Harry & Meghan #357 We Are in the Land of Total Speculation... And Delusion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just having to mostly rely on the recaps so far this week so thank you everyone for keeping me updated. I really appreciate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I can't keep up with the threads and work keeps getting in the way!

Am loving the idea of Hazno as Sparetcus, the useless gladiator 😄

Polish_20230608_064256050.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thank you for the new thread and title!

The job offers, mean and disruptive downstairs neighbours potentially moving away, and Sparry being Sparry in court for everyone to see (whatever happens with the verdict, we are too wise to the ways of the world to have too many hopes) ... things are looking brighter this morning 🤞🙏

Now I don't have much hopes that anything will come of the visa case, but all of this must be causing the Gruesomes some stress and upset, that's absolutely delicious 😉

From the last thread:

Thank you for your wishes, @Boston B and @Jusa, and everyone whose messages I missed ♥ - crashed hard after all the stress of the day 😂

Doc was asking if he needs to prescribe me sleeping pills with all the high blood pressure and heart rate and trouble sleeping stuff that's been going on, I told him he won't be able to keep me awake once the stressful bits go away 😂

@terfette, you're tempting me into heading over to Twitter 😂😂
---

I'll represent you in court. Not qualified, but I can do a better job than Sparry 😋 let's get that bag! 💲
Oh thanks chick - before we do this I need to write a book so I can contradict myself in court - and I HAVE to ask. What’s your hair like, hope it’s nice and poufy. If we are doing this, we need to do it right😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think I’ve been hacked. Yesterday I messaged my friend saying Harry should be removed from the line of succession as he’s slaying the government and country in court and by appearing in court. Today it’s in the Mail.
Darling, hop over to the South of France. You can use my private jet. Introduce you to a gorgeous orange poufy bouffanted chap I know. Or I can give you Brian Harvey's number, my darling?

Hugs, Auntie Elton xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Morning Tattlers 😊

Just watched the latest Celt Views over my morning brew.

It’s a Q&A and she mentioned something I haven’t heard before. She said she heard from several good sources that Lidl was supposed to be a surrogate who was one half of a set of twins but the baby they should have got passed away - has anyone else heard this?

I’m definitely a flatpack truther for Lidl (not sure about Aldi as yet possibly a surrogate so I’m a half truther)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Good Thursday Tattlers!

wanted to say Charles Spencer gives me the urge to shower. technically, the whole Boleyn Spencer family gives me bad vibes, but the Earl with extra seediness. i can see where Sparry inherited it from.

i saw on last thread Lady C is still getting her information from our speculations here, so nothing new.

i wonder: if the trial is a "class action" or how it's called, then the judge will rule for all the plaintiffs at once rather than each case separately?

Thanks for new thread Chita and congrats CutiePatootie for the title!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think I’ve been hacked. Yesterday I messaged my friend saying Harry should be removed from the line of succession as he’s slaying the government and country in court and by appearing in court. Today it’s in the Mail.
I think I have been hacked. I was saying to a friend I do hope they sell cheese at the supermarket and when I went there there was so much cheese to choose from, they must have hacked my voicemail even though the conversation happened in person, because they had cheese in the shop and I wanted cheese.

That's how it comes across when he moans about being papped at a restaurant. He just doesn't think any of the 100s of people at the restaurant could have called the press, or even the managers themselves? Back in those days the press were stalking the high end restaurants etc hoping to snap a celeb in the wild, the papers were full of where the Beckhams ate, where Kate Moss was, where XYZ was shopping. Not everything is voicemail hacking.

He really comes across petulant and dumb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
He brought the case to protect Meghan who is suspiciously missing from being there to support her protective husband as he does something so unprecedented in giving evidence.

Reactions: 52
Good Thursday Tattlers!

wanted to say Charles Spencer gives me the urge to shower. technically, the whole Boleyn Spencer family gives me bad vibes, but the Earl with extra seediness. i can see where Sparry inherited it from.

i saw on last thread Lady C is still getting her information from our speculations here, so nothing new.

i wonder: if the trial is a "class action" or how it's called, then the judge will rule for all the plaintiffs at once rather than each case separately?

