Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
I just posted this in the gender thread as its frightening stuff.
I wonder what the Harkles would do if one of their kids wanted to change gender? Would they affirm it or quickly leave to live elsewhere?
They could buy some blue or pink chalk paint for the revamp I guess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Toto

Chatty Member
You look great Toto. Love the Badge on you. 💗 🐈 The older the York sister's little boy gets, the more I think he was used for the Christmas card Farch. Some Netflix too.

Damn it! I was just putting a few badges in My Pictures, & my little Kitty got out. He's been in my signature for years. Feel free to catch and save him. He much cuter to look at than Pussyman Hazbeen and his SprayPaintedHo.
View attachment 2242236
Thank you @VioletButterfly. Preen, preen.

Hope you've got your wee cat back. They're terrors aren't they?

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Shushex

VIP Member
The possession of cocaine and marijuana is illegal in the UK.

Doesn't the visa ask specifically if you have ever used illegal drugs? Which he has, in countries where it is illegal.
i think he was a minor at the time when he admitted to use those in the UK, and minor criminal record is expunged (?) i think it's called?
i was talking about his conversation with that shrink Gabor Mate, where he admitted to marijuana and mushrooms which are legal in California at the time of the interview. watch the videos of this lady, she talks better about the issue.

TickTickTick

I don’t think TickTickTick meant Spitz. I read it as a word we don’t use anymore - it originally meant someone with cerebral palsy but later was co-opted and abbreviated to insult someone you thought was stupid…
Yes, that's right. It was very rude of me, and my device knew I was wrong and it needed to modernise the conversation. Chaotic, I never meant to insult the lovely Pup! Cindy was just being funny, her head has been completely turned by Her Neil...

• Haha
  • Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
ok. i see what you mean. but then, he went in and out for several times since he "officially" moved to California, like for PP's funeral, then the Invictus whatnot in Holland and HM's funeral and the mock royal adjacent tour preceding it. and there was the talk about him not being able to stay in the UK for more than a limited number of days during the Corrie because he's paying taxes in the US. does that means that there's a huge cover-up by the bureaucracy/US men in grey (regardless of political affiliation)?
or that he still has a diplomatic passport (glaring at you, Chas)?

i still believe Heritage Foundation is weaponising Harry against the gov in their lawsuit, and they have hidden agendas.
-------

is it saying WAAAGH?
Yes. Yes it is.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shushex

VIP Member
Because of course we know that haz listens to advice right? We can agree to disagree about the HF, although I find the claim of facism incongruous. Haz is routinely in our face with his truth, and yet he makes no comment about his visa.
well, i don't think he's capable to post a letter by himself, let alone do paperwork, he's had people doing these things for him all his life, so for him it's snapping his fingers and things are organised for him. also, i don't think he has any duty to anyone to speak about his visa. he is in our face speaking his truth, as you say, but it's on privately owned media, he is not campaigning to change policies, at least not overtly. Minge on the other hand... writing to senators and cold calling them presenting herself as the Doucheass...
you are right, i am biased and wrong in calling them fascist. but i won't condone think tanks that lobby for the destruction of foreign states based on lies (Iraq 1 and 2 and Afghanistan) it's too close to home. the same way i will never condone think tanks who call to the regularisation of the internet (Aspen whatnot)

