Harry & Meghan #400 Meghan Carparkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with this reply it's not actually a win for Harry overall as he lost over 50% of his claims.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
How much was it rumoured that Harry was offered to settle? Does anyone remember?

Just seen that it was £400k, sorry missed that post previously!
Not sure about this but…someone may know better
If they make an offer and you accept they pay the costs.
If you refuse the offer and the court awards you less, you pay your own costs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
H won 15 of the 33 articles. Judge said H was Probably hacked in a modest extent
😂😂😂😂😂 "Modest" extent for Sparry when "extensive" hacking went on 😂😂😂 It's like the "mob" of the lone pap hired by Smegs 😂😂😂😂😂

Everyone in the BRF would be using Catherine's favourite emoji today 😂😂😂

“Many are proud of you” ........ but even more think you are a twit!
Well at least they're being honest that not "everyone" is proud of that twit. The sugars love a bit of hyperbole.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not sure about this but…someone may know better
If they make an offer and you accept they pay the costs.
If you refuse the offer and the court awards you less, you pa6 your own costs.
That’s how I understand it.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Hs legal team - H statement- today is a great day for truth and accountability. Oh the irony!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Anybody up for doing a new thread? I’m incapable! This is the winning title by @MoodyBlue with 124 votes,

Harry & Meghan #401 Harold wanted to make a stand, now he's down almost 50 grand.

Edited to say ..... this statement could also be true for today’s ruling as someone on here says he was originally offered £200 and he turned it down! 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
H's statement names Piers Morgan!

His statement is very long, and typifies his wanting to control the free press

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Surely this is a loss in real terms. Phone hacking had been admitted years ago when William got £1m and Haznot was offered 200k, which the twit turned down 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So, according to David Harry was unable to be present today due to short notice which is complete bull***t IMO.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Hear, hear! :m:m:m

That is really sweet and sensible 😘

I'm looking forward to reading all the lovely stories many of you would have shared, once I get a chance to catch up. Really happy for those who found their loves ❤ Bless you all 😘

My own "engagement" story went like:

Me: My employer has finally released X months' pay in one go. How should I invest and also get some retail therapy without later crying about wasting money?

Mum: Oh you should buy gold (supposedly for investment)!

Me: Okay, I'll buy something I'll wear instead of locking away. Not a set supposedly for my trousseau because mum will start wearing it and won't give it back. She's done it before. (And tried to do it the next time I saved up and bought some jewellery for investment). Same with earrings etc. Oh a ring, since she doesn't wear those and apparently a boy won't buy me one.

Wearing that ring for the first time was so empowering ❤ With how things have been I forget, but it reminds me that I have to take care of myself and that I can achieve a lot of things on my own.

A husband would be a want rather than a need. That's how we make sure we don't end up with a Sparry 😋
I bought myself a bracelet when I went back to work. It is empowering. I later gave it to my niece on her 21st birthday. Told her one day she should buy herself a nice piece. It feels great.
Rachel is nothing without a man open wallet and black Amex.
My darling hubby asked on the phone if I’d marry him. Next day he said it was a rhetorical question. That one cost him. He’s been spoiling me ever since.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
He will now feel emboldened in his mission to censor the free press.

His statement calls on all institutions- the stock exchange, banks, judges etc to intervene

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Yes! 3 of the 4 counties on Long Island represented. I lived the 1st 23 years in Valley Stream, 1/2 block from Queens. Then I eventually moved to Suffolk. Of course you can come! Should we take @YeltsinsTank to Jahnn’s for their kitchen sink Ice Cream Sunday, or out for drinks? Hey, do you think the Sugars have meet ups like this?

Sparry’s a jackass. May he find a kinky brunette pube in his cheerios, that sticks in the back of his throat all day.
Brennan and Carrs for their hot roast beef sandwiches to start!

Reactions: 13
Apart from the mention of Piers Morgan I do not believe that Harry wrote anything else that was included in the statement.

Reactions: 28
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.