Harry & Meghan #400 Meghan Carparkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our @JAR21 on the winning title!

I couldn't help but notice @Chita had the most liked posts overall. We love you and your and your toons!

Fallout from Omid's magnum opus continues as we head into discussion and drinks over the £48,000 or so judgment against Harry.

The faces on Meg's legs still cry for freedom. Let us raise awareness and celebrate over 400,000 posts on Tattle!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Just released vid from Kensington Palace featuring actual royal children and not invisikids

p.s. congratulations on 400 threads all about the Carparkles!

1702312473474.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105
Just released vid from Kensington Palace featuring actual royal children and not invisikids

View attachment 2623821
This video made me cry!
Those children were so grown up the way they were helping. A lot of kids I know would be running around and getting in everyone’s way.
Charlotte getting excited over the cute baby bro, she is so grown up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

View attachment 2623821

I flipping love The Wales family they are bringing up three wonderful kids & teaching them so many valueble life lessons & educating them in a fun way . The TRF is in very safe hands

• Heart
Reactions: 101
Wonderful new thread @YeltsinsTank, nibbles all round for our 400th thread :)

What happened in the last thread? Mmmm there was the court thing where H kinda lost and xmas cards were released. Then we had a lot of spoof xmas carols which were excellent :)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This video made me cry!
Those children were so grown up the way they were helping. A lot of kids I know would be running around and getting in everyone’s way.
Charlotte getting excited over the cute baby bro, she is so grown up.
Me too I can see Charlotte being very much like Anne when She is older

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Thanks for the title @JAR21 and for the new thread @YeltsinsTank .

400. And it's not even 3 years since...Oprah.
We need another 400

Sticky Vicky failing the basics of ''spinning .''

It would have been a good thing if he actually succeeded in ''throwing out'' the ''honest opinion'' part.
Now he has to pay 1/4 of Peg's bracelet given by Charles to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
400 threads ! 😃😃😎😎

Let us enjoy today's latest, once again 😃😃😎😎

Screenshot_20231211-155816_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220923-213636_Gallery.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000001141536.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231211-165725_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231211-165832_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

View attachment 2623821
OMG, she drove herself?
Doesn’t she have a minion for that sort of thing?
I thought that they all had their licenses taken away.
And only one car?
Not very Royal is it :rolleyes:
:D:D:D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Congratulations to our @JAR21 on the winning title!

I couldn't help but notice @Chita had the most liked posts overall. We love you and your and your toons!

Fallout from Omid's magnum opus continues as we head into discussion and drinks over the £48,000 or so judgment against Harry.

The faces on Meg's legs still cry for freedom. Let us raise awareness and celebrate over 400,000 posts on Tattle!
It was @goldshoes who added the #MeghanCarparkle to a post, and I suggested they should nominate it for a title, but I did it for them, so it's not really my win:

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Aww bless him - shall we have a whip round 🤣🤣

This is particularly satisfying as he has to pay costs of the 'institution' that he despises, so will really stick in his throat
Perhaps the cheques for the ‘positive reporting’ are taking time to clear, so the DM is trying another way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
OMG, she drove herself?
Doesn’t she have a minion for that sort of thing?
I thought that they all had their licenses taken away.
And only one car?
Not very Royal is it :rolleyes:
:D:D:D
Plus she opened her own door and the door for her children :eek:- no flanking body guards to run and open the door for her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.