• Heart

Shushex

VIP Member
Can anyone please explain or share an opinion as to whether The Heritage Foundation will win their case to have the content of Ginger Hamlet's visa made public?
i don't know how to explain my thoughts exactly on the subject, because i'm biased against such fascist think tanks that lobby for illegal wars and interventionism.
the way i see it is political campaign shit-stirring meant to deepen the divide in the US society and a big invasion of the privacy of Harry as a human with basic human rights. however, i wish for them to win just to make arses of themselves, when all his papers turn out to be in order, although disclosing such information is a very bad precedent.
for all we know, Harry entered legally and didn't lie on his application, i refuse to believe even the worst of lawyers would recommend he commit fraud on his visa, and he has the best of lawyers.
i don't know what are the types of US visas, although i tried to understand from the legal tattlers' posts here, but i imagine they have an investment visa there, like we have in the rest of the world.
people keep bringing up the case of other celebs who were not granted access bc of drug use, especially Nigella Lawson. what they don't tell is the rest of Nigella's story: she was denied entry by some over eager immigration agent, but as soon as she landed in London, the US embassy was on the phone with her apologising and issuing her new travel documents to be on the next plane over.
Harry admitted to use of drugs which were legal in the places and at the time he took them, so he didn't commit any crime. what i mean: marijuana is legal here in Catalonia, but in Syria is punishable with 10 years. it would be stupid for me to be thrown in jail in Syria for having a spiff once in Barcelona.

i don't know, i find it funny for him to humiliated in the press for his public antics and his silly book, but there should be a limit when it becomes political agenda vendetta.

edit: there's this yt channel called Lost Beyond Pluto, she's a lawyer and she explains the issue in several episodes. here's the latest one she had talking about the deportation saga:

click on it, it opens on youtube, but cannot be embedded in external sites.

Verfugbar

VIP Member
I kind of get why they're doing it, it's an opportunity to use the publicity for good... and there's nothing wrong with changing a gofundme target if it's exceeding expectations.

It still feels wanky though and I just hope they're doing it themselves rather than going thru Archewell ;)

P.S. In general I bloody hate gofundme, in a lot of cases it's just online begging.
$1,000 (after expenses) would still buy 4 Aldi bikes :rolleyes:

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Thank you so much ♥ the little guy has just come back from the vet. Apparently he has food poisoning (or likely poisoned by people who have been objecting to dogs walking around - in a city with the highest number of pet dogs per capita a few years ago), it will take time to go away. The current weather (40C+ temps, rain in other parts of city = extra heat here, attacks by ants and other pests, rats running into houses) isn't helping either. Massive risk of dehydration. Fever, of course, so this could go on for days. On top of that he injured his face, though eye was saved, thankfully. Blood tests came back okay though, thankfully. I puked hard when he came back, though thankfully headache is mostly gone now.

I'm sitting with him in dad's room with the AC on - it's small, mostly dark without the lights on, and it's his favourite place for naps. Doing touch therapy/reiki/energy healing, whatever one would call it. Did a cleansing around the house while he was gone.

Started a new job this week so something bad had to happen - pretty sure the relatives are continuously placing hexes/have done one that attacks anytime something good happens. Going to renew the mirrors around the house - some got knocked over/disappeared. My new coworkers are excited to meet him, going to delay that for a few weeks.

He finally ate a tiny treat from my hand, so 🤞 You really are magic ♥🤗

They're proud of it? Since yesterday, this dialogue from a Hindi film has been stuck in my head: "I must say, tumhaara taste achha nahin hai" (transl.: You have bad taste).

Haven't they listened to the podcast with the dolphin sounds yet?

Likely a silicone mask to help your hands look younger - hands, neck and feet give away the 'real age'. You can take care of the skin but the veins etc can't be messed around with. That's how we caught out a classmate who was five years older than us but pretended to be much younger. Either very painful and almost useless surgery, or you use silicone masks/prosthetics basically.

ChaoticArtist I am glad Felix is home with you. Hopefully the poison will be out of his system soon and he will be back to his usual wild cat self.

Felix must be enjoying the aircon dark room.

• Heart

shellie

VIP Member
They had a post up yesterday saying they are going dark from 12-14 June in protest at Reddit doing something or other. I suspect it’ll be back to normal come Thursday.
Yeah the majority are doing it. Quite a few have said they are closing indefinitely until the boss changes his mind but he seems adamant about sticking to his guns and if they do stay dark for a certain amount of time, there is seemingly a loophole that they can get a new team of mods in and open them back up so while it's good people are doing something, I think in the end it is gonna be pointless.