Harry & Meghan #410 The Living Legend of failed Litigation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popcorned planet. Piers Morgan on The Breakfast Club in the US. Watch from half way

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She was grifting the entire time she was in the RF

There were also blinds at the time that she charged the women who attended her "private women's charity" event in South Africa

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Jan Moir. The scandal in Monaco shows what a prince with no purpose can get up to

---
The Royal Rogue. H wants out. His different faces

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh dear. The seating arrangements are not to her taste. Too many rows back.
You expect us to sit here H? Do something ! 😬😡
Explains the photo of her waving her hand around and him with the face like he’s expecting the biggest bollocking of his life …
The woman is actually unhinged.
He’s terrified.
Watch closely …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh dear. The seating arrangements are not to her taste. Too many rows back.
You expect us to sit here H? Do something ! 😬😡
Explains the photo of her waving her hand around and him with the face like he’s expecting the biggest bollocking of his life …
The woman is actually unhinged.
He’s terrified.
Watch closely …

In the ' cheap seats' 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooofda!! You need to read this article published in “The Hill.” That one & his wife went a bit too far when they went to Jamaica 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I literally must have just missed these twitter numbskulls in Kingston. I think the desperate head next his wagghhh in the airport shop en route. Kington is always so humidly hot, no matter the hot or month so I’m betting he probably stank. Everyone’s saying it’s against the royal family after the treatment they received, I love Jamaica I’m there frequently but I was disappointed when I was there for a month and the queen passed and it was never mentioned where I was staying, I thought some acknowledgment. I found out by clicking onto beloved tattle, and felt very home sick and sad no one was sharing in my grief
---
Like these:

View attachment 2714320

View attachment 2714335
At the Invictus closing ceremony. Wore them at SmarWorks as well.
She looks like an actual old used bit of shammy leather I use to buff my car

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.