Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it seems like one of the security cars was acting all billy big bollocks and blocking side roads to let their cars through obvousily causing a nuisance so they were pulled over by the police. This is what happens in UK for the RF but has prior clearance and assistence from the police

Reactions: 55

I missed an entire thread! I'd started writing out a post but it got deleted and then I just couldn't get back to it. Was busy trying to keep breathing/looking for a job/trying to get back to art-ing/narc drama/Pup drama (narc rage turned on him, so I've been spending more time with him)/chores, but I have missed so much! A "pap car chase". We had called it ages ago!!

We've got a massive dust storm in progress. Met Dept had predicted light rain, then today said oh no you get nothing. This isn't nothing wanted to share a video - I went out with freshly-washed but un-serum-ed hair to secure everything and get a couple of videos. Now the video is in the phone with the dead battery, and my hair has gone all stringy and dry and is feeling like Smegsy's mess. Well, not quite. My hair is quite sound structurally, thank you, and it's freshly-washed so not greasy at all. But for a second there I was scared

Power's out, so nothing to do but sip dusty (unleaded) coffee and eat dusty bread-and-butter as I try to catch up, till the phone battery lasts/internet connectivity remains. And also, thanking my intuition for not letting me pour resin or paint things with oil-based paints today. Would have been a mess messier than Smegsy's hair and Sparry's clothes.

https://giphy.com/3o7qEc1FhfvPMjlSCI

Reactions: 33
The chase in all its glory!
I'd love to know where what else was happening for all these sirens. Which btw, don't sound like the sirens I've heard in NY. This is just such bull shit. I left a tip on the tmz line to talk to Bo dietl. Ex nyc cop, he doesn't believe it either. And he's been on tmz before.

Oh please let this finally take them down.

Reactions: 45
Notice how their trips where she goes are only because she’s paid for herself to get an award or appear, if it’s just for Harry she aint interested!

Reactions: 33
Backgrid backin’ up the back story! I love it!!

Reactions: 42
Wow, they’ve really gone and done it this time - so she calls her preferred pap agency to pap her out for the silly award she paid for, they turn up and pap her like they’ve been told, only for her to accuse them of nearly causing a near death catastrophe and they only go and call her out on the lies, as well as the other paps, the taxi driver. the mayor of NY and the NYC police department
OOOOOOOOOPS

Reactions: 72
I love that people are mocking them and comparing them to 'Juicy Smollett'...

Pair of utter contemptible creeps

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
The sirens weren’t for them, in the video the two police cars go right after beeping and shouting at the Taxi to move. The Taxi goes straight ahead.

Reactions: 35
Backgrid, NYPD have been marked. And no seatbelts worn in the taxi. Harry, have you not realised your Mum died because she got into a car with a drunken driver and didn't wear her seatbelt.

Reactions: 54
Maybe she owed Backgrid some money and when she pulled this stunt they said, “F**k her! We’re gonna tell what REALLY happened!!”

Reactions: 45
he had Porphyria which causes the MH symptoms. It is said that Mary Queen of Scots had it and more recently William of Gloucester (Queen Elizabeth's first cousin) had it.
Maybe Harry does have it!
In that case the only solution is to immerse his balding ginger head in a series of ice cold baths of water like the Bridgerton series. Join the queue, I’m first.

Reactions: 31
Unaware of the East Coast commotion, Montecito based Archie slept through the incident

Reactions: 51
Blamed the UK press for harassment now blaming the US paps for a fake near car carsh they do know how to make friends

Reactions: 65
I'm almost scared to go to bed in case I miss something! What a glorious day it must have been for Mr and Mrs Harkle, not to mention Dorito, couldn't have happened to a nicer 'family'. #freepablo, and the poor bloody chickens, not to mention the flatpacks

Reactions: 47
Go to bed, woman! It’ll all be here tomorrow! (And then some!)
Promise!

Reactions: 30
when backgrid feels the need to release a statement you know it's bad
Saw their statement, came here immediately for the tea when even the paps call you out on your shit you are below z list. They’ve reached Katie Price levels of desperation.

Scabies is their only remaining supporter!!

Reactions: 53
How many staff at the William Morris agency will be reduced to tears today?

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.