, people like her can always find a new crowd to grift off/within. Unregulated business/verbal contracts so no real legal recourse is available.

While I was typing this, apparently more artists came forward and said they'd signed up to participate in one of Designer's events, she told them it had been cancelled (it wasn't) and refused to refund as promised.

We're enjoying the show 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Exactly. Not everything has to be a conspiracy theory. Personal Reasons could translate to "His Royal Highness has a case of the Shits and wishes to maintain a vicinity to a lavatory until said Shits subsides".
So, either Catherine or Charles is dying...

...or William is camped out on a toilet with a bowl on his knees squirting from both ends.

There is no middle ground 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Maybe he just thought it’s a nice day, the kids are back at school, Catherine is feeling a bit better so I’m going to spend the day with my wife. Just the two of us, maybe a gentle stroll round the garden so she gets some fresh air.
Sometimes family has to come first
yes but I do think today was more a personal event, King Constantine was William’s Godfather

Reactions: 26
yes but I do think today was more a personal event, King Constantine was William’s Godfather
You'd think if William was unwell, they'd just say that. Personal reasons is too vague.

ETA My husband's just asked what's going on with William, so it must sound odd. His suggestion was that perhaps Villa were at home! Just checked, but they're not even playing until Saturday!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
EVERYTIME I see her in the ‘Kermit takes New York’ outfit it just hammers home how she has no respect for culture or tradition. Look at the palate of clothing for all of the royals, how they seamlessly blend and compliment not only each other but the occasion, every time. And then she turns up in this?! She will have been given the edict and decided to ignore it yet again - like at numerous other events including Louis christening. Arrogant witch.
I've heard that at this event the Royals only wear shades of red, white or blue. She would have been told that.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Juan Carlos, Sofia, Felipe and Letizia were at the service too.

Sofia seemed to be sitting on her own with the Green RF.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Smeg looks like she's been tazered with that stare.
It was one of my favourite moments of that whole thing.

That and when Meghan tried to keep the flowers, scowled at the guy (Lee Thompson) who was offering to take them, then remembered she was on camera.

And later on when Lee Thompson speaks to William, and William tells the others it's time to leave, I like to imagine Meghan thinking, oops, that's the guy I snarked at. Didn't realise he was anyone important ... 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
It was one of my favourite moments of that whole thing.

That and when Meghan tried to keep the flowers, scowled at the guy (Lee Thompson) who was offering to take them, then remembered she was on camera.

And later on when Lee Thompson speaks to William, and William tells the others it's time to leave, I like to imagine Meghan thinking, oops, that's the guy I snarked at. Didn't realise he was anyone important ... 😁
And she was so pissed and confused she curtseyed to him!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
If I am honest, and as much as I like to stay away from conspiracy theories, William getting out of his godfather's funeral last minute doesn't sound good. Maybe he is just stricken with a really bad flu but if was something like that probably the Palace would say something more concrete. I really hope they are all fine and I wish Catherine gets well soon.
With KC3 and Catherine ill, if they announced William was also ill Haz would be on the next plane over, ready to measure up the curtains in Windsor Castle.

TBH after all that's gone on recently, and the latest crap about him being jealous of Haz, my suspicion is some kind of security threat.

Although there must be loads of them all the time, with King Felipe and Queen Letizia in attendance nobody would want to risk an incident and potential diplomatic row with Spain.

JMO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
You'd think if William was unwell, they'd just say that. Personal reasons is too vague.

ETA My husband's just asked what's going on with William, so it must sound odd. His suggestion was that perhaps Villa were at home! Just checked, but they're not even playing until Saturday!
Unless BP want everyone to be wondering what it is and speculating. As you say, if it was a virus or he wasn't well, why not just say that.

Maybe they want this uncertainty to deflect from harkles constant media nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
BIG BLOBBY BOBBY JOBBY needs a new hobby...
He's protected his Twatter and rethinking his crappy life choices....
View attachment 2783291

He sweats like a toad.
He is out of breath when he talks.
Horrid.

Very curious William has pulled put with only an hour's notice.

If there's been a security threat against him, maybe that would cause there to be such short notice but you'd think there would be a high security presence at the event anyway, so maybe it's a threat to the kids and he wants to be free from duties to be on hand for them coming from school or whatever?

Or maybe it is the squits and the Immodium tablets haven't worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
...norovirus season
Norovirus is defintely going around as I have had it for the past week and have been suffering from really bad stomach pain, muscle aches, feeling cold one minute and then feeling hot the next, feeling sick, aching arms and legs and a headache.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And everytime we see her now she is in some muddled neutral.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.