Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was from this post ....

Reactions: 14
@Chita these are sublime - my personal favourite is the Disney premier one!

Reactions: 37
You are very talented.

Absolutely creasing at the legs on it!

Reactions: 34
I did a meditation class once (at center parcs lol). I naively assumed it would guided meditation, you know, with plinky plonky music and a bit of guided breathing, maybe a touch of visualisation...

Nope. we all sat on the floor crossed legged. The bloke clinked his two tiny cymbals together at the start... waited an hour and then clinked them again.

Absolute waste of money and they certainly saw us all coming

Reactions: 52
M&H may have a powerful PR team working for them, but I’m starting to think there is an equally powerful ‘team’ working AGAINST them. Every move has a counter move. This has really ratcheted up since the death of the Queen.

Example: Team M&H is up to bat with the Glo’s award and the golden sausage casing. But it is Team X who scores with the fake chase for days.

Harry goes to court and Team M&H attempt to make him look serious and intelligent. Team X hits back by spotlighting his lack of evidence.

Team H&M send Harry to hang out with soldiers, a base hit. But, Team X really hits it out of the park with the Spotify cancellation. Numerous base hits and home runs just from this…with the triple decker being the ‘fecking grifters remark.”

Team M&H are up to bat again and get a double with a gushing story about M’s glorious potential earnings including talks to be the “face of Dior.” But Team X takes that runner out on third base with a denial.

Immediately Team X scores again with the ‘faked interviews’ story and this morning we have a double hitter….Kelly Osbourne calling H a ‘complaining twit’ and an old clip of M as a perfume model.

Is Team X the collective media itself, the men in grey suits…or both? Or am I imagining this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 65
For Stuffandnonsense :
The bird on a watering can is by Marjolein Bastin x

To stay on topic, Harry and Meghan are still what Freda says and neither have a creative bone in their body

Reactions: 29
It certainly does seem like the floodgates are opening.

Reactions: 41
Excellent thread starting!! You wouldn't believe how many times I've screwed it up Great title too.

I love the new face of Dior but I hope she has caring parents who look after properly. But to see her and then remember smeg was claiming it would be her, hysterical!!

Reactions: 35
Great summary. The tide does appear to be turning, at last.

Golden sausage casing is making me lol

Reactions: 33
we all require an Equerry.

Please! I'm still over-heated from the previous thread.

*fans self*

Reactions: 30
A peek at sugar Twitter is comedy gold [paraphrasing] "Kate wishes she could wear clothes half as well as Meghan does" "Anything she wears sells out instantly, guaranteed" "Style icon" "Everything she wears is impeccably fitted" "She elevates everything she wears" "It only makes sense because she wears clothes so well" "She shows them how fashion should be done"

They clearly have the good drugs there!

Reactions: 56
It certainly does seem like the floodgates are opening.
I really, really don’t want the floodgates to open, they’ll be so quick to pose themselves as the underdog and some will sympathise. Much better to keep the incessant drip of the slow torture, & Twat & ILBW will never realise that they can stop it by turning off their tap.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.