Harry & Meghan #410 The Living Legend of failed Litigation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both used the press but later on, and were as bad as each other, but not I think when this book was written. I read the full excerpts in Post 869 last thread @MeInMidAmerica thanks.

There's a strange dislocation and glossing over cause and effect. Chuck seems to be a bystander on a different planet to his wife, oblivious to the effect of his nocturnal excursions to C. "Diana was oblivious to them at first". ( Really? ) Then began to suspect and once got hysterical when she couldn't find Chuck. That's all that's said. Does this matter? It appears not, and it's just baldly stated.

Chuck seems bemused by Diana's weeping and hysterics, benign and polite in contrast to his venemous bullying wife. When he didn't hug her back and she ran off he calls after her saying "Of course I want to hug you darling!" Standing in his muddy wellies, he didn't want to hug her and she knew it. His heart was always with Camilla but this never seems to feature as a possible reason for her behaviour.

Charles is the doting loving father, but seems oblivious to the effect his infidelity was having on his children and marriage.
It seems to have been his "right", and this could be the answer as he's always done what he wants.
I don't think at that early stage Diana was seeing anyone else yet?

It's accepted that Diana was vengeful and manipulative etc., but wasn't that later? When Wendy Berry wrote this book they'd only been married 4 or 5 years, and Diana was unstable and desperate, yet the Diana of Bashir and Dodi seems almost to have been applied retrospectively here.

This is a very odd book, and there seem to be chunks missing that would explain what the author is describing, and it's difficult to put into words.

We still don't know why it's been circulated now, do we?
I think it was an arranged marriage with very different expectations. Charles thought of it as an Royal, akin to an 18th Century, arranged marriage - they would produce heirs, perhaps become friends but would live mostly separate lives. Diana was caught up in the Disney Princess Fairytale despite it being an arrangement between the RF and an Earldom

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They are pretty…but I bet you can get just as nice a pair for a lot less from accessorise or Zara
Oliver Bonas is good too
but on mature reflection I can see how Meghan wouldn't shop there (but their earrings are very pretty)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Oh my God, I am literally just watching dragons den and there’s two girls on here who have started up their own lab grown diamond company and they’ve just said that they started off their business without any investors or any sponsorship and then after three months they ‘cold emailed’ Meghan Markle to wear her pieces in order to boost their brand, and launched in 2019 when she was still a senior royal. That is absolutely shocking!!😡

That money grubbing witch used the RF to make money like this and then slagged them off. Brazen trash.
View attachment 2714269

I am surprised the BBC had the cheek of airing Dragons Den after what has been going on re the scandel that has been in the papers all week

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Jesus..

They took my passport and keys , I was a prisoner
….so I grifted freebies off all UK start ups from 2017 to 2019 ( and opened an account in Liechtenstein)……it was barely survivable …
She was in cahoots with Jessica Mulroney ringing designers for freebies, who she appointed as her stylist after rejecting the palaces appointee, and they had to be told to stop it by ‘the grey suits’ (yawn) as Royals didn’t do that. Unbelievable that this piece of trash shagged her way into out royal family to get freebies and make money. Abhorrent and disgusting shameless woman.

This was in a Popbitch mail out in 2019.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
I am surprised the BBC had the cheek of airing Dragons Den after what has been going on re the scandel that has been in the papers all week
I just caught some bloke who gave those girls money, saying - they were the diamonds! Pass the sick bag Alice. Why is everyone so drippy these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Charles and Diana were on different pages with their expectations of the marriage and the future. She was after the fairytale and he was hoping to live the life of a monarch - being married with a mistress, hoping Diana was accept the lifestyle and turn a blind eye.

Harry looks dreadful. He’s always claimed to hate the flashing lights of cameras and being in the limelight yet with her he’s got everything he supposedly hated and feared. He was so desperate to settle down and she must have played him with so many promises which have trapped him. I’m not sure he’s entirely happy with what he had. He has the wife and the children but is he really living his best life?

Reactions: 32
Charles and Diana were on different pages with their expectations of the marriage and the future. She was after the fairytale and he was hoping to live the life of a monarch - being married with a mistress, hoping Diana was accept the lifestyle and turn a blind eye.

Harry looks dreadful. He’s always claimed to hate the flashing lights of cameras and being in the limelight yet with her he’s got everything he supposedly hated and feared. He was so desperate to settle down and she must have played him with so many promises which have trapped him. I’m not sure he’s entirely happy with what he had. He has the wife and the children but is he really living his best life?
If he is he needs to tell his face! He’s never looked more miserable since he married her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh my God, I am literally just watching dragons den and there’s two girls on here who have started up their own lab grown diamond company and they’ve just said that they started off their business without any investors or any sponsorship and then after three months they ‘cold emailed’ Meghan Markle to wear her pieces in order to boost their brand, and launched in 2019 when she was still a senior royal. That is absolutely shocking!!😡

That money grubbing witch used the RF to make money like this and then slagged them off. Brazen trash.
View attachment 2714269
just maybe they made the substitute engagement ring ;) ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
just maybe they made the substitute engagement ring ;) ;)
That would make sense.
There are people out there who would pay way over the odds for that ring because of the Diana connection. Collectors who just want to own it but not publicise it

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.