Harry & Meghan #404 Error Kids not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So…I found this & thought it interesting. I know some of you think she’s a whackadoodle, but there’s some smart cookies in here who may know enough about history to know if any of this is true! View attachment 2660041View attachment 2660042View attachment 2660043
...how can I put this in the most polite terms?

99.9% of this is a pile of steaming bleeping bullshit twaddle that either

1. darkside, covert actors made up to spook and demoralise people and distract us from the actual mayhem that the elites are trying to perpetrate on us currently, or

2. some paranoid nutter made up whilst partaking heavily of adult beverages, having read a few 'illuminati exposé' paperbacks, watched a few Hollywood mediaeval dramas, spent too long on Rumble, Odysee and the dark web, put 2+2 together and made 93, then joined all sorts of dots together after consulting the tarot, Nostradamus and Mystic Meg.

Where do we start...?

Here's a fact: almost all of us are related - that is, 'of the same bloodlines'. You don't have to be aristocratic or rich to have a 'bloodline'!

Another fact: Almost every POTUS is descended from Edward III, except Martin Van Buren and Joe Biden (there may be one or two I've forgotten). Most of those men never had an inkling of their 'bloodline' and certainly wouldn't have put it about because they were proud, American republicans and implacably opposed to any Monarchy.

Another fact: many millions of Americans are descended from the same 'bloodlines' as their Presidents.
Which makes them and perhaps hundreds of millions of people across the world related to such as the Bourbons, the Two Sicilys, the Borgias, the Medicis etc etc. It's a 'bloodline' that does tend to spawn quite a few psychopathic types. (Are you feeling evil and conspiratorial yet...?!)

Another fact: John of Gaunt's great grandfather was King Edward I. (not some made up 'King John'!) I know a bit about this because I'm a direct line descendant of John of Gaunt and his third wife, Katherine de Roet. (I don't feel in the least bit evil and conspiratorial - but I know I'm descended from and related to a fair few of these psychos!!)

In brief, certainly the Vatican has many fingers in many pies and holds more secrets than could ever be counted. It also holds many truths. Like any huge organisation, it has good guys and bad guys.

There's no doubt that the very top guys get together and plan and scheme to maintain their status, wealth, power and influence. They all like the idea of 'doing good' for the world (whilst their global businesses wring as much money out of us as possible - but they're not much good at joining those dots).
Many of their schemes and plans fall flat! Just look at how many times in the last, say, 30 years that these self-appointed global leaders have been faced with completely unexpected situations. Situations that they didn't see coming and didn't want. Like the Lehman Brothers collapse which triggered the global markets crash in 2008, 9/11, the 'wrong' POTUS being elected, Brexit, Covid, bad faith actors trying to take down the British Monarchy, the UAP cover-up that's just coming to light and many more. All of these catastrophes and conspiracies were caused by the schemes and conspiracies of bad actors much further down the hierarchy.

The reality is that the rest of us together have a great deal of power - and imho we don't need to be listening to those who invent grandiose mediaeval conspiracies to undermine our sense of our own power - there are enough real life conspiracies, big and small, to be dealing with!

The other reality is that WE are all one big family. I would suggest that we'd do well to start behaving like a functional family!

This 2000 year old truism sustains me:
"For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be made known and come to light."

On that note, 🥂🎆🎉I wish all you wonderful Tattlers a very Happy New Year, full of light and love, good health and good fortune! 🥂🎈✨

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

1. darkside, covert actors made up to spook and demoralise people and distract us from the actual mayhem that the elites are trying to perpetrate on us currently, or

2. some paranoid nutter made up whilst partaking heavily of adult beverages, having read a few 'illuminati exposé' paperbacks, watched a few Hollywood mediaeval dramas, spent too long on Rumble, Odysee and the dark web, put 2+2 together and made 93, then joined all sorts of dots together after consulting the tarot, Nostradamus and Mystic Meg.

Where do we start...?

Here's a fact: almost all of us are related - that is, 'of the same bloodlines'. You don't have to be aristocratic or rich to have a 'bloodline'!

Another fact: Almost every POTUS is descended from Edward III, except Martin Van Buren and Joe Biden (there may be one or two I've forgotten). Most of those men never had an inkling of their 'bloodline' and certainly wouldn't have put it about because they were proud, American republicans and implacably opposed to any Monarchy.

Another fact: many millions of Americans are descended from the same 'bloodlines' as their Presidents.
Which makes them and perhaps hundreds of millions of people across the world related to such as the Bourbons, the Two Sicilys, the Borgias, the Medicis etc etc. It's a 'bloodline' that does tend to spawn quite a few psychopathic types. (Are you feeling evil and conspiratorial yet...?!)

Another fact: John of Gaunt's great grandfather was King Edward I. (not some made up 'King John'!) I know a bit about this because I'm a direct line descendant of John of Gaunt and his third wife, Katherine de Roet. (I don't feel in the least bit evil and conspiratorial - but I know I'm descended from and related to a fair few of these psychos!!)

In brief, certainly the Vatican has many fingers in many pies and holds more secrets than could ever be counted. It also holds many truths. Like any huge organisation, it has good guys and bad guys.

