Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Young Cameron Walker on GBNEWS pointing out he feels sorry for William....Diana had TWO sons who lost their mother
I'm glad someone has said this, it's always about poor H when William experienced the same.

As for this NY carry on, the 2 of them are utterly despicable. Bloody liars.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
NEWS FLASH: Smoke seen over Montecito

Local Fire Department say it's pants on fire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Hello
long time lurker hereโ€ฆ๐Ÿ‘€
theyโ€™re also saying there was a stalker caught on their property in Montecito last night too
all bull imho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think you are right. He was probably high last night and thinking he was being taken home and then the fake drama happened and I bet he was freaking out. Thing is though i think sheโ€™ll convince him it was real. Heโ€™s not well, mentally.
I know he has been a little tit but IMO I think Harry could be in a very dangerous environment with those two.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If they're making this up, they should be arrested and subject to a mental evaulation, as that is literally not normal behaviour. Like, imagine filming a whole two-hour (!!!) car chase but just... not doing anything to prevent it, like pulling over or ringing the police? It's giving Jussie Smollett.

That said, I'm convinced this man literally wants his life to mirror his mother's.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
When it means near fatal it means for the people on the street and not harry or his hoebag and the jail bird!! Meghan set this up!! Meghan paid for this! Im calling out now

• Heart
Reactions: 32
i'll start prepping next thread as this is going faster than a fast car chase through midtown Manhattan.
It must have been like an imagined " Benny Hill" type chase ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Was the music going through her head too, at the same time ? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just can't understand why paps were chasing their car for photos. They could have stood outside the awards venue a few minutes earlier and snapped away as she posed in her fancy gold dress.
Because either William Morris or the reeks paid them to do so al la jussie.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
IF this is genuine (which I donโ€™t believe for one second) they risked the lives of others by carrying on in a pursuit with an untrained driver.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
PLEASE STOP talking about Diana - its absolutely over the top and is nothing to do with her. Harry & Meghan will do absolutely anything to be compared to her. He really needs to get some sort of residential therapy.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.