Harry & Meghan #394 Move Along Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meg and King Charles have a nice relationship via letter… how does she even know it’s him replying. She’s talking a whole pile of tit through scobie doo.. as for going after our Princess of Wales, King Charles Beloved daughter in law.. they need to be very careful indeed..
BIB
"as for going after our Princess of Wales, King Charles Beloved daughter in law.. they need to be very careful indeed.."

I've not once seen any evidence that anyone should be careful going after Catherine. Quite the opposite. She must be made of steel, and much loved.

The Sussexes have openly been going after C's beloved daughter in law for years, and like with every thing else they do nothing has been said. Not a cheep. Scrotus's poisonous tome is merely a progression of the Sussex attacks on the beloved daughter in law, who has not been defended and stood up for like C's wife was defended and stood up for. The Stoat was told by Charles to lay off Camilla, publicly. Not so Catherine, and she's deserving of no attacks whatsoever. I can't honestly think of an RF member more blameless than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So allegedly a member of the RF made a comment about Archie's skin colour. Well what person wouldn't wonder what the skin colour would be when the father is white and the mother is mixed race? I mean he could be light skinned or he might be darker. So bloody what, that isn't a racist comment!

None bloody story!
And Harry was clear during the Oprah interview that the supposed conversation happened before they were married, so there wasn't even a specific baby involved, nor was Smegz even there. They keep forgetting the lies they told last when they tell their new lies

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh dear. I'd booked him to read the book in person in the vip room for our Xmas eve party. Better buy extra cocktail sausages
Wot fucker told me it was Neil Sean? I've booked a non refundable ticket.
**leaves in a huff dragging a case of BabyCham** 🦌 🦌 🦌 🦌

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Worth noting that KC has sued when diaries/letters of his were made public without his consent

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
They are still peddling the same old tit but through a different mouth piece. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR LIES!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So, let me get this right…Aphid Scabies is criticising William and Catherine for doing their job properly. Because they aren’t rebellious, because they put the monarchy first. Imagine that - the heir to the throne making the future of that throne a priority. How dare he? Catherine not making it all about her…that witch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Charles probably said similar about the Cambridge kids, it's what you do in looking forward to new arrivals. Everyone I know who has had kids chat about whose features they'll inherit before they're born.

Only Megs could think it was racist because Megs only uses her heritage for clout whilst quite happily white-washing herself. She's the self loathing family racist!
MEghan described herself as ‘Caucasian’ on her CV right up until she became part of the RF (and only ever dated white men). Then she morphed into a Black woman and became the loudest, wokest, most strident voice for racial equality and dismantling bias, stereotypes and inherent racism.
It’s almost as if she stepped into a new identity so that she could make it her ‘thing’ and beat the RF/UK over the head with it. Then, when she wasn’t worshipped enough, she started her latest round of lies.

Reactions: 40
Because I’m tired of Harkle tit, found this & wanted to share. See you on the next thread! Cheers!! 😉
IMG_5426.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So allegedly a member of the RF made a comment about Archie's skin colour. Well what person wouldn't wonder what the skin colour would be when the father is white and the mother is mixed race? I mean he could be light skinned or he might be darker. So bloody what, that isn't a racist comment!

None bloody story!
She should come to India, where most of the matrimonial ads are considered incomplete without mentioning how fair the groom/bride is and how fair the spouse should be. It's the only thing in my favour, by the way, and for many, that's just enough. I've had to fend off some crazy proposals based off solely on me being on the fair side 🙄

If you ask why this discrimination, no one will say "Oh I'm attracted to fairer people". They'll all say it's because they want their children to turn out fair and pretty. Same goes for height.

Leave aside the discrimination, what the child will look like/looks like is a routine topic of discussion, mostly excitement. I teased my friend about getting engaged to a girl with super-curly hair since his was also quite curly - their kids would look like little dolls, cooed over another friend's two daughters being her mini-mes; saying "hope the little one doesn't look like you" is a common theme of ribbing amongst friends. I'm almost 34 yet people still keep talking about who I resemble more - mum or dad 🤷

I've also consoled a friend when she was worried that her child would inherit her droopy nose (causes difficulty in breathing, nose job isn't an option due to her family's beliefs), and another one who was worried about some genetic physical issues being passed on (she hadn't met her ex-husband's extended family until after she was already pregnant so she found out then).

It's like cooking or ordering something you've been anticipating just from the name, you don't know how it's going to turn out, so you wonder and get excited about it. People call babies buns in ovens so I think the analogy works 😂

This is just the narcy wound-collectors at work 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Today's blind from Crazy Days and Nights
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2023
Blind Item #4
The leak of the name was planned. The author wanted to get people talking about it in hopes they will purchase the book. There is nothing in the actual book that hasn't been said before.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Today's blind from Crazy Days and Nights
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2023
Blind Item #4
The leak of the name was planned. The author wanted to get people talking about it in hopes they will purchase the book. There is nothing in the actual book that hasn't been said before.
Which would mean that the Publisher is also involved in the Conspiracy then !!!!! ?!?!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.