There's no doubt that the very top guys get together and plan and scheme to maintain their status, wealth, power and influence. They all like the idea of 'doing good' for the world (whilst their global businesses wring as much money out of us as possible - but they're not much good at joining those dots).
Many of their schemes and plans fall flat! Just look at how many times in the last, say, 30 years that these self-appointed global leaders have been faced with completely unexpected situations. Situations that they didn't see coming and didn't want. Like the Lehman Brothers collapse which triggered the global markets crash in 2008, 9/11, the 'wrong' POTUS being elected, Brexit, Covid, bad faith actors trying to take down the British Monarchy, the UAP cover-up that's just coming to light and many more. All of these catastrophes and conspiracies were caused by the schemes and conspiracies of bad actors much further down the hierarchy.

The reality is that the rest of us together have a great deal of power - and imho we don't need to be listening to those who invent grandiose mediaeval conspiracies to undermine our sense of our own power - there are enough real life conspiracies, big and small, to be dealing with!

The other reality is that WE are all one big family. I would suggest that we'd do well to start behaving like a functional family!

"For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be made known and come to light."

On that note, 🥂🎆🎉I wish all you wonderful Tattlers a very Happy New Year, full of light and love, good health and good fortune! 🥂🎈✨
Sami, aren't you in the least bit impressed that this person had the imagination to come up with this horse tit? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wouldn't Queen Mary have been the Kings mother?
no. Queen mother doesn't mean mother of the Queen. It basically means a queen (consort i think) that is now a mother. So Queen mother is the mother of the monarch regardless of if the monarch is king or queen.

Hope that makes sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sami, aren't you in the least bit impressed that this person had the imagination to come up with this horse tit? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You know, something that really gets my goat is when all these 'royal experts' describe Mrs Stoat as 'intelligent' and 'creative' because she endlessly plans and plots and schemes her way to the top!
Nope, lying and smearing and bullying and conning others isn't impressive or commendable! (Nor is sharing one's derangement and paranoia!)
I rather think we should weigh 'intelligence' and creativity and imagination by their results. This pile of steaming crap has added nothing to human health and happiness. As ever, IMHO🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Happy New Year you lovely tattlers! Wishing you all the best for 2024!! Good health and happiness, may we always keep our sense of humor, especially in tough times. 2023 was a tough year for me personally, but I’m always optimistic and hope 2024 is better for all of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

The black book
---
She wants to know how she can use her titles outside the. Royal 👑 family

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This reminded me of this:

salman-khan-madhuri-dixit_cbc1b06c984b2bca571de658a06f98a3_thumbnail.jpg

Not sharing the video because it's super-cringe and makes me want to hide under a blanket forever 😂 but anyone who wants to see the clip can either look up the song 'Didi tera devar deewana' from Hum Aapke Hain Koun (yep, the movie that started The Pup's cousin), or 'Madhuri Dixit gulel scene'.

Where do we start...?

That's beautiful ❤ and it sent me down a rabbit hole which had me ended up at the 23andme website, very tempted to book a test 😂 I used to love the genealogy-related articles in the Reader's Digest.

In fact, according to an article I just read, I might have more African DNA (that's how they described it, so no offense) than Smegs 😂

ETA: Some musings from last night since the phone kept what I'd written even though it had switched off in the morning due to low battery. It's nothing earth-shaking so I don't know why my device worked this hard 🤔

Anyway,

William and Charles have lovely speaking voices. I don't recall Diana's properly, but she sounded fine too. I wonder where Sparry got his shudders-inducing noise pollutant from 🤔

Ugh, they're now showing the Gruesomes and the Whingetome. ('They' being the BBC in the Review 2023 pertaining to the BRF)

Some of the weirdness has been trained into him by Smegs, but was he always this bad?

God he has started speaking (the dog bowl incident). I should have changed the channel 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 19
HAVE YOU SEEN THE STATE OF THE VIP ROOM:

View attachment 2660496

🥳
:ROFLMAO:

Happy New Year everyone! 🍾🍸🍾🍸🍾🍸

May good things happen to all Tattlers, and may the Harkles have the 2024 they deserve.

Mine got off to a great start. My cats looked like that after the neighbours' lengthy firework display.

Then at 3am, refreshed after a couple of hours nap, it was playtime again. The first hairball of the year.

My feet won. Of course.

Screenshot_20230806-090248_kindlephoto-435910041.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
You know, something that really gets my goat is when all these 'royal experts' describe Mrs Stoat as 'intelligent' and 'creative' because she endlessly plans and plots and schemes her way to the top!
Nope, lying and smearing and bullying and conning others isn't impressive or commendable! (Nor is sharing one's derangement and paranoia!)
I rather think we should weigh 'intelligence' and creativity and imagination by their results. This pile of steaming crap has added nothing to human health and happiness. As ever, IMHO🤣
It does take a lot of effort to keep this up though, wasted effort but still effort. The problem is that to be a good liar you have to be intelligent enough to remember what you said and not contradict yourself, and she fails at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can we make our Royal family wear this Denmark family dress please 🤣 Am sure would suit W&C & the kids

View attachment 2660094
That’s a lotta patterns. Looks like dad is wearing a straight jacket.
should get Megs one of those. And a Hannibal Lector mask. Oh go ahead and put her on a hand cart.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
DM - whilst the article is about bravery & determination - did the DM really have to include Harold in it (who has neither of these attributes?) or is this a puff piece?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It annoyes me so much that there are people who are staying quiet out of consideration for the royal family and so long Muggy is allowed to keep the titles (which makes it look like she still has the royal family's approval and protection) they will stay quiet 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.