Harry & Meghan #379 Hair Unapparent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I wish I had a cluster-b narcissistic personality disorder, life must be so much easier.

Reactions: 44
Ah, fellow Tattlers, when the desperation reaches new heights, the invaders appear. Best to take a page from King Charles' book and just ignore them.

Reactions: 33
The ''indoctrination of a Royal gentleman .''
Yes, serious.
Cheating?
Yeah, sometimes , for some OK, but the ''protector syndrome'' in Royal men, was through entire history a way for a certain type of woman to rob them blind, and often wield a serious amount of power.

Harry is the pinnacle of the paranoid protector, it's his brain, his only focus, and only purpose.
It is a combination of Diana's death, Royal history and lack of individual purpose.
He sees himself as a ''bodyguard '' of her, his over inflated ego that came from serving in the military (the belief that he would have the skill) creates the ultra focused behavior in her presence.
It can be a normal dynamic for some couples, it can be the aftermath of ''you never told me/you promised me/I'm afraid...'' behaviors .
The former is OK, the later can go terribly wrong.

Reactions: 29
She looks completely different and not only the teeth. She reminds me of someone but I can't figure out who.
Louise Roe maybe?
Isnt it just so her to fly in at the end to thank everyone in Germany...like they need her recognition....

Reactions: 21

Dear Lady C

One HUGE difference beteeen the Savile/Charles friendship and the Epstein/Andrew friendship is that Epstein was convicted in court and imprisoned after evidence proved his crimes.
There was no doubt he was guilty yet Andrew continued his association with him.

No matter what we all think now or that we believe all the rumours, Savile was never tried or convicted.

It's different.
Charles always has the excuse that he doesn't listen to rumours.

Reactions: 32
She really doesn't want to hold that woman's hand, look at her fake grimace.
Look carefully, the woman is holding ILBW’s wrist and ILBW’s hand is not in proximity to the woman’s s hand. ILBW most certainly is trying to avoid contact but has no choice.

Reactions: 30
Meghan looks really… off… in these pictures. Like the uncanny valley! Is this just due to the ozempic/Kate cosplaying, or is there something more… very uncomfortable.

She looks completely different and not only the teeth. She reminds me of someone but I can't figure out who.
Cheryl Cole - Harry’s big crush (I’ve always thought that is why he went for her - she is a poundshop Cheryl Cole.. don’t say it). Henceforth why he was being so snide about Liam Payne at the Commonwealth ceremony a few years back. He has no decorum. Neither of them do. Socially unsophisticated and childish.

Reactions: 26
That is a lot of makeup, very heavy foundation.

I do like the lip color, but yikes, girl, lay off the mascara.

Reactions: 20
Is it just me, but is Bookworm sounding a bit deranged these days? Why is she only now referring to stuff that is widely known? Trying too hard, I think

What childish behaviour! Giggling might be acceptable by children, but not an adult

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.