Harry & Meghan #404 Error Kids not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been on here lately. I’ve not been very well but I had to come on just to wish all my tattle chums the very best for 2024 and hopefully I’ll be back in full swing in the new year.

Happy New Year from Bonnie Scotland 😘😘

Not to the Montecito Morons obviously …

View attachment 2660517
And Lang may yer lum reek!

(Lum, not bum, that’s Ozempic Meghan…)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Agree, this was definitely to keep Fred and Mary together. Would assume Fred will be busier being King and have less time to frolick around with other women.
If Fred doesn't shape up, he will find himself channeling "retired" King Juan Carlos who thought with his Juanson.😄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And Lang may yer lum reek!

(Lum, not bum, that’s Ozempic Meghan…)
and in another Scottish language… Bliadhna mhath ùr a h-uile duine (Happy New Year everyone)! Wonder what amusements H & M have in store for us in 2024? !😄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy New Year to all my Tattle mates and don't get too pissed.

Too much for me these days just a cup of tea and the crap tv programnes.🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Same here Nutty, but never was too keen on going out and kissing lots of complete strangers come midnight even when I was young and had had plenty to drink 😝

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone on here, hope 2024 brings you lots of love, laughter, joy and peace but most of all good health for all those who are not well at this time, especially @Mairag 🥳🥳🥳. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Queen Mother is a specific title for a Queen being
Mother of the monarch. We used the full title because having two Queen Elizabeth’s at the same time was far too confusing. (No male equivalent as they are all Monarchs or Prince Consorts). Queen Mary was the Queen Mother when George VI ruled. Dowager Queen is widow of a dead Monarch. When Charles dies, Camilla will be Queen Dowager, Catherine will be Queen Consort. (Both still known as Queen). The photo of the three Queens above demonstrated new Queen Regnant, Queen Mother and Dowager Queen at the old monarch’s funeral. Right then we had Queens all over the shop, common as muck.
Wouldn't Queen Mary have been the Kings mother?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I have 10 24/25 year olds here, omg they are bloody wonderful! so loving of each other and me and mr.J, it's just lovely. Happy New Year my tattle fam xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Agree, this was definitely to keep Fred and Mary together. Would assume Fred will be busier being King and have less time to frolick around with other women.
TBH I doubt this. There would have been months to planning before the announcement of an abdication - it isn't something that would be thrown together in a few weeks after a scandal. I think it was also timed so that the heir, Prince Christian, came of age - which occurred in October.

I would guess that it has been in the works since Margarethe had surgery for spinal stenosis last February. Possibly even longer when you consider that she chose to make herself unpopular with her second son in 2022 by slimming down the monarchy, removing HRH titles and working royal status from her second son's family- I think she chose to have the row to clear the way for Fred and Mary. I wonder if KC will show the same consideration for PPoW by taking on the Harkles?

Reactions: 38
The London fireworks were OK but what was with the music mix? Bizarre!
Would have loved to hear Land of Hope and Glory at the end!
Happy 2024 Tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Happy New year Tatters. It's still a few hours still the New Year here in El Salvador. Hope it's a good one. 🍾🥂🎉😘

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Happy New Year My lovely Tatterlers

OIF.jpeg

I have been reading the thread wanted to comment about the Fergie thing She was part of The Late Queens bubble along with The D&DofE so that might be why Charles has allowed Her to be visible etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.