Harry & Meghan #394 Move Along Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Scobie know about the contents of a letter from Charles to Meghan? Tis a head scratcher.
Oprah and Gail King.
In preparation for Oprah the Harkles had to show ''something '' to create ''evidence'' just in case Oprah gets called out.
Also, there are no ''leaks'' it is intentional , to remove the ''right to respond'' need and create a bypass for the editors code for the tabs.
All legal.
We did...nothing.

Reactions: 20
Found it guys translation is here

I don’t care what anyone says it’s not racism it’s SPECULATION!!’ dumb ass witch!!
Anything can be racist now, but not if you’re white/jewish though.

You’re a POC who cooked a shite cake on the Bake Off and got voted off - RACIST

You’re a POC, and shameless obnoxious attention bleep who signed up to a reality TV show and got voted off - RACIST

You’re a POC who committed a crime by staging a racially motivated attack that turned out to be perpetrated by two fellow POC. You get sentenced to jail - RACIST

You’re a POC but you don’t have a National Trust membership because you were waiting for white people to give you permission - RACIST

You’re a POC and your card gets declined at the checkout - RACIST

The 14th century Black Death bubonic plague (i’m not kidding) - RACIST

You’re a biracial POC who is upwardly mobile and marries into the BRF to advance your celebrity in the US, and people aren’t much impressed - RACIST

Your a POC and your tit stinks - RACIST

You get the picture. Sorry not sorry.

It’s bleeping me off to be honest. I can’t stand a whole long list of white people. What social condemnation do I get for that?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Seems like the sugars are upset that it isn't William.

They don't care about this supposed racism. They just want to use it as a whip against William and Catherine.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Maybe the new thread title should say it's Charles named in the book, otherwise it'll keep being posted every other page or people asking 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 38
DM - has there been any statement of disassociation from the Scrotie by the duplicitous duo? Nothing at all?

Are DM all as thick as pigshit or have they not figured out that Markle co-wrote the drivel? :rolleyes:

The only person who can distance themself is Harry, because as much of a treacherous piece of tit he is, I think all dealings with Scabies are 100% the ho and her flying monkeys Marcus and co, going behind Harry's back to share grievances he's aired to her in confidence. But he'll have to start by distancing himself from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Seems like the sugars are upset that it isn't William.

They don't care about this supposed racism. They just want to use it as a whip against William and Catherine.
Of course. They are all cunts like the harkles....

Bird of a feather,stick together......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the name was in the book because they wanted it there. There's no way "anonymous" or "Royal who shall not be named" translated to KC3 in any language. This is bullshit. They put it in foreign editions so they could pull this crap and announce the name of the one who made the remark with zero accountability.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So, let me get this right…Aphid Scabies is criticising William and Catherine for doing their job properly. Because they aren’t rebellious, because they put the monarchy first. Imagine that - the heir to the throne making the future of that throne a priority. How dare he? Catherine not making it all about her…that witch!
i'm still trying to equate Scrotie's version of Catherine - timid and afraid to go on 'Blue Peter' - with the reality. The woman who, according to Sir Ben Ainslie, has sailed across the Atlantic. (Proper sailing, not "yachting"). And who was planning to row a Dragon boat across the Channel.

Someone with the balls to take on those sort of challenges is not going to be terrified of a kids' TV show.

It's not Catherine who makes a habit of collapsing on the floor in a soggy heap either.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's so much easier to destroy than it is to create. The Harkles are the most vile cunts on the planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.