Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t see any seatbelts? Could be mistaken but surely that would be life lesson no 1 for Harry.
Looks like a pap fest in a traffic jam to me.

Reactions: 41
If this This is made up what a bloody insult to his mother, they should be totally ashamed.
fixed it for ya @Bobble22 Have a bag of Cheetos! Just as good as a Cheesy Puff!
IMG_8004.jpeg

They tried to take a page out of Jussie’s playbook. Thing is, Jussie was a working actor. Rachel’s just a Ho. An aging, dusty, dried out ho.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Young Cameron Walker on GBNEWS pointing out he feels sorry for William....Diana had TWO sons who lost their mother

• Heart
Reactions: 52
They also walked through a car rental space... which could have been fatal
They also walked up some steps... which could have been fatal
They drank some water... which could have been fatal
They were near flowers which with an allergy... could have been fatal

For fucks sake... these two bleeping pricks are doing my box in today :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
GBN just reported that Harold has stated, this incident brought him closer to what Diana went through the night she died.

I'm speechless.
They will even use the death of a woman in a car-crash a quarter of a Century ago to try and further their aims.

Any supporters of these two tit-arses need their heads examining

• Sick
Reactions: 38
I bet Meg set it up Harry didn't know anything about it.
I think you are right. He was probably high last night and thinking he was being taken home and then the fake drama happened and I bet he was freaking out. Thing is though i think she’ll convince him it was real. He’s not well, mentally.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
They are beyond parody now. Americans on Twitter split between ‘ oh, just like his poor Mama/it’s the evil RF’ and ‘ don’t be ridiculous, that 2 hour high speed chase physically can’t happen in NY ‘. Many, many more of the latter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
i'll start prepping next thread as this is going faster than a fast car chase through midtown Manhattan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.