Thanks for new thread Chita and congrats CutiePatootie for the title!
I have wondered if The Royal Rogue, Lady C and Kinsey Scofield get some of their info here (allegedly) because some of the phrasing they have used in videos i have watched on YouTube sound very familiar,i e. I swear I read them here. I do think because we collectively discuss and summarise here we are inadvertently a resource for the commentators on youtube and GB News etc where they summarise in a very similar way. They provide similar sources to us, of course, but I have wondered if they've used us to corroborate public reaction to events.

I don't blame them and I don't mean any hate, keeping up with the Harkles is a full time job these days 😂 I don't know, I think a few google searches by anyone will bring tattle up eventually, especially for those looking for peoples reactions.

P.s. I like all the people I mentioned above, it's just an observation.

Reactions: 35
I am also confused about this - I know nothing about the law but can’t hear the thought of Hawwy winning anything just due to his being an imbecile.

And also how would a win result in his stated life purpose of reforming the U.K. media? At best would it not just result in the judge just pushing a settlement? The tabloids today aren’t the red tops of 20 and 30 years ago. And the press all feeds off each other anyway which he seems bizarrely ignorant of.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry if this has been asked already but how does this case work? Is Harry’s a win or lose case or is it a collective from all the people suing? So it wouldn’t really matter what the judge thinks of Harry if the next person has proof of hacking, they’ll all win?
I am also confused about this - I know nothing about the law but can’t hear the thought of Hawwy winning anything just due to his being an imbecile.

And also how would a win result in his stated life purpose of reforming the U.K. media? At best would it not just result in the judge just pushing a settlement? The tabloids today aren’t the red tops of 20 and 30 years ago. And the press all feeds off each other anyway which he seems bizarrely ignorant of.

Reactions: 21
Thanks for the new thread and many thanks to Andrew Green KC for the title :m

Moving on...

Is this how British people introduce themselves in court?

🤡

I thought he was "his mother's son" Why mention the King at all? And first too.

Prince William would have 100% just introduced himself as just William son of Charles and Diana.

1686206013383.png

Sorry if this has been asked already but how does this case work? Is Harry’s a win or lose case or is it a collective from all the people suing? So it wouldn’t really matter what the judge thinks of Harry if the next person has proof of hacking, they’ll all win?

I don't know but I believe this is it.

One of the celebrities has a real case against MGN and Harry was roped in to give the case maximum publicity. I mean how else can we excuse this?

1686206942509.png

We need a British Lawyer in here.

8BLy.gif

No, not you Rachel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Has he got to be in the UK for the full 7 weeks in case they need to recall him?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I have wondered if The Royal Rogue, Lady C and Kinsey Scofield get some of their info here (allegedly) because some of the phrasing they have used in videos i have watched on YouTube sound very familiar,i e. I swear I read them here. I do think because we collectively discuss and summarise here we are inadvertently a resource for the commentators on youtube and GB News etc where they summarise in a very similar way. They provide similar sources to us, of course, but I have wondered if they've used us to corroborate public reaction to events.

I don't blame them and I don't mean any hate, keeping up with the Harkles is a full time job these days 😂 I don't know, I think a few google searches by anyone will bring tattle up eventually, especially for those looking for peoples reactions.

P.s. I like all the people I mentioned above, it's just an observation.
i think i've said it several times. i like Lady C and Kinsey, not so much Jesus. even if the site is considered a "gossip forum", there are many good points per page and very pertinent analysis and speculations, so i can see the diligent of "royal experts" coming here and looking for more opinions or spins. i don't think they'll ever admit to it, though, because of the "hateful trolls" accusations thrown at the site.

Reactions: 34
View attachment 2225083

I don't know but I believe this is it.

One of the celebrities has a real case against MGN and Harry was roped in to give the case maximum publicity. I mean how else can we excuse this?

View attachment 2225103

We need a British Lawyer in here.

“…offered a breathtakingly elegant solution: why don’t you hire your own lawyer?”

David Sherborne must have found it very hard to keep a straight face while delivering this GROUNDBREAKING and HIGHLY INTELLECTUAL concept - Harry is so simple!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
All of them, think they’re looking at each claimant in turn.
Problem is, if they show that they *have* been hacked (chances are they will have been) then by default, he wins as well. If he brought this on his own he would have been laughed out of court, but because his claim is grouped with others who have a more solid claim, then their win becomes his win. Totally wrong, and totally unfair